[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >find someone that finally loves me >relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 12
File: 1460189886671.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1460189886671.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>be me
>find someone that finally loves me
>relationship was going amazing, for the first time in my life i felt happy
>life felt worth living, we were supposed to get married and i felt like i'm not alone anymore
>"anon i'm out of your league and you're not good looking enough for me, maybe if you lost weight. All you do is sit at home. We should take a break now and i will tell you soon if i give you another chance"
>wat
>get so shocked i just sit there for a few hours
>mfw the person i lost my virginity to didn't like me after all
>mfw the person that gave me a purpose completely crushed my hopes and dreams
>mfw i will never hear those "i love you so much you're the best thing that's ever happened to me" words again
>mfw will spend a long time in silence suffering until it drives me insane and i kill myself
>>
>>28736154
Ditch the whore and move on. She wants to keep you as a backup plan but do not give her that satisfaction. Ignore her completely and let he get extremely mad and then just laugh at how fucking pathetic that roastie slut is.
>>
>>28736154
I was where you are about 2 and a half years ago anon.

Fuck her, just remember that any time a girl leaves you, that YOU'RE the one that dodged a bullet because she isn't a loyal girl. She wants to go "live her life" (aka fuck chads and do dumb SHIT and blame it on being "young and free") and you don't need that sort of thing in your life.

You might not want to hear it or believe it, but you're better off anon. Listen to >>28736234
>>
>>28736234
>>28736273
That's true i guess. I feel not good enough now and my confidence is below 0. I have to lose weight or else i will die alone. It hurts me because he said he accepted me for who i was.
>>
>>28736303
Don't worry about your weight so much. I mean sure, go and lose some if it will help you to feel better - but her leaving you is nothing to do with your weight. That's just justifying in her own mind her "reasons" for leaving instead of just out right saying "I want to fuck Tyrone and Chad". They all do it dude, it's happened to me and countless billions of others guys. Always just lie and shitty justifications, and you don't need her or her bullshit. Take some time to reflect on what you could do better for yourself, lose some weight and wait until you find a loyal QT who will make you feel loved.
>>
>>28736303
If you lose weight and do what i said in >>28736234 it will piss her off even more. I'm sorry you're in this situation as it is but there's nothing better than seeing someone who fucked you over getting fucked over even harder. Best of luck
>>
>>28736347
Actually it's a guy. When he asked me to marry him he got with this whore which was pretty good looking. Then when he realized that not anyone puts up with his shit he got dumped.
>>
>>28736154
Come on, man. Do you honestly believe you will never be loved again? You're, what, in your early twenties? 18? 19?

Put that shit into perspective. The world didn't end. You just got your heart broken.
>>
>>28736364
Thanks that's good advice. I appreciate it.
>>
>>28736154
At least she told you the truth and didn't try to cuck you outright.
>>
>>28736392
Same shit, different genitals. Shitty people will always come up with justifications for their own lies.

Are you a gay guy or a girl?
>>
>>28736408
He didn't. I assumed so. He told me "i won't tell you because you might kill yourself."
>>28736415
I'm a girl. Even if i did get married to him after this it will never be the same. I'm not sure i even love him anymore. I love the old him but he's gone. When i do dump him i will secretly hope he would beg me back and get even more heart broken when he doesn't.
>>
>>28736448
>I'm a girl.
Not to play into the typical generic /r9k/ crap, but if this is the case - then you literally do not need to worry.
>>
>>28736448
>I'm a girl
You don't know what loneliness is. You always have desperate betas that will love you
>>
>>28736481
>>28736483
That's what you robots believe. If you're a chubby girl most people wouldn't do you at all. Even desperate betas. Even a beta has left me.
>>
>>28736593
Just eat less, bitch

baka desu senpai
>>
>>28736593
>chubby

That is literally my fetish and is like probably one of the most common ones next to feet (if not more so).

Where are you from?
>>
>>28736634
Macedonia. Why?
>>
>>28736650
Just wondering for the sake of thirsty betaness.

You'll be fine, tons of dudes love THICC.
>>
>>28736593
I prefer chubby girls
There are far more man that likes chubby woman than otherwise
So stop crying ffs, you'll be fine, girls can't be lonely for long
>>
>>28736154
Same.
And it really hurt, I cried so much and all he did was yell at me for being so emotive.
It completely destroyed me at the time, but it's important not to self-destruct with drugs and/or alcohol otherwise you'll find yourself in much worse shape. Focus on self-development instead. Maybe take a break from relationships for a while & reevaluate.
>>
>>28737462
On wait you're a girl lmao nevermind, ignore my advice roastie.
>>
File: 1460555661482s.jpg (985 B, 36x36) Image search: [Google]
1460555661482s.jpg
985 B, 36x36
>>28736448
Roasties on my board? Its more likely than you think.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28736154
NORMIE BTFO
>>
>>28736154
Why are u so stupid faggot? She fucked with Chad. Now she has made a false excuse to break up. Thats so obvious. I guess the reason is boring sex with u(little dick), and she had find a someone who MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU(Chad). There is no hope for ugly boyz. )))))))))))))))))))00)))) ;-(
>>
>>28736154
Never become too attached to people OP.
>>
>>28737644
I'm a girl.
>>28737762
Yeah but that means not having anyone close and i don't really want that.
>>
>>28738365
Height and weight? So we have a point of reference.
>>
>>28738365
>wah wah so alone
>literally ignores the thirsty faggot who tried to hit on her
This is why people here don't like women
>>
>>28738422
Who the fuck tried to hit on me?
>>
>>28738394
167cm and about 85kg.
>>
>>28738449
>>28736666

^ This guy, you dumb slut.
>>
File: frog(435).jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
frog(435).jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>be roastie
>have fiance
>lose him because cant put down the fucking fork
>ignore betas thriving for her attention
Hurr durr so lonely

>mfw will spend a long time in silence suffering until it drives me insane and i kill myself
Please don't spend a long time suffering
Just kill yourself now so I don't have to read this stupid fucking shit every day
>>
>>28738461
Ever thought about losing weight? Seriously, that's not chubby. That's landwhale territory.
>>
>>28738449
>Who the fuck tried to hit on me?
>>28737446
this guy
>>28736666
and this guy
>>
This is the fate of anyone who gets a gf
>>
>>28738473
>>28738494
What's the point? We live on the other side of the world probably far away. It's not like something can come out of it. Not saying impossible but unlikely.
>>28738479
I really don't look like a landwhale though. I did try but my depression is a pain in my ass. My dad forced me to go do karate next week so ill start working my ass off.
>>
File: 1458152599362.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1458152599362.gif
1 MB, 290x189
This thread
>assume OP is a guy
>endless support
>OP reveals he is actually a she
>all of the sudden she's in the wrong
And you guys wonder why no decent girl wants to be with you
>>
>>28738476
It's not about me not being able to put down the fork. It's just weird how he accepted me at first then all of a sudden he doesn't anymore. I'm sorry if i look like an attention whore. But better look like one on an image board anonymously than in real life.
I don't even come here that often what the fuck. You can just choose to ignore it instead of giving me shit which doesn't benefit either of us.
>>
File: 1463279380332.jpg (41 KB, 500x660) Image search: [Google]
1463279380332.jpg
41 KB, 500x660
>>28738592
>What's the point? We live on the other side of the world probably far away. It's not like something can come out of it. Not saying impossible but unlikely.
Your missing the point
All you have to do is say you have a vagina and thousand of thirsty fucks will swarm to you like animals
Unironically kill yourself, you are a waste of oxygen
>>28738599
I would have still told her to fuck off if she was a guy for shitting this place up with normalfag bullshit
>>
>>28738599
This. Because this board is mostly out of bitter beta males that had their heart broken. I don't know what i expected from a place that makes women hate threads. I should've just said i'm a dude, there would be less bullshit and more talk.
>>
>>28738635
You can choose to post this shit on facebook were someone might actually give a fuck
>>
>>28738642
How is it normalfag bullshit? Maybe it works on here because most people are quite desperate but in real life most people are picky. You think only guys have it hard? Everyone has the pressure of meeting society's expectations. Guys are expected to be tall and muscular while women are expected to be skinny with big boobs and ass.
>>
>>28738655
>comes to a place that openly despises women
>complains that they don't treat you with respect when you mention you are a women
What the fuck did you expect? You aren't wanted here, why even come here in the first place
>>
>>28736448
>oh no he broke up with me
>nevermind that i'm a girl and could have at least one hundred people begging me to date them if i posted an email address online, no matter my personality or looks

nevermind fucking hang yourself lmao
>>
>>28738661
>suggests normiebook
>on r9k
Are you retarded? I don't have that shit. It's just used for people to falsely feel better about their lives. Plus people are more real here. They wouldn't say shit like this on facebook. Rarely.
>>
>>28738599
because women have 1/50 of the romantic / sexual problems guys here have. deal with it
>>
>>28738689
If he has had a relationship then he is a normalfag
Whining about relationship problems is normalfag bullshit
Its not difficult to understand
>>
I would legitimately kill a girl if she did that to me.
>>
>>28738599
>guy loses girl
>high chance he will spend 10 years alone

>girl loses guy
>can find a new bf literally the next day

gee I wonder what's the relevant difference here?
>>
>>28738712
Well no one here gives a fuck, so I don't care were you go, but please fuck off
>>
That's because you are a gazer.
>>
>>28738693
You really think just because you think i'm unwanted here that's gonna stop me from coming here? I don't know what i expected. I would've gotten better advice from /b/. I guess i had this coming for revealing my gender. But i got tired of everyone saying the same shit like "she will cuck you with chad." Of course she will, but if i'm talking about a guy it's my fault because i'm a woman. This place is no different than tumblr. Tumblr hates on men and you hate on women. Pathethic.
>>
>>28738702
Why would i give out my email address online? It just makes me look really desperate and i didn't come here looking for someone new to talk to.
>>28738716
How so?
>>
>>28736154
>anon i'm out of your league

things that never happened, the thread
>>
>>28738748
>You really think just because you think i'm unwanted here that's gonna stop me from coming here?
Women entitlement in a nutshell
>I would've gotten better advice from /b/
then fucking go to /b/
> This place is no different than tumblr. Tumblr hates on men and you hate on women.
K, no ones forcing you to be here
>>
>>28738722
It's actually a guy. I would if i could but i have no idea how. I'm not from america so guns aren't too easy to get here.
>>28738719
Fair enough.
>>28738743
Speak for yourself. If no one gave a fuck this thread wouldn't have many replies. Fuck off my thread and go cry somewhere else or make a women hate thread.
>>
File: 1462359632166.png (89 KB, 1272x1152) Image search: [Google]
1462359632166.png
89 KB, 1272x1152
>>28738599
>assume op is a guy
>assume his gf left him for being fat after she got bored and wanted to fuck chad some more
>there's a huge chance that a guy won't find another partner ever again, so the last 3 lines of the post make sense

>assume op is a girl
>bf left because he realized he could do better than a fat girl who doesnt do anything with her life
>being lonely forever is physically impossible because you're a woman that's not horribly, horribly deformed and you can have tons of men willing to date you at a moment's notice

but yeah they're the same thing we're just muhsoggykneests xd

>>28738762
>Why would i give out my email address online
so you can sift through the hundreds of people willing to be in a relationship with you, you daft cunt
>How so?
there are no words
>>
>>28738742
It can't be that hard. I dunno how they do it but I see guys uglier than probably quite a few of you, that have gfs.
I'd say "us" but every time I see a robot post face I am uglier than him.

But also I live in Los Angeles so a lot of memes don't carry into real life.
>>
>>28738742
Is this what you guys believe? That is so not true. Not every girl can find a boyfriend that easily. Stop living in a lie. It's not like all women are whores and decide to fuck someone else right away after a break up.
>>
>>28738784
>Speak for yourself. If no one gave a fuck this thread wouldn't have many replies
And 90% of the replies are calling you out on your roastie bullshit
No one cares about your fucking relationship problems
>>
If you are a male/ female and you are overweight, you have no excuse if your partner leaves you. The OP probably gained more weight, which is why the guy left her. If you are a fatty then lose weight, put in the effort. So many mentally inept fucktards on the board
>>
>>28738805
She has already had offers from random people in the one hour this thread has been alive
Thats more than a robot would get in his entire life
>>
>>28738784
>It's actually a guy.
Fucking Hell, what did you expect? Gays are promiscuous degenerates.

>I would if i could but i have no idea how. I'm not from america so guns aren't too easy to get here.
>guns
I would beat her to death with my bare fucking hands.
>>
>>28738768
It did happen. He said he was better looking than me so he thought i had no right to give him shit.
>>28738777
>Women entitlement in a nutshell
It's really common sense. If i told you to kill yourself you wouldn't. It would just be a waste of time. Same thing with you telling me not to come here. This really has nothing to do with gender. I'm sorry some girl/s hurt you but you don't gotta hste the entire women population. Next time try to say shit that makes sense.
>>
>>28738820
/thread
fatties.
>>
>>28738845
Its not just me saying you shouldn't be here
It is the entire fucking board
You can't come into a place were you are obviously not welcome and then start bitching when people aren't nice to you
>>
>>28738798
I'm not even that fat. Appearance can be changed but personality hardly. He's even a bigger cunt than chads. And he knows that well that no one is gonna put up with self centred little shit with extreme anger issues and mental problems. No hot girl at least. I'm not ugly, my face is pretty good i just need to work out more. You don't have to explain, i was just curious.
>>
>>28736154
Nah she's just trying to bluff you to lose weight because you're sensitive as fuck and talking to you is probably really hard and she feels this is the only way to get you to lose weight. I'm on your side though fuck her she's being a cunt and that's not the way to have someone you "love" make a big life decision like completely changing your lifestyle when it comes to your dieting. I agree with her though eat well and workout so when she comes back to give you a second chance you can tell her to fuck off,fuck staycee, and then send her the pictures. It's what I'm striving to achieve. Was in the same boat.
>>
>>28738805
>Not every girl can find a boyfriend that easily
You mean Chad, right?
>>
File: 1456875407297.jpg (77 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
1456875407297.jpg
77 KB, 600x801
no matter how much evidence i see of women and their mental gymnastics skill, i'm still impressed and scared every time. they're immune to logic.
>>
>>28738810
Who cares? They're still posting in this thread. People whine and complain here all the time and call out each other. It's nothing new.
>>
>>28738892
It's even crazier when they get older. Old women scare the shit out of me.
>>
>>28738840
I'm a girl so i'm not that strong. Which is why i planned to start training karate.
>>
>>28738912
lol, now you know what it's like to be a man.

You'll never be strong either.
>>
>>28738863
Why exactly am i not welcomed? Because i'm a female?
>>28738889
Actually no.
>>28738892
Please tell me how the fuck am i wrong in this situation.
>start dating someone that already looks chubby
>have good relationship
>months later decide not good looking enough
I'm not saying he's wrong. Sure he has the right to a better looking girl but this just came out of nowhere. I didn't even know it bothered him.
>>
>>28738944
Well maybe not physically. But i have something he doesn't. And that's shitload of money.
>>
Leaving the whole "you're a fat fuck" aside, why would you get with someone when you don't find them good enough for you. That's what pisses me off and i don't get. I really don't have a problem with standing up and work my ass to lose weight.
>>
>>28736154
no hymen no diamond bitch, you should have waited. he just wanted your virginity , and you should have gone to the gym. thanks to movies and stupid Internet sjw that tell people its ok to be who you are . ITS NOT OK! human beings are biological organisms , we want to fuck what we are attractive to .
>>
>>28738949
>Why exactly am i not welcomed? Because i'm a female?
Yes
And because you are a fucking normalfag
SO you got dumped, congratufucklations, you've gone through something that 99% of normies will in thier lifetime
You really think that even comes close to the shit robots go through
Having chad leave you is not the same and going through your entire life devoid of any kind of meaningful interactions with other human beings
But what pisses me off the most is your complete and utter lack of self-awareness
You can't even comprehend why we are sick of seeing this same stupid shit every fucking day

There are plenty of places on the internet were you will fit in, and can share your feeling, this is not one of them
>>
>>28738994
Well he probably was Chad and wanted to fuck you/use as practice girl, but then he found somebody better
>>
>>28738998
Im not gonna rewrite shit. Better see >>28738994
>>
>>28738994
>why would you get with someone when you don't find them good enough for you

Remember how you let him fuck you?

It was that.
>>
>>28739017
He kinda didn't though. We agreed no seeing other people til june and then we decide if we're still gonna be together.
>>
>>28736154
is this what "practice gf" feel like?
>>
>>28739045
What's the point? It's just delay
>>
>>28739014
Are you saying in a way i'm too good to be here? Like you said you are seeing the same stupid shit every fucking day so it's weird you haven't gotten used to it by now.
>>28739042
It kinda wasn't. After that he still loved me and wanted to be with me. When we had exams coming up and he asked me if we can have a break so he can study (he's kinda slow so it takes him a long time to learn something) and i said no because that would worsen our relationship. I guess i fucked up by not giving him space to breathe.
>>
File: c0c.jpg (72 KB, 634x650) Image search: [Google]
c0c.jpg
72 KB, 634x650
>>28739045
>We agreed no seeing other people til june

He's probably balls deep in somebody right now, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>28739074
Because he's kinda stupid and can't focus on two things at once and wants to fix his grades til then. And because of that he keeps failing and lets out his anger on me.
>>
>>28739077
>Are you saying in a way i'm too good to be here? Like you said you are seeing the same stupid shit every fucking day so it's weird you haven't gotten used to it by now
No, I am saying I am sick and fucking tired of it
You would think that if people told you to fuck off everytime you posted you would eventually take the hint
>>
>>28739077
>It kinda wasn't. After that he still loved me and wanted to be with me.

Because he was still fucking you.
He found somebody else to fuck.
>>
>>28739082
Not really. If i found out he cheated on me i'd chop off his dick. I think he already knows that.
Besides hes an awkward faggot anyways. He constantly got rejected a lot.
>>
>>28739092
Jesus, this guy >>28739082 is right
Chad can go literally with everything, isn't he?
>fuck girl
>dump her
>call her fat
>she's still waiting for you to return
Get some self respect, OP
>>
>>28739102
He wasn't. We didn't have sex after that but our relationship was still going good.
>>28739100
>implying that's gonna convince me to leave
>>
>>28739122
He's not really a chad. Can't say he's a robot but he's pretty awkward and weird.
>>
>>28739130
I'm not even meming when I say I genuinely hope you kill yourself
>>
>>28739153
You don't even know anything about me besides this shit i posted. It really makes no difference whether i kill myself or not. You really would never know.
>>
>>28739142
It's doesn't matter, my post was not about that
>>
>>28736154
Im so sorry you feel like that. I been through that too its so fucked man.

>tfw you were willing to actually start giving a fuck
>tfw you were actually making moves
>they just gut you and move one cause youre not a rich chad with a nice job
>they probably did it through text
>>
>>28739130
>We didn't have sex after that but our relationship was still going good.
>We didn't have sex
>our relationship was still going good.

>Women are actually this fucking dumb
>>
>>28739179
Well define "get some self respect."
We haven't officially broken up, he still gives a shit about me because he said "whatever happens i really don't want us to stop talking." Do i break up with him before he does?
>>
>>28739192
>"whatever happens i really don't want us to stop talking."

>"I want a back up hole to fuck if the new hole I'm currently fucking becomes unavailable."
>>
>>28739183
Fuck ok i phrased that wrong. I meant we still planned to have sex as in he asked me to but i was too busy. And even if that was the case he was still with me.
>>
>>28739204
Why the fuck do you think he's some sort of chad obsessed with sex? Ever since i knew him, whether friends or in a relationship he didn't really care that much about it. He's more like those whiny faggots that just cry for attention.
I should probably lose weight and fuck his brother or best friend.
>>
>>28739033
you say you dont have a problem yet youre still fat and he left you for it . fuck of the chan and lose the weight , also was he a nigger? nigger love fat virgins then dump em .
>>
>>28739192
Yes and forget about him
I know your kind, I was talking to chubby girl, who's ex bf dumped her and called her fat. She then start taking antidepressants to eat less. She was also saying that she doesn't get attention from guys, even though she had me and she dumped like 5 guys while we were messaging each other because they were too old/ugly/boring. We became close and then her ex returned and she jumped right on his cock like nothing happened.
Stupid whores, you have no self respect and actually you deserve everything
>>
>>28739240
hold up bitch . do you want your man back or not ?
>>
>>28739243
It's because i didn't know it bothered him that much. At first he loved me like for who i was. He didn't tell me on time seriously that it bothered him that much. If he did i would've done shit about it. Instead he just gave me lies.
>>
>>28739264
Even if i did, how?
>>
>>28738845
>This really has nothing to do with gender. I'm sorry some girl/s hurt you but you don't gotta hste the entire women population.

Entire female population has rejected us fallout you expect men robbed of one the important lifes experiences while still being told to work wage slave jobs to support programs that give money to female parasites, to feel any sympathy for you when none has ever been given us?

You women are weak a month as a man you would try to kill yourself.
>>
>>28739255
Tdlr: this chubby girl did that to me so all of them must be whores.
>>
>>28739301
And how are you different? He fucked and dumped you and you are still stupid enough to want him back. The only thing is missing from your story are beta orbiters, but I'm sure you have them
>>
>>28736154
Someone actually said that to you???

Jesus christ....dude.
Her loss. This sucks but she wasn't going to do any good for you by staying with you. You'll be fine much, much later. Hang in there.
>>
>>28739299
>You women are weak a month as a man you would try to kill yourself
What? You just openly admited that. My god at least tumblr hates on shit, you people are just crying to each other on here. I really don't feel like reading tumblr crap so fuck outta this thread and go make some women hate thread or something.
>>
>>28739275
>>28739299

listen girl , people change after sex , its like a closed door that is finally opened into a whole new world . Now that he got his sex , hes is more confident , other women can sense it, they want him.

what you need to do is hit the gym or atkeast workout at home. If you pressure him to much early on it will just push him away . guy need space too . maybe he does want to focus on his grades. You focus on your grades , workout , try to stay in touch , but dont send him 100 msgs in a day . you cant force someone to stay with you so if he does want to breakup , DONT GO SLUT MODE you will regret it later . just be patient, vent on r9k , lose the weight . its easier to stay in shape than to lose it so all that effort will pay off. youll have as bunch of guys flirting with you , and you take your pick
>>
>>28739332
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

just gonna leave this here
>>
>>28739324
He didn't dump me yet. So i was thinking to dump him first instead. Maybe it's because i loved hin you stupid fuck. Just because i want him back because of that it doesn't make me a whore. Of course you're too blinded to see that thanks to your bitterness.
>>
>>28736154

>Find a woman that likes you.
>Didn't find that suspicious.
>Actually have sex with her.
>"'kay, I'm better than you, bye".

Dude... you were visited by a succubus. She have forever shrivelled the mana glans in your balls.

You will never be a wizard now.
You should have found is suspicious when a woman like you... it's the most suspicious thing in the world for real robots.

Now, that succubus will sleep for 50 years before finding another virgin to pray on.
They target virgins the most because we have more mana, whereas normies have barely any "residual" mana left over.

Seriously, the longer you're a virgin, the more mana you get, the more obvious the succubi become. I get mired all the time.

Luckily, many of them wish to conform to traditional gender roles as not to make themselves the odd one out and raise suspicion. This is good because it means most succubi are relatively benign.
>>
>>28739350
Never thought i'd say this but that was pretty useful. He does want to have the break as hes been trying hard recently to fix his grades. He told me he knew he was being an asshole and will regret it later but it's how he felt. I will try to get my shit together as much as i can. I haven't eaten anything for 2 days and i'm not even hungry so it's ok so far.
>>
>>28739357
>Chad literally gave you a status of a backup plan
>he didn't dump me!
As I said, don't be stupid and get some self respect
>>
>>28739398
So what do you suggest i do? Break it off for good with him?
>>
>>28739410
As I already said, yes and forget about him
You obviously can't be together after what he said
>>
Thanks r9k, even though you called me out on shit it actually helped. Kinda why i came here for. I needed shit shoved in my face. I know being fat is fucking shit so i will dump this fucker and get in shape.
>>
>>28739386
sometimes guys really do just want to fix their grades, i remember i told my ex that she didn't believe me she was 100% sure i was cheating , had to leave her because of her paranoia.

>>28739410
no , if you love him dont just let it go , just focus on bettering yourself
>>
>>28739430
Yeah. I realized i don't love him anymore, i love the old him. I clearly can't see how this relationship can go on. He brought me down even though i was the best girlfriend as possible to him. He drained most of my energy and i'd like to see him find someone else that will put up with his crap.
Either way i can get in shape and move on or kill myself. It's a win win for everybody.
>>
>>28739437
Whats the point? Hes not happy with anything i do.
>>
>>28739437
Are you grill to? What the fuck are you talking about
There's a big difference between 'sorry babe I need more time to fix my grades we need to take a break' and 'you're out of my league, fat cunt'
And there's no point to hold somebody you love if he doesn't want it
>>
>>28739483
do you suck his cock? guys get really happy with that . just give him the space , focus on yourself , come back in a month and make a thread with updates
>>
Yeah shocker, simply finding a gf won't improve your life.
You gotta work on yourself as well.
>>
>>28738655
>>28738599

I'm actually gay personally, just misogynistic af.
>>
File: v6sFnzN.png (453 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
v6sFnzN.png
453 KB, 800x534
>>28736154
>He fell for the relationship meme
All women are whores this is fact
>>
>>28739483
Give him your holes, you retard.
Let him empty his balls in you.

It's your main value.
>>
>>28739507
shiiieett he said that..... i skimmed through the thread , women tend to exagerate and take things out of proportion .did he say your out of my league after she called him a faggot? like i nthe middle of an argument he just said stupid shit to hurt you or did he actually just spontaneously say youre out of my league
>>
>>28739507
Actually he did say that at first. He just phrased it wrong and i misunderstood him and told him the break wasnt needed. I guess he thought i was too posessive and didnt want to give him space and he tried to get back at me or something. I wouldnt know. Hes kind of a sociopath anyways.
>>
>>28736154
What is being overly attached and putting all your eggs in one basket
>>
>>28739509
Alright good advice. Thanks chad.
>>28739512
Yeah i found out just now. Better late than never i guess.
>>28739539
I guess he just said is spontaneously but i dont know. He does a lot of shit to get back at people. Once he told me hes out of my league looks wise and that im out of his league personality wise. I dont find him that attractive either, hes kinda short and has a darker skin tone (not a nigger). But i never really cared for looks that much. Ive always fell in love with people based on personality, even when i wasnt chubby.
>>
Why is everyone so full of shit?
Someone cheated on you? Dump them.
You hate someone? Beat them up.
They call you too fat? Get in shape and screw them over.
Or you could kill them or kill yourself.
>>
>>28739598
>>28739598
>not a nigger
Geeze. I don't mind if women aren't interested in black people. but to hear a woman talk in such a way is just offputting.

You're probably a bad person.
>>
>>28739657
fuck of cuck , she doesnt want STDs
>>
>>28739698
>>28739698
sorry I just think racism looks ugly on a woman.
it's one thing not wanting to fuck a certain race. but a woman with a hateful heart is probably a bad person to date.
>>
>>28739719
I'm not really a bad person. I'm more of those people that do more talk instead. I'd never mistreat someone based on gender, sexuality or race in reality. But anonymously i guess i feel safe to say shit like that. I've been on this site for over 4 years, kinda hard not to get accustomed to shit.
Especially since im kind of a naive person and get influenced easily.
>>
forcing someone to fuck someone from a different race because of muh equality is racist you fucking cuck , i wont even give you a you . back to faggit
>>
>>28739758
>Especially since im kind of a naive person and get influenced easily.
Like all women.
I'd love it if I found a girl who wasn't naive and easy influenced.
>>
>>28736154
well fuck that
what will it feel not being robot ?? it`s absolutely boring
>>
>>28739780
>forcing someone to fuck someone from a different race because of muh equality is racist you fucking cuck
You're an idiot for even thinking thats what I said.
You can point out SJW nonsense, but have a fucking brain when you do so sir.

Women who act like racists and call people nigger is something that I'd only expect from a man on /pol/ it's not something I'd want to hear come out of a cute girl's mouth. I personally wouldn't even want my girl to swear very much.

>just because i don't want them to be openly racist and say inflammatory nonsense, doesn't mean I want them to engage in racial sex.

I'll take that (you) dipshit.
>>
>>28739782
doesnt exist dude , its biology . even the freaking bible the first fiction book had even being influenced by the snake to eat the apple
>>
>>28739833
Your an idiot so stop trying to speak knowledge to me, you goon.
>>
>>28739782
Actually you'd be surprised. Back when i had normie friends they were really the opposite of naive. They threw away guys like they were sunflower seeds and didn't give 2 fucks.
>>28739820
>I personally wouldn't even want my girl to swear very much.
Why do you still live in a world where you think girl's aren't supposed to swear? I bet you're one of those people that don't want women to fart either even though it's natural. It's your preference after all, but i'm just trying to say not to expect too much.
>>
>>28739876
>Why do you still live in a world where you think girl's aren't supposed to swear?
If they outswear me, they are no longer sexy.

Btw I never said I didn't want them to swear.
>>
>>28739876
i doubt id be surprised by your friends actions.
Being naive doesn't necessarily equate to relationships.

And turning away men doesn't mean you aren't a whore or naive.

They're probably still naive.
>>
>>28739918
>If they outswear me
Fucking pussy.
>>
>>28739943
>fucking pussy
Sounds like you're a whipped cuck m8, if you want a woman fouler than you are.
>>
>>28739938
What exactly do you base your facts on here? You barely know any background shit about them you are here assuming stuff based on nothing. But your opinion i guess.
>>
>>28739973
you dont know what cuck means , fuck off shill youre the one behind those black dicks spams
>>
>>28739973
My point was, you're a pussy if let yourself be outsweared by a woman.
>>
>>28739990
no im not.
I'm quite sick of the race bait threads I see here all damn day.
>>28739985
My observation on most women. They are naive. As soon as they become emotional about a man logic slides right out of the window.

If a girl finds a guy sexy she will become naive as hell about everything he does.
>>
>>28740003
>you're a pussy if let yourself be outsweared by a woman.
the thing is a respectable woman shouldn't even be coming close to matching my depravity. If she beats me it's because she's a fucked up human being.

If I beat her I'm just a natural pervy man.
>>
>>28740021
>implying it's not like that with men
I'm bisexual and i've met and dated a lot of people. Women do get more emotional and slide their logic out the window if so, but in most cases they approach shit in a better way than men. Men would do anything for a hot chick to bang. This guy i knew, he had a good life. Good job, good looking wife and 3 kids. He divorced his wife and got married to this other whore and now takes care of her kids. Why? Because she was younger and better looking.
>>
>>28739240
Any guy who says he doesn't care much about sex is a liar
>>
>>28740123
That's just a dumb cuck whose lonely.
>>
>>28740034
Double standards much? A woman is a fucked up human being if she outswears you but if you do it it's natural? You really think someone is gonna buy that shit?
>>
>>28740123
>I'm bisexual
Nice meme
>>
>>28740126
He never said it. But it was kinda obvious. He is awkward and insecure.
>>
>>28740153
I am though. I didn't say i was some retarded sexuality that doesn't exist. Nice argument.
>>
>>28740140
>Double standards much?
I guess it makes me a hypocrite because I'm not interested in a woman who shares some of my qualities?
Of course not. It's called personal preference.
>A woman is a fucked up human being if she outswears you but if you do it it's natural?
Yes. I know me and I know I'm a weird guy and I know any smart woman would find me questionable.

It's natural for me to curse a lot but I don't think i'm normal.
>You really think someone is gonna buy that shit?
If I charm them enough they will
>>
File: whewww.gif (542 KB, 311x283) Image search: [Google]
whewww.gif
542 KB, 311x283
>>28739077
Your never be apart of the group, your never know how it is to truely be alone and have no one love you, you've openly stated you have the capacity to get in a relationship and your female( so you don't even have to work that hard) (see men doing most of the approches)

How about the despair of being openly mocked in university for having no friends.

InB4
>Just bee yourself
>Your not trying
>Your not trying hard enough
>There is someone for everyone
>it's because you hate women right teeheee

To answer them all I work hard on my own hobbies(ranging from sports to woodwork) and personal goals
Have tried multiple routes of dating.
I do not hate women that would be silly, I am apathtic most of the time to annoyed by their behaviour.
>>
>>28740172
>i am though.
So you're really just a slut.
>>
>>28740197
Not really. I kinda agree with you. You know how some people work in a store etc? Well no one really wants to work that job but its obligatory. There is good and bad in this world. Just like there are winners and losers. Some people arent meant to be winners and its best to accept that and make space for those who are. Im not even saying this because i wanna be some sort or smartass to feel superior. Its because i feel like im one of those people and most people on here are too. I really dont blame you for hating women even if you did. People arent bitter for no reason. Life makes them that way. My brother is isolated and barely goes out and hates humanity as a whole. And i dont blame him. Who wouldnt think that after being damaged so much by people?
>>
File: 1452805289540.jpg (204 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
1452805289540.jpg
204 KB, 716x960
>>28738479
>doesn't respond after that
Wew
>>
>>28740328
shit nvm my filters are too strong he/she/it did repsond
kill me
>>
>>28740328
If you read it properly you would see that she did.
>>
>>28740320
I wouldn't blame people for being hurt to withdraw or even start to hate the people who hurt them.

I was stuck in that loop, I couldnt move on untill I let go of the hate and hurt, some of which doesnt leave but my hate turned to apathy as I mentioned before. I've grown alot and am more at peace with myself.

I really don't think female anons help at all they normally fall into

giving false hope
Telling you it's your fault
Telling you the board needs to change because women
Attentionwhoring
Tumblrite/Reddit/Concern troll
man pretending to be a woman
Normalfag coming to laugh.

Also Thank you for the conversation, this is the most I've posted on r9k in a day, I normally lurk
>>
Also OP how old are you?
>>
>>28736154
Get a close friend to drive you to a really remote abandoned location you don't know the way to. Tell him to bring you 15000 calories worth of groceries every week, consisting of vegetables and fish/red meat. Also lift some weights. Even though you're a girl, just lift.
After a month or two, you'll be fitter than any whore that guy got with.
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.