[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i called taytay on my phone and she finally answered but hanged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10
File: tsss.jpg (75 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
tsss.jpg
75 KB, 620x330
i called taytay on my phone and she finally answered but hanged up when i was about to say something
!
>>
>>28735888
What did you say?

This post is origonal.
>>
nice trips
next time you talk to her, tell her for me that i said i love her and im going to expect a big sloppy kiss when we meet
>>
>>28735953
she hanged up before i could say anything
>>
>>28735998
do you think she'll still give me a kiss if i tell her that her eyebrow makes her look confused, and what's wrong with her tongue?
>>
FUCK THIS GARBAGE TAKE YOUR WAIFU SHIT TO >>>/mu/
>>
post number? originall
>>
OP WHAT ARE YOU A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL? FUCK OFF WITH THIS GARBAGE STOP DOING FREE MARKETING FOR POP STARS YOU SMELL OF A MAGGOT INFESTED CUNT AND YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ON THIS BOARD
>>
IMAGINE TAYLOR SWIFT BENT OVER GETTING A CEMENT ENEMA FROM STEVE BUSCEMI WHILE HE FINGERS HIS CUNT
>>
DONT POST THIS POP CUNTRY STAR SHIT ON THIS BOARD AGAIN THIS IS NOT THE MUSIC BOARD THIS IS NOT THE CELEB BOARD. TAKE YOUR FIFTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL GARBAGE WHERE IT BELONGS YOU PIECE OF DUNG
>>
THIS IS NOT FREE MARKETING FOR BIG MACHINE RECORDS.ORG, GO SHILL SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU ROTTEN MAGGOT INFESTED ANUS
>>
FUCK THIS COKE SNORTING WHORE DONT POST HER ON ROBOT 9000 SHES FUCKING WORTHLESS AND I DONT WANT TO LOOK AT HER NASTY BIRD LOOKING FACE OP I HATE YOU AND YOUR FAGGOT NICKNAME FOR THIS WHORE DIRE BITCH DIE FAGGOT DIE CUNT DIE
>>
YOU HEAR THIS OP? YOU ARE

NOT

WELCOME HERE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

THIS IS YOUR CUE TO FUCK OFF AND FIND THE DOOR

FUCK THIS BITCH WHORE I HOPE SHE FALLS ON STAGE AGAIN

I HOPE SHE GETS STREP THROAT AND IT RAVAGES HER VOCAL CORDS

I HOPE AFTER THAT SHE GETS BUSTED FOR A LIP SYNCING SCANDAL

I HOPE YOU FUCK OFF
>>
File: aMPfprp.png (556 KB, 747x568) Image search: [Google]
aMPfprp.png
556 KB, 747x568
>>28736118
>>28736136
>>28736153
>>28736169
>>28736188
>>28736219
not an argument

og blox og
>>
>>28736259
BITCH I DONT NEED AN ARGUMENT I HOPE YOU HAVE A JAMES DEEN DAY DREAM WITH HIM RAPING YOUR ASSHOLE UNTIL IT BLEEDS. I HOPE INFECTED PUS SECRETES FROM YOUR URETHRA WHILE YOU SLOWLY WRITHE IN AGONY

I HOPE TAYLOR SWIFT TAKES A FLIGHT ON MAYLAYSIAN AIRLINES AND NEVER COMES BACK
>>
what is up with the" taylor swift shills herself on r9k" meme
>>
FUCK THIS COKE SNORTING RICH NORMIE CUNT AND FUCK YOU LOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU DIE NORMALFAGGOT BITCH SCUM TAKE YOUR CUNT WAIFU COKE HEAD BITCH TO MU WE DONT WANT HER

>>28736294
I DONT FUCKING CARE WHO POSTED IT I HATE THIS UGLY WHORE
>>
FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR THREAD FUCK YOUR EXISTENCE THIS BITCH DOESNT NEED YOU TO BE HER STREET TEAM SHE SELLS MILLIONS OF RECORDS FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME TRIPSHIT
>>
THIS BOARD IS NOT OVERRATED POP SINGERS FUCKING BITCH FUCKING DIE FUCKING STOP EXISTING FUCKING ROT AND BECOME WORM FOOD ALREADY FUCK YOU
>>
Man it sure felt good to blow off that steam. Fuck Taylor Swift though. Fuck her music, fuck her style, fuck her lesbian model girlfriends, fuck her self serious attitude, fuck her giggly closed door coke sessions with Selena Gomez, fuck everything about this nasty cunt. I hope Katy and Kanye team up to give this bitch what's coming to her.
>>
File: 1463800008415.jpg (85 KB, 511x510) Image search: [Google]
1463800008415.jpg
85 KB, 511x510
>>28736286
>>28736309
>>28736327
>>28736352
>>28736386

nigger i don't think you know who you're talking to but let me give you a little bit of advice. the man you're screaming at is not a man to be fuckin messed around with, kid. listen here son, I think you are respectless.
if this board where a physical room, you
would not dare saying that to me.
>>
>>28736400
FUCK YOU AND FUCK TAYLOR SWIFT AND FUCK YOUR EXISTANCE AND FUCK YOUR LIFE FUCK YOUR THOUGHTS AND HOPES AND DREAMS AND THE HOLE YOU CAME OUT OF AND THE PENIS THAT SHOT OUT THE SPERM THAT FERTILIZED THE EGG YOU ARE GARBAGE AND YOU DESERVE TO BE PLACED IN A LANDFILL LIKE ALL GARBAGE FUCKING FAGGOT BITCH CUNT LOSER BITCH WHORE CUNT FUCKING BITCH ASS MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF WORTHLESS GARBAGE
>>
>>28736118
>>28736136
>>28736153
>>28736169
>>28736188
>>28736219
>>28736286
>>28736309
>>28736327
>>28736352
Now when I read this in my head it sounded like steve buscemis voice
>>
>>28736432
Just imagine him smiling after hitting the submit button at the end of every post. It seals the deal.
>>
>>28736400
lol how did you get her number?
>>
File: 0718_swift-800x480.jpg (71 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
0718_swift-800x480.jpg
71 KB, 800x480
>>28736425
your all cap ramblings go right through me like smoke. i do not even feel a little nudge from your cuck anger
>>
>>28736484
BITCH

DID I SAY YOU COULD TALK TO ME?

DID I FUCKING APPROVE THIS MESSAGE?

NO I DID FUCKING NOT.

SHUT YOUR CUNT FLAPS
>>
FUCK YOU FUCK TAYLOR SWIFT FUCK YOUR LIFE YOU FUCKING CUNT SECRETION
>>
TAYLOR SWIFT IS A FUCKING TALENTLESS HACK HER SONGS ARE SHIT SHE REPRESENTS THE LOWERING OF THE STANDARDS OF THE GLOBAL MUSIC CONSUMING POPULATION IF KATY PERRY WAS SEINFELD SHE WOULD BE FRIENDS SHE FUCKING SUCKS AND I HATE HER AND I WISH SHE WOULD FUCK OFF AND FUCK OFF FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT BITCH GO TO /mu/ FUCKING CUNT FUCKING LORDE IS BETTER THAN THIS BITCH AND SHE SUCKS

DO YOU OWN EVERY BJORK ALBUM ON CASSETTE? NO? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO GIVE ME YOUR OPINION ON THIS MATTER YOU SHIT SUCKING WASTE OF SEMEN?
>>
FUCK TAYLOR SWIFT

FUCK HER LESBIAN LOVERS

FUCK YOU
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 500x250
>>28736499
>>28736505
>>28736540
>implying i'm a female
lmao at this big man over here. taytay has ALWAYS been a welcoming subject over here. i suggest that you make like a tree and get the fuck out of here or respect our culture.
>>
WHAT DO YOU EVEN CALL A FAKE BOYFRIEND FOR A LESBIAN ANYWAY? A REVERSE BEARD?
>>
File: 1447831477990.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1447831477990.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
was it like this OP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SorGDbtLq5M
>>
HOW MANY PR CONTRACT RELATIONSHIPS DOES IT TAKE THIS DUMB CUNT TO FIGURE OUT IT ISN'T WORKING? YOU CAN'T EVEN PAY GAY MEN TO HANG AROUND WITH THIS ROTTEN WITCH. NOT EVEN THE PROSPECT OF FAME WHICH IS MORE ALLURING TO A FAGGOT THAN A TIGHT TWINK ASSHOLE CAN CONVINCE THEM TO HANG AROUND THIS WRETCHED SHEBEAST. SHE SCARES OFF CLOSETED GAY MEN FASTER THAN AXL ROSE SCARES OFF JUNKIES
>>
>>28736587
>was it like this OP?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SorGDbtLq5M [Embed]
>>
I HAVE A THEORY OP. DO YOU THINK TAYLOR SWIFT BECAME A LESBIAN AFTER JOHN MAYER POOPED ON HER? HE'S INTO THAT SHIT YOU KNOW
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463878908620.jpg (24 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463878908620.jpg
24 KB, 660x330
>>28735888
Love god empress taytay
Lift for god empress taytay
Live for god empress taytay
Kill for god empress taytay
>>
TAYLOR SWIFT

OUR FAVORITE LESBIAN COKE WHORE

http://blindgossip.com/?p=76819
>>
ITS FUNNY HOW THERES A DOUBLE STANDARD WITH THAT SHIT. EVERYONE KNOWS HARRY STYLES IS A FUCKING FAGGOT BUT NOBODY EVER POINTS THE FINGER AT TAYLOR SWIFT. IF YOURE A FEMALE IN THE INDUSTRY YOU JUST DONT GET HELD TO THE SAME STANDARDS AS A MAN DOES. MAYBE BECAUSE BEING THE OBJECT OF AFFECTION FOR MILLIONS OF LITTLE GIRLS PUTS YOU IN A DIFFERENT POSITION. AT THAT POINT YOUR SEXUALITY IS A COMMODITY
>>
EITHER WAY TAYLOR SWIFT SUCKS. SHES A BITCH. HER MUSIC RANGES FROM TERRIBLE TO MEDIOCRE. SHES NOT THAT ATTRACTIVE EITHER. 6/10 AT BEST
>>
THERE ARE BETTER LOOKING FEMALE SINGERS TO OBSESS OVER WITH MORE TALENT OUT THERE. MAYBE. I THINK. WHO CARES
>>
>TFW INSTEAD OF CONVINCING OP NOT TO LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT YOU NOW HAVE HIM IMAGINING HER GETTING ATE OUT BY CARA DELEVINGNE
>>
>>28736570
A leg beard?
I think it'd be a leg beard.

>>28736609
Man just look at that guys eyes, you can tell something creepy is going on in there. That smile he's like
>she's too old I hope we're almost done with these photos
>just smile at the camera
>>
>>28736798
>>28736816
>>28736828
>>28736888
Wew I forgot this thread even existed for a moment. Lmao all that energy you used to shitpost when the thread tured out to be forgotten
I'm going to go sleep now I guess
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.