[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHIT I DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW THIS FEELING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Itgoesitgoesitgoes.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Itgoesitgoesitgoes.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
>have a crush
>hear her obsess over other guys
>seen her make out with other guys
>had a chance to date her at one point but too autistic to go through with it

I saw her make out with another dude yesterday. My chest is still burning from it.
>>
>>28735545
What was MC Ride's life like before Death Grips? He seems genuinely schizo.
>>
>>28735567
he went to college and did Fyre I think
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 900x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 900x576
>>28735545
I am all too familiar.

>tfw you realize there's been opportunities to go out with cute girls this whole time
>you just didn't take them, you didn't see that they liked you
>you've alienated them and are destined to die alone
>>
>>28735567
Very depressed and came from a broken home.
>>
>>28735545
So you're dumb and in love. Got you paralyzed, am I right? This doesn't bode well for you, anon. I had the same kind of experience at your age. Ten years later I'm living alone, and I never felt that kind of love for anyone again. Consider settling for the one who actually does like you.
But I doubt you will because you probably think she's too ugly, and you need to have that perfect goddess who is the object of all your affections. You're gonna end up on whores, man.
>>
>>28735779
The thing is, my standards aren't that high to begin with, i just ask for a clean not incredibly obese girl. i there have been few nice girls that liked me, but the thought of even having a girlfriend is scary. i have a very low paying job, i'm not all that strong, and pretty average looking. she would probably dump me in less than a month
>>
>>28735545
t b h f a m she probably knows, that's why she does that in places where you can see it
sounds she's a sadist and you're a masochist. stop orbiting her and get some new friends. why would you want her anymore anyway.
>>
>>28735872
>thought of even having a girlfriend is scary.
It doesn't become any easier with time. Have a practice gf who means nothing to you, then maybe get a shot at your oneitis. If you wait too long, you may literally find it impossible to emotionally bond with someone. And then the path of one will be your destiny.
>>
First thing to realize is that you never had a Chance. I'm assuming you weren't born a Chad. That means that you never really have a chance with a woman. By chance I mean a chance for real relationship. Not just some kind of bullshit where women use you for money(which is what most men have).
>>
Could be worse. I knew of this one guy who caught the girl he had been seriously crushing on for a few years at a house party being spit roasted by two older guys.
>>
>pining after a non-virgin
Hahahaha holy fuck
>>
>>28735545
>2000 +16
>still getting crushes
>>
>>28735545
look man. responsibility's cool, but there's more things in life.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.