[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I finally realized there is something seriously wrong with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: Derek Poundstone.jpg (23 KB, 236x442) Image search: [Google]
Derek Poundstone.jpg
23 KB, 236x442
Today I finally realized there is something seriously wrong with black people.

What in the fuck is wrong with blacks
>>
>>28735457
Evolving over millions of years in a different environment than whites. What they believe to be acceptable isn't what we find acceptable.
>>
>>28735532
Their divergent evolution has only lasted a couple hundred thousand years. I agree with you in principle, but want to let you know because anti-racists will try to use that small mistake against you if you make it again.
>>
File: 1378683635025.jpg (168 KB, 853x691) Image search: [Google]
1378683635025.jpg
168 KB, 853x691
I actually think there's something more wrong with modern whites.

t. Asian
>>
>>28735593
You're letting young, virile black and Arab male """refugees""" flood into your pristine lands by the millions, change the demographics, increase the crime rate, spending exorbitant amounts of tax dollars on them, and literally teaching them classes on how to fuck your women (see links).

https://www.rt.com/news/342284-germany-migrants-flirt-classes/
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/germany-using-tax-money-teach-migrants-flirt-women-1558967

What is wrong with white people?
>>
>>28735668
I think it's something about about having the moral high ground.

>look at all these people we're saving from war
>wer'e such good people, look at how nice we're being
>>
>>28735668
>t. Asian
>>
>>28735593
>>28735668
fucking this.
white people have been expertly brainwashed by the media and public schooling, I was raised in the ghetto and was viciously abused by minorities, drug addicted boomer parents, and feminist school officials but I could not conceptualize what the issue was til I found 4chan in 2008.
its fucking surreal that i would be considered a horrible "nazi" in this age because I think trannies are delusional, race is real, gender roles are real and a good thing, guns are necessary for personal freedom, and that a comfortable lie is a thousand times more damaging than a painful truth.
>>
>>28735822
Damn man i feel you. Except all the people loved me besides elementary school where there was only 1 other white guy in my class and theyd try to race bait me but i never took any shit and beat them the fuck up. idk for some reason I am fully able to tell everyone my beliefs and have them submit
>>
>>28735457
DEY DlNDU NUFFIN
>>
>>28735903
I wasn't even white I'm latino but I still got bullied mercilessly and treated like overall shit by the blacks and other Latins all my life. White people at least never outwardly mean to me, thougn they tended to ignore me.

Made me hate my own race along with all of the other ones.
>>
>>28735457
As opposed to the whites that visit this site hahahaha
>>
The average black person is barely above the line of mental retardation. Not even a meme. Look it up. Test scores prove it. But of course if you ever point this out you'll be shunned and called racist.
>>
Gypsies are way worse
Burgers are so lucky to not having to suffer them
>>
File: augustus_prima_head.jpg (37 KB, 301x450) Image search: [Google]
augustus_prima_head.jpg
37 KB, 301x450
>>28736402
I visited distant relatives in Eastern Europe recently

They pointed out the gypsies and talked endlessly about how shitty they were.

Though Europoors don't have to deal with our blacks, who are virtually the same as gypsies. Same stereotypes and everything. At least you guys can speak the truth about gypsies and not be shouted down as evil incarnate
>>
>>28735457
The ones who don't have a rich lifestyle are a potential threat due to their relatives and what they're exposed to.

Am I the only one that notices the African race hints they want to wipe out the Whites all the time? Even the Oscars was just a bunch of comments saying go kill yourself whities.

Modern day countries want to become more accepting, but allow comments like this to happen constantly. If you say something you're racist and to remember the "slave days".
>>
File: 1462977816032.jpg (158 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
1462977816032.jpg
158 KB, 500x705
>>28735457
I've been trying to figure out why nobody will accept this. I think it's to do with normies and their "everyone is special and unique" ideals, where it helps them sleep at night when they can believe that nobody is truly a bad person.
>>
File: couture.gif (981 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
couture.gif
981 KB, 500x275
>>28735457
>i just realizedthere's something seriously wrong with blacks
>b-but, what is it guys?
>>
>>28735457
We share a common ancestor with blacks but we diverged long, long ago. They are arguably a seperate subspecies. You can make a case for other races but for nigs, its basically irrefutable. That sense you feel is a sense they are not your species, the uncanny valley.
>>
File: 1455942571104.jpg (543 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455942571104.jpg
543 KB, 1600x1200
>>28735457
t. white beta
>>
>>28735903
I got in fights too man, they never stopped though. in my school a gang of borderline retarded junior felon niggers beat the fuck out of a white kid consistently but when the white kid said the word "nigger" during his beating he got punished.

I saw a 14 year old spic viciouslypunch a sweet old female history teacher in the face and get a weeks suspension for it, when he came back he went right back to screaming vulgarities and assaulting other students.

thats only two incidents out of many.

Honestly I think I was witnessing the beginning of the end for western civilization when I was a kid.
>>
Blacks are less intelligent and are naturally prone to sudden bursts of violence without warning. They have a different biology.

Next time someone tells you that everyone is exactly the same and just superficially different, ask them why organ transplants between blacks and whites is 20% higher than other races. They are literally so different that a lot of them have incompatible organs
>>
>>28736591

*organ transplant failures between blacks and whites

>science is rayciss
>>
Why did this make me laugh so much, holy god
>>
>>28735457
Them jiggadunes got autism. They have short attention spans and prone to do werid shit.
>>
>>28735457
Significantly less average intelligence, greater impulsivity and hence agressiveness.
Most of them also have a pretty shit culture, so that only exacerbates the tendencies that are already present genetically.

Some of them can be allright though and they sometimes produce valuable things, for example jazz.
Personally I dont hate them, but to think that there arent any differences between blacks and others, and to not be aware of those differences politically is irresponsible.
>>
>>28735593
>>28735668
>>28735783
>>28735822

Meh, its just mass delusion. It sometimes happens with people:
>Communism
>Nazism
>Fascism
>Maoism
>Japanese imperialism
>The red scare
>Khmer Rogue

Modern day progressivism is just another one of these mass delusions.
>>
>>28738500
>mass delusions.
like all the -isms ever
>>
>>28738500
the red scare was not a delusion

just look at all these nation destroying commie kikes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Intellectuals
>>
>>28735822
>I was raised in the ghetto
why didn't you stay there lol
>>
>>28738516
In a sense, yeah. Fanaticism and extremism are at a fundamentally different level though.
>>
>>28735457
average iq of 85 for american mixed blacks and of 68 for african blacks
>>
We need an airborne form of sickle cell and something that only infects Arabs and progressives (specifically liberals of the >>28735668 mindset)

Then the world will be a better place then and we would most likely achieve harmony
>>
>>28735457
go back to /pol/ you fucking racist cunt.
>>
File: autistic mimicry.gif (2 MB, 495x245) Image search: [Google]
autistic mimicry.gif
2 MB, 495x245
>>28735569
>couple hundred thousand

What're you, Neanderthal? It's more like 60,000 to 40,000 years.
>>
File: ascend boyo.gif (1004 KB, 470x433) Image search: [Google]
ascend boyo.gif
1004 KB, 470x433
>>28736497
They don't have to kill you off because you gladly kill off yourselves--all of the time.

>t. cue pictures of FtM and MtF transexual transformations.

It's been over tbhq.
>>
>>28736454
Gypsies are genetically indian, correct? The average indian IQ is like 80, the average African American IQ is 85 and the average Euro/White American IQ is 100, so maybe there's a correlation between the disparity of their intellect in white society and behavior. Like a defense mechanism; when everyone else is so much smarter than you, you act like an asshole.
>>
>>28735457
they are just humans OP, not better than you and not worse than you
the whole humanity is trash
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.