[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
meet the rose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 251x201
face its power
>>
>>28735314
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheh le rode thread hehehehhaha
>>
>>28736039
hfdjrej jdkgjkd jkgjfdkgjfdkj kg kjgjfkgj kjdkjg fdkjgkdjgkdjlerlkejopbmdmb
>>
where is the rose WHERE????
>>
i will never bury my face in her feet after a long day of her walking around in her teens. there is nothing i can do smell, taste, and feel the warmth of her 19 year old feet on my lips, nose, and cheeks. i will never lick the soles of her feet, when shes 19 and her artsy phase, just after shes taken her converse off.

i will never be the first boy to eat her out. i will never push her down onto her bed and make her wet by kissing her neck and telling her i want her. i will never reach my hand into her panties and feel how wet she is and play with her pussy while i make out with her. i will never pull her panties off and kiss her stomach as i make my way down and lick all of her, and its the first time shes felt it, and shes sweating and hot and nervous.

i will never slip my tongue just a little bit down towards her tight little asshole as eat her out, and it surprises her a little, but she likes it and she just melts and needs it.

i will never come home with her after a long day, she will never take her shoes off next to me and lay her legs across mine on our bed. i will never ask her to take her socks off, and she knows what i mean by it, and its lewd to her, but she just laughs a little and does it, cause as much as i like rubbing her feet, she likes it too.

it will never be too right and what have you
>>
I can see why she avoided you freaks. Fucking nutsos.
>>
who was the last man to truly talk with her? i mean come on why is she always with her headd down she shouldnt. be like this
>>
>>28737536
>who was the last man to truly talk with her?

her bf, just after fucking her last night
>>
>>28737483
She didn't mind all before.
>>
>>28737567
lies. she and n8 don't have sex.
>>
>>28737801
yeah, they have been not having sex together for the last 8 years
>>
>hello

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>28735314
>There Will be Blood poster
classic
>>
>>28737822
exactly, that honour is reserved for peter and once he goes it's gone
>>
Is she 30 yet?
>>
Good Luck!

hander handing
>>
>>28737835
not in my world she isnt
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.