[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Skyrim on PC the ultimate Robot game? >Can easily sink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Is Skyrim on PC the ultimate Robot game?

>Can easily sink 1000hrs
>Can fuck anyone or anything
>Requires a good PC and robots love buying things that keep then immersed indoors
>Can be comfy as fuck

I'm thinking of starting a Skyrim multiplayer server. The mod is in good condition, it's pretty fun. Would be cool to make some friends from here that have more time to play with me. I am probably gonna get hired at this homeless shelter doing security. Wanna waste my time in my favorite game till then... just not so lonely.

The way i'll set this up is easy.
I made a group for everyone interested to join. That will give me who to send the files to.

I will then send you my entire ModOrganizer profile and ENB set up and all of the DLC's if you dont have them already. The DLC works like a mod so dont worry it works with the Steam version. As well as a text file instructing how to uninstall and install the game cleanly. It is all fine tuned and stutter free, looks damn good as well. This way we can all see the same thing and our games will be compatible with each other.

In this thread list some mods you wanna see in the multiplayer server and I will add them all in if they dont conflict.

Hope this ends up being fun desu
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/skybuddies
>join here
>>
>>28735216

wat? there's a skyrim multiplayer mod?
>>
There are several. It works pretty good. Every mod is compatible as long as everyone is using the same profiles. And synchronization is getting better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjoI2Ua2674
>>
More pics of the game so far
>>
I've been putting off reinstalling Skyrim and modding it again. It's a pain in the ass to install all of the mods and get them all working together but there's something about sexy slutty Skyrim bitches that makes my dick diamonds. It's also an extremely comfy game with the proper lighting, weather, sound, and immersion mods.
>>
i've been thinking about getting skyrim on pc for the mods but when i had it for ps3 it was pretty bland, do mods on pc really make it worth buying? it sounds fun but idk. i'd ask /v/ but they shitpost anything bethesda related into oblivion pun intended
>>
All you gotta do is put these folders where im instructing. Its pre modded since im using MO and linking everyone to download the profile. Go ahead and join and youll get it in a steam message.
>>
>an awful game that can be modded to look pretty but can never be modded into a good game
>awful people can make themselves look good but can never make themselves good people

Real goddamn fitting. Biggest difference here is that I can't afford to make myself look less like a fucking devolved simian.
>>
Played it for 11 hours and got bored. Liked Morrowind. Didn't play Oblivion or any other Elder Scrolls.

Wish I knew how to enjoy Skyrim because I want to like it. I just don't though.
>>
>Had gigs of Skyrim mods
>Dark Souls & The Witcher 3 do everything better
Skyrim is shit and I hope Todd dies in a plumbing accident.
>>
>>28735531
Morrowind was the best Elder Scrolls game by far. Oblivion was pretty good, especially the Shivering Isles expansion, but the choice in grqphics.....ew. Skyrim is the best looking, but the most boring.
>>
>>28735531
the trick to enjoying skyrim is to pick a race and a class before you begin, and then be the best you can be with that class
the problem with open world games is they get boring fast when you dont set any goals for yourself
you can try all the other shit in the game when youre done with the tried-and-true stealth archer who casts an unreasonable amount of muffle spells
>>
>>28735216
>"can fuck anyone or anything"
try The Klub 17 (or TK17), you can find a thread or two up all the time over at /t/
thank me later
>>
I'm a completionist so I just do everything possible in the game.
>>
File: smug tomboy.png (112 KB, 221x380) Image search: [Google]
smug tomboy.png
112 KB, 221x380
>>28735216

>skyrim
>good

>its le ultimate robot gaem!

Fuck off Todd
>>
I played 1000 hours in 2012-2014 on my laptop, pretty nice

Played New Vegas for 500 after that.

Can't play fallout 4 because PC is too outdated, not like I really wanted to, don't like fallout 3 much.

Trying to get into Morrowind, but fuck this dice roll combat.
>>
>>28735216
How much should it cost to buy a PC that can run Skyrim pretty good?
>>
File: swedish_culture.jpg (94 KB, 500x634) Image search: [Google]
swedish_culture.jpg
94 KB, 500x634
>not playing thousands of hours of gsg autism simulators
>>
>>28737575

Fallout 4 is fucking garbage. They decided it would be a good idea to make it mainly a shooter with a few rpg elements instead of mainly an rpg with shooting included. It's boring and repetitive. You'd be better off just playing through New Vegas again instead.
>>
>>28737531
your reaction image outed you as autist.
it doesnt matter if you stop using it now.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.