[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck are we doing with our lives robots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 25158.jpg (22 KB, 350x348) Image search: [Google]
25158.jpg
22 KB, 350x348
What the fuck are we doing with our lives robots.
>>
>>28735138
Keeping them virginally, pristinely unlived.
>>
i want to die soon, but i dont know what method to use. I guess it will be hanging myself most likely.
>>
File: 1461680644164.jpg (133 KB, 500x538) Image search: [Google]
1461680644164.jpg
133 KB, 500x538
Doing nothing is doing something. Work. Smoke a cigerette bitch. Listen to some music. Date a girl and break up with her if she fucks up. Repeat cycle.

You wern't suppose to do anything with your life. Just exist and follow the flow nigga.
>>
>>28735180
Why the fuck do you want to die... Do you know how crazy that is? theres fucking nothing after life.. and life def can be a good time. why not for us.

Im fucking pissed.
>>
taking up air, carbon, and other shit. Life is awesome
>>
>>28735138
Spending it here with you all
>>
>>28735204
>Why the fuck do you want to die...

Not him, but suicidality is, as the wise article stated, the distance between what I am and what I should be. The more standards you've become aware of at which you fail, the more you realize you can't realize them. Loosening any of them is a failure in itself.
>>
Working and then going home and edging all night before I go to sleep to repeat the cycle.
>>
>>28735252
Sometimes, the thought of another person might keep you for some time, but then that person proves they can fend and fare for themselves -- or that whatever you'd like to ensure re. them you're incapable of either -- and another tie disappears.
>>
>>28735252

what article is this from?
>>
Does anyone else see themselves never having a girlfriend? like is unimaginable?

I cant even fantasize about that shit, it doesnt make sense in my head.
>>
>>28735313
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/being-suicidal-what-it-feels-like-to-want-to-kill-yourself/
>>
Trying to figure out if my passions (music, sports, vidya) are even pursuable. I'd put a bullet through my brain before I work a 9-5 every weekday for the next 30 years like my dad.
>>
>>28735385
>I'd put a bullet through my brain before I work a 9-5 every weekday for the next 30 years

This. How the fuck do people do it? The thought alone makes me feel fucking depressed. It's beyond me that not only do people do it, but also not be depressed. To me it's like the whole world is doing an impossible feat.
>>
>>28735407
Please don't end your sentences with 'feat' because I think of shitty music.
>>
>>28735422
ft. anon
>>
>>28735407
All my parents do is go to work then go to church. I just don't understand how they've lived 50+ years gaining nothing in their lives. I get they're happily married, but their entire existence is just boring to me. I could never do it.
>>
>>28735138
I personally am just becoming focused on an 80's-style short in the vein of The Warriors I'm gonna make.

I want it to look good so fucking bad
>>
>>28735470
I hope your short turns out great, anon. I really mean it. Even if I may never find something to do with my life, just knowing someone in a similar situation did something with theirs would make me feel a tiny bit better.
>>
File: 1376617161324.jpg (82 KB, 498x445) Image search: [Google]
1376617161324.jpg
82 KB, 498x445
>>28735138

What life?

This isn't living. It's just existing.
>>
>>28735339
Yeah, I don't see it ever happening either.
>>
>>28735138
I'm giving the normies a head start before I take over the world desu

Mostly because I haven't had the motivation to work towards my goals for the past 3 years
>>
>>28735470
Good luck on your short man.

atleast youre striving for something, I think a lot of us robots are just living in limbo desu...
>>
>>28735339
Yeah, I'm that way. I can't imagine the feeling of kissing a girl or being intimate in any way, physical or otherwise. The idea of a girl loving me is terrifying and unbelievable, but I've always wanted it. I never really had much of a family and my parents weren't very affectionate so I've always wanted that love.

But I just can't imagine being in that situation with a girl. It seems so close and personal and no girl should ever want that from me. Why would they? From me of all people?

I'm too afraid to pursue that anyway. I just can't imagine it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.