[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are attractive you CANNOT be a robot. Period. The end.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 36
File: handsome-man-in-his-car.jpg (59 KB, 585x585) Image search: [Google]
handsome-man-in-his-car.jpg
59 KB, 585x585
If you are attractive you CANNOT be a robot. Period. The end. No exceptions.

>b-but I'm socially awkward
>b-but I'm bad at conversation
>b-but I'm depressed
>b-but I get bullied

No. Fuck off. You have zero excuses you pieces of shit. You won the genetic lottery and you can't even take advantage of it. So many of us would kill to be you and you're too retarded to realize it. Get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1448302503464.png (329 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1448302503464.png
329 KB, 500x600
>>28735134
So I can be all those things, be totally rejected by society, and now be rejected by robots?
>>
I'm slightly attractive, but it really means nothing when you're socially awkward and depressed
>>
>>28735134

Well I'm a manlet so.

1 out of 2 ain't bad.

I've also had my share of sex.
>>
>>28735134
I have a very attractive face.

I'm also a double amputee/massively anxious/depressed. Define attractive, because most women don't consider a stumpmeister like me 'hot'.
>>
>>28735596
Unless you are 5'7" or under you have no right to even use that as an excuse. Your average 4chan Manlet is tall enough to live a normalfag life. Most faggots out in the real world are "manlets"
>>
>>28735433
If you were attractive you weren't bullied and you don't know what bad at conversation and depressed means

>FUCK
>OFF
>>
>>28735622
Bost disapled poibucci QT
>>
>>28735134

You sound jealous friendo, you think just because someone isn't as butt ugly as you they can't fathom robothood?

Let me just go cash in my Chad Chips at the nearest store and magically make my life perfect, be right back
>>
>>28735622
xie said attractive, not 'attractive face'
>>
>>28735729
Kekekkek underageb& are the funniest sometimes
You can be a honorary robot until Monday
>>
>>28735645

Yeah I'm 5'7 my dude.
>>
>>28735732
Xi would say that they aren't being specific enough in their original post. Define attractive, please.
>>
>>28735729
not being butt ugly is not the same as being attractive
i'm sure plenty of robots look normal, maybe even somewhat goodlooking

none of them are 9/10 or 10/10 chads. why? because people like that get everything handed to them. girls will be pining to fuck them no matter how autistic they are. you will have so much forgiveness in social situations. your social worth is automatically too high to fail. you could sign up for tinder and fuck a girl in a few hours, or have a girlfriend by next week.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 526x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 526x572
>>28735732
>>28735759
What the fuck is xie, samefaggot?
>>
>>28735732
>>28735759
Quit samefagging you absolutely obese fucking blue haired land whale
>>
>>28735784
>>28735800
um, i am not samefagging, i am a multiple system who talks to our alters on different posts. check your singlet privilege you fucking cis scum
>>
>>28735784
>>28735800
Xi think xou/xim/xam should be more sensitive towards xi pronouns.
>>
>>28735134
im a 10/10 guy on the attractive scale

being born INTJ makes me a robot though
>>
>>28735768

And how's all that supposed to get handed to someone who never even leaves their house? OP explicitly mentioned attractiveness, obviously someone can be attractive and still be socially dysfunctional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgvwqvamdts
>>
>>28735729
It doesn't matter if you're socially retarded if you're handsome girls with think you're shy and you'll be even better looking there is no losing for you Chad
>>
>>28735862

Good job ignoring everything I just said
>>
Lmao, all OP has in his life is his pain. What a sad person.

He doesn't even know that most of the people on /r9k/ just come here because it's interesting to watch virgins "Suffering".

Kek, just go get laid, I hooked up with 3 girls in 4 hours last night. ITS NOT THAT HARD.
>>
File: britney.jpg (123 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
britney.jpg
123 KB, 500x750
>>28735826
>>28735856
literally this!
i'm also a 10/10 (girl though, not guy) who gets hit on all the time, but i am just sooo awkward and shy xD. i've only had 4 or 5 bfs, but my friend stacy has had 20 already! i'm such a robot
fembot feels thread, anyone?
>>
I'm literally a 9/10 with ladies.

I can see excitement and sexuality in their eyes when they talk to me.

Yet all I do is work, play vidya, fap and sleep.

Ask away.
>>
>>28735909
um, you don't know how hard it is being attractive. i mean sure, i could hook up with a girl anytime i wanted to, but i am just like so shy.. or something.. you know? life is only suffering pain and loneliness for me :)
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 620x412
>>28735929

Holy shit you guys are so fucking delusional, no wonder girls hate you

A real robot doesn't even bother with women anymore, meanwhile you lot are obsessed and willing to spite anyone not as petty as you over it

Sad!
>>
File: 21 - rsbwono.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
21 - rsbwono.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>28735134
How do you determine if you are attractive though?
>confirmed ugly here
>but socially liked
>good at conversation
>got bullied a lot, but just ignored it and got through it no problems
>>
>>28735992
YOU'RE ADMONISHED
>>
File: mfw.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>>28735992
>i don't care about girls anymore
yet your first insult is
>no wonder girls hate you

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>28735825
Kekekekekek
>drink kerosine
>light a match
>feel the bern
>>
>>28735856
someone that never left their house..?
i guess they were homeschooled and also shut-in, and then neet afterwards with no social media use
you're right, i guess that could happen. but how would these individuals even know they were attractive?
>>
>>28735939
How does it feel to make these bold statements and not be willing to post a picture to back up your claims?
>>
>>28736062

Youre just plain dumb if you can't figure out what is and is not considered attractive in the world we live in, robots are mass consumers of media, they of all people should know
>>
>>28735909
>>28735939

>Yet all I do is work, play vidya, fap and sleep.

Because you CHOOSE to. If you really are good looking, you could have all the sex you wanted, but you don't. I don't know why, but it's on you, your choice.

I could not have sex no matter how hard I tried. Because I was born a fucking genetic reject that women don't even want to lock eyes with. And that wouldn't be so bad if I at least had friends. But I don't, because no one wants to even HANG OUT with an ugly piece of shit.

My life is a goddamn lonely hell because I had the misfortune to be born with shit features and no matter what I do I can never change that. I wouldn't sit inside all day, wasting away on the computer and snacking on shit junk food if I didn't have to, but I do, because the world hates me. I'm stuck in this fucking miserable existence until the day I die, which hopefully will be very soon because I can't take this shit anymore.
>>
>>28736098
actually if i had never had contact with anyone in the real world or been outside more than a few times i really would have a pretty vague idea of what attractiveness meant, especially in relation to myself/how other people saw me
>>
>>28736130
um no anon you don't understand they are so goodlooking but they are just kind of shy. like they're sooo attractive but a little bit introverted. can you imagine how hard their life is? girls fall all over them yet they just stare blankly into the distance, say nothing, and retreat inside to play some video games. you don't even know what real pain is like
>>
>>28735705
Why don't I? I have been diagnosed with clinical depression and I am absolutely terrible at conversations, even though I am decent looking and have never been bullied.
>>
>>28736130

Robothood is not your special uglies only club

And it's not even something exclusive to just tfw no gf

Robothood is an entire way of life, chosen, or otherwise, characterized by mass social and personal dysfunctionality, not being able to get laid isn't the sole defining trait

The real problem is that you're a self centered jealous prick, not that you're ugly

The good news is there's surgery for the face but not sure there's a fix for the personality :^]
>>
i feel like a lot of people talk about depression when really they are just sad. i'm attractive and i'm not even socially awkward. i'm very good with people, and talented, and relatively smart. but the depression is just a haze that masks everything.

i don't enjoy anything. if you find anything enjoyable you should feel lucky, regardless of how you look.
>>
>>28736287
mass social and personal dysfunctionality is nearly impossible to have when you are attractive. even if you do have it, normies will pretend that you don't to be around you. you will have 500x the opportunity and forgiveness in life that an ugly person would have.
so yeah, if you are attractive you're either
a) not a robot
or
b) fucked up to the point of almost being beyond human comprehension. because to become a robot while being afforded all of the privileges of an attractive person is fucking insane

>surgery magically fixes ugly people so theres nothing to actually worry about teehee!

most of the "attractive" people on this thread are not attractive or not actual robots (or both)
>>
>>28736287
>not being able to get laid isn't the sole defining trait

You're right.

I would gladly settle for some good friends, but I'm denied that too.

You'd be a jealous prick too if you were me. The world treats us shit because of the way we look, and then when we inevitably develop abrasive, bitter personalities after years of being scorned, mocked, and ignored, it turns around and criticizes us for being angry.
>>
Lol, when is there ever an attractive person that kills themselves?
>>
File: rest_in_peace.jpg (263 KB, 1867x2800) Image search: [Google]
rest_in_peace.jpg
263 KB, 1867x2800
>>28736394
rip sweet angel

original desu
>>
File: 1463821865217.jpg (206 KB, 969x646) Image search: [Google]
1463821865217.jpg
206 KB, 969x646
>>28735134
Pic related Op the fedora squad. Mental disorders affect anyone no matter how you look. Whats makes you such a special snowflake?
>>
>>28736416
>dies in classic Russian mafia style
>suicide
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 800x600
>>28736394

Oregano spaghettio
>>
>>28736416
It always makes me so happy when pretty people kill themselves.

I hope they felt enough pain beforehand to begin to understand what the people they laugh at and ignore go through every day.
>>
>>28736494
the people that laugh at/ignore people are probably not the same people that kill themselves desu :(
>>
>>28736421
>Whats makes you such a special snowflake?

Being ugly and having mental disorders
>>
File: RobotCommandments.png (79 KB, 919x806) Image search: [Google]
RobotCommandments.png
79 KB, 919x806
If you don't follow ALL OF THESE YOU CAN NOT BE A ROBOT

period

>>
>>28736421
that doesn't change the fact that attractive people can skate by through every single social situation in life with no effort
>>
>>28735134
what if you don't know. i took down the mirror in my bathroom. the only time i ever see my reflection is in my turned off monitor. some rando called me attractive once, i still can't look at myself
>>28736582
these fit the bill, though
>>
>tfw when your family always mentions how attractive you are
>"you should do modeling anon!" is what you always hear from them
>tfw when if that where even 1% true i would have had a girlfriend or at least be acknowledged by a girl by now.

I mean come on I've tried Clubs, Tinder, asking friends to set me up, all that bullshit and still nothing.
>>
>>28735705
I was bullied plenty in high school. Part of it was my fault, I acted like a sperg. Now I lift and can safely say I'm physically attractive, but I'm still not a social butterfly. I have plenty of issues.

But alright, I'm not a robot. Biggest blow to my self-esteem ever, tbqhwyf.
>>
>>28736786
>>28736727
you're not attractive
sorry boys:(
>>
File: bbnm.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
bbnm.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>28736556
When you go out in public do see ugly people living normal lives? I have to ask, have you visited a therapist?
>>
File: dl7.jpg (5 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
dl7.jpg
5 KB, 183x275
>>28736607
That maybe so but they still feel like shit on the inside. Have you not noticed sometimes normies are a total wreck in social situations.
>>
File: 20160522_042109.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160522_042109.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
I'm unattractive enough to be a robot right?
>>
>>28735134
7/10 here. I've never had trouble making friends but whenever i start talking to a girl i just get struck with the feeling that it's just not worth the effort.

>tfw my oneitis doesn't love me
>tfw she's the only girl I care about
i dont even know where to go man.
>>
>>28737121
Anybody hure?
>>
>>28737121
>>28738501

You look like a generic background character. Not ugly, not handsome, just dull.
>>
>>28737121
Pretty average tbhfam. 6 or 7 out of ten depending on personality
>>
File: saaaa.jpg (243 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
saaaa.jpg
243 KB, 1920x1080
>girls' faces when I take off my loose hoodie and they see my massive builtfat muscles for the first time after all this time thinking I'm just fat

Looks matter, and if yours gets you girls you don't belong here.
>>
File: 1457752590786.jpg (225 KB, 636x502) Image search: [Google]
1457752590786.jpg
225 KB, 636x502
I have male pattern baldness and have my head shaved. You can't nail me with attractiveness at all.
>>
>was and always have been attractive as fuck, intelligent, and physically gifted
>was happy-go-lucky as a child, but that translates for me to not giving a shit about what others thought of me
>got to middle school, realized everyone hated me for being an complete utter fucking asshole, and I had no friends
>go autismo, spend tons of my life on video games, never make friends, etc
>switch to different high school in tenth grade
>think it will be better
>talk to some girls, but that's it
>don't know how to communicate well enough to get close
>most chads and stacys think I'm fuckboi supreme, want nothing to do with me
>Opinions and mentality are too chad for qt beta girls
>too intimidating to the beta boys
>the only people I end up making friends with is the fa/tg/uys, as I was the only one who could properly roleplay any of the strength-based characters (Paladins, fighters, barbarians, etc), since it takes a chad to know one
>now going through uni as that one /fit/ guy in anime club (being forced to cosplay JoJo or FREE! at whatever fucking con we go to), d&d club, and all the other autistic clubs, plus some chad-tier sports like football or swimming that I was forced into because fucking chad, and despite being top-tier in both all the chads, stacys, and betas hate me, with a equally burning passion

I'm literally a joke of a human being. I'm too Beta for the Chads, and too Chad for the Betas, while being both the perfect Chad, and the perfect Beta, all at once.
>>
>not bad looking, but i look weird and certainly don't instantly attract girls
>being awkward makes you less attractive anyway
>if girls never have expressed an interest in you, you are robit full stop
>>
>>28737121
website is 18+
>>
>>28735134

>You won the genetic lottery and you can't even take advantage of it
>Retarded

These sound like great robot qualifications TBPHfam. There's nothing worse than being thirsty just outside an oasis.
>>
File: iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg (166 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg
166 KB, 428x280
>>28735134
Daily reminder that you ugly losers who post shit like this are nothing but failed normies.

You crave and strived for an existence akin to that which you apparently hate. You'd like nothing more than to be Chad but you're too pathetic to attain it.
>>
>>28739392
I too know the pain of straddling that fine line. The normies think you're weird and the geeks tread you like you're a chad.

Hold me.
>>
>>28739392
I think you're way over thinking this one, my dude.

You're probably just a shitty, annoying person so nobody likes you. Your post screams 'i'm so unique and smart and above every1' and people like that aren't fun to be around.
>>
>>28735826
>10/10

Unless you look like the guy in the OP, you most definitely fucking aren't a 10
>>
>>28735582
>>28735622
>>28735705

Post face, I can guarantee you're being a little bit too generous.
>>
What if I have good facial aesthetics but don't go out in the Sun so I have pale, anemic-tier skin, horrible dark circles under my eyes and pretty bad acne?
>>
>>28735645
>5'6"
>women literally look at me with disgust
It's honestly incredible one bad attribute can over shadow everything else. I work out and try, but nothing can help it. I have to find the rare girl that can ignore my height, which is like 1 in 12 minimum. My Chad dreams would exist if I was just 6" taller.
>>
>>28735134
women still want the whole package and they still want you to have the personality of a chad. I have the looks of chad but the personality of a beta. I use to be fat so my personality does not match my looks.
>>
>>28737121
Maybe if you're short. Otherwise you're not in unsavable yet.
>>
You guys are pathethic

Friend is not hard to comeby. It's all pretty much natural.

And i am a fucking autist
>>
>>28737121
Get fit and you will swim in pussy. If you are tall it's a bonus. Not kidding.
>>
>>28741140
>You crave and strived for an existence akin to that which you apparently hate. You'd like nothing more than to be Chad but you're too pathetic to attain it.

Thats pretty much a given and your trying to explain something most robots already know, at one point in our lives we tried, we strived to try and be normal, fit in but it failed so withdrew from society, yet normies in general still come here to laugh at me even though I stay out of their way
>>
>>28735134
>what is autism
kill yourself
>>
>>28742306
desu crying about it won't solve anything
>>
I'm 6'1 and might be a 8/10 if I lost like 50 lbs. Do I reach robot qualifications?
>>
>>28742344
You certainly fit the delusion criteria.
>>
>>28742337
T-thanks for the help
>>
>tfw not pathetic
>tfw gf, and lots of friends
>tfw this board was never meant to be exclusively for pathetic foreveralone wizards
>>
>>28735134
I really fucking hate threads like this.

THE RULES OF INSECURITY

1) Everybody has insecurities. Some people have more than others.
2) Most insecurities are treatable with time, motivation and discipline (both physically and mentally)
3) Life is one thing after another. You'll fix one thing, but then find another flaw within yourself.
4) Prolonged introspection can make some people enlightened, some people sad and some people bitter (OP is our example here)
5) Insecurities and introspection can be socially crippling
6) Most people are too tied up with their own insecurities to pay any notice to other people's insecurities
7) Most people are too tied up with their own insecurities to even consider that other people have insecurities
8) Insecurities impact confidence to different degrees for different people; you can be (using the word loosely, but here we go) 'ugly', but incredibly confident
9) Similarly, you can be (again, loosely) 'attractive', but be incredibly insecure and socially inept
10) People pay attention to looks, but confidence goes a lot further. If you're a 10/10 male, but don't have the balls to ask for a girls number, you're not getting that number. If you're a 5/10 male but have the balls to ask, then you've at least demonstrated your confidence and you've got something of a fighting chance of getting the number.
11) What you are externally serves as a great first impression
12) But who you are internally is what lasts for both yourself and the people around you
>>
>>28735645
depends where you live, im 5'8 but in Denmark, most guys my age are around 6'2, i dont know a single white guy my age shorter than me
>>
>>28742358
Well, saying this is probably not the frst time you heard it, nor the 10th. What you need is friends, if you dont' have them. If you are a autistic loser, then get together with autistic losers. You will never integrate with normies But don't cry about it. There are places dedicated for it.

But for your own sake, talk with somebody with a face other then your family.

>>28742388
age?
>>
>>28742411
i've been on /r9k/ since 2008
>>
>>28742411
Sorry m8 I'm honestly fairly normal. I'm more like a failed Chad become normie than a failed normie. I'm just here because I'm disgusted with society, women and everything else and 4chan is the only place where people speak some truth about it.
>>
>>28742447
22 is bad, but it's not the worst. Try and you will get it. Unless you are buttugly. If you are, then get a hooker. If you are not but uggly, but normal/somewhat ugly, stop going for the hottest girl in the room.

>>28742452
>4chan is the only place where people speak some truth about it.

No, you stupid. People here only speak with memes. 4chan is never a good company. "Normies" also speak the truth and see the bad thing in society. They simply aren't so bitter with it.

Get out of yur house ffs. Whites need people to breed.
>>
>>28735768
lmfao this guy
you genuinely think like this huh
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MjMyMjU0OTg3.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MjMyMjU0OTg3.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>28742528
It's sad. I once knew a guy that was incredibly fit, and a not uggly face. The type that had the body of a bodybuilder at 16. He was autistic in social situations. He never got the girl, nor were girls making lines to get him. Confidence is all that matters.

Looks almost stop mattering 5 seconds into a conversation. Of course unless you are incredibly uggly. If you are then thre is very little you can do.

Just remember that this guy was successful with women, even before being a well known politician
>>
>>28742400
how is 6 / 7 even true at all? i know for a fact i pick people apart, and i know for a fact they do it to me too.
>>
>>28741944

Wow thanks for answering me OP you fucking faggot. I should fucking kill you for this.
>>
>>28742706
acne will go away. And it's a excuse. I know guys sucessfull with women with acne.

Pale sking is incredibly unactractive. Go out in the sun, then
>>
>>28735134
How are they pieces of shit if they won the lottery? Surely robots are the pieces of shit?
>>
>>28735134
I'm a robot because normies disgust me. I don't want to have their lives, I want to have their happiness.
>>
If you're a human then you can not be robot, period.

This title you guys have given yourselves make no sense whatsoever.

It would make somewhat sense if you would work to replace your organic parts with mechanical ones, or become robot like minded for example dwell in stoicism or similar.

But considering how you act it should rather be bitter wines, or bw's, pronounced babies.
>>
>>28735134
winning the genetic lottery means not having autism you turd
>>
>>28737121
Yeah definitely a robot. Some of us just cant avoid being butt ugly, sorry my dude but it happens to the best of us
>>
Remind me why is the title of robot an object worthy of covet again, /r9k/.
>>
>>28742974
Hapiness come from within, bro.
>>28743058
It's not.
>>
>>28743058
It's the site name combined with some deformed pride of social ineptitude .

It's a retarded title.

You should strive to be better than the normal people, more enlighten, instead of glorifying your incompetence.

It's like a gang for retards.
>>
>>28735622
>stumpmeister
Fucking kekkkk
>>
>>28735929
Dude this is just cringy as hell
>>
>>28735134
I'm attractive and I'm here because I'm an actual real life introvert
>>
>>28735645
Not necessarily, I've heard women bitch and moan about a guy being 5'9. Like seriously you're going to right him off for being 1" less than average. It's kinda fucked up.
>>
You good looking fags owe it to us uglies to try, at least you have a chance. If you stay inside all day just playing vidya and fapping to hentai then you deserve everything you get
>>
>>28735134
I'm attractive to a negress and a few ugly girl.

Don't think it counts.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 640x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 640x768
I'll let the boy-loving males of this website decide.

Most of all though, I should sleep. Maybe I'll be average afterwards.

Also, no bully about my lips. No I am not gay.
>>
>>28743126
>I've heard women bitch and moan about a guy being 5'9.

Excusse for going at him. Those girls simply didn't like the guy. Once they don't like someone, they will find every little excuse to talk shit about him.

>>28743136
With that way of thinking you will never amount to anythig. God, you are more pathethic then /pol/ posters, and that is saying alot

>>28743211
Average to somewhat good looking. You have a nice hair.

If you know how to talk you could get 10/10 girls
>>
>>28743261
>Average to somewhat good looking. You have a nice hair.
Awww thank you so much! The problem though with the basis to my looks being my hair, is that it means that it my looks vary quite often. You never know when you're going to awaken with shitty hair for such-and-such day, and so it does make it difficult to have to have unwavering self-confidence, since it'll always be brought down by that shitty day every so often.

I hope I make sense. English isn't my first language.

>10/10 girls
It'll sound that like a "fox and grapes" rhetoric but I'd really rather not aim for such pretty girls. It seems to be such investment and personal effort just to acquire girls that are only a teeny bit above 8/10 girls.

In fact I'd prefer 7/10 girls, who aren't complete cunts because they've not been flattered their entire lives and have a human side to them for not always having gotten their way (which trust me, 10/10 girls have).

Again, hoping I make the slightest of sense.
>>
>>28743261
>Average to somewhat good looking.
Seriously? Do people have such low standards? He is an ugly faggot. About 4 at best.
>>
>>28743380
Aww that's nice too!

To be honest, that other rating did seem off.
Anyways, I'd rather be brought honesty in this thread than untruthful compliments.
>>
>>28743416
Yeah I wasn't trying to be hurtful for no reason. Personally I look even worse than you, but there is something terribly off about your face.

Your jaw and cheekbones don't exist, your nose is kinda too big or weirdly shaped. You kinda have bug-eyes but they're not THAT bad honestly.

Also yeah your lips are kinda Elliot-Rodgeresque.
>>
>>28743211
only the end of your nose looks a bit weird, otherwise you're pretty qt anon :3
>>
>>28735134
This, holy shit, they literally have a victim complex not an actual debilitating condition like ugliness.
>>
>>28742523
>lefty/pol/

>not a cancerous faggot
>>
>>28743211
you look like you belong in one of the american pie movies
>>
>>28735134
>You won the genetic lottery and you can't even take advantage of it.

thats what b eing a robot is you fucking retard
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 640x1136
>>28743453
>wasn't trying to be hurtful for no reason.
Dood! Don't think that about yourself! I'm honestly glad that there are some places remaining where folks won't outright lie to your face because they overthink the reaction you'll have to honesty. Even /soc/ has been bastardized into a "if you rate me well, I will rate you well" trash of a board and there's no way I'd ever trust what I'm told there.

About nose: mostly the camera lenses that does that well.

About lips: yeah RIP.

About eyes: yea RIP.

But as I've already told the other poster, my looks are something that fluctuate so much that I can never tell. Here's me on a better day.
>>
>>28743471
>ou're pretty qt anon :3
For which gender though :o! L-lewd boy posters or lewd girl posters?

>>28743497
>american
Away with that shit. I'm European if that helps you pin down where I live.
>>
>>28743510
Yeah the nose isn't that bad now that I think about it.

But still I think your biggest problem is the jaw/chin and narrow/long face. Also the haircut makes your head look huge(combined with your chin/jaw). Can you grow any facial hair at all?
>>
>>28743510
Could you take a picture with your head turned to the side, please?

p.s You don't look bad, mate. It is just very clear from the expression that distort your face, the mind is not well.
>>
>>28743549
>Can you grow any facial hair at all?
Sigh, if only.

>jaw/chin and narrow/long face
Hah and it doesn't favor me at all that they're the two things to most factor into a person's looks.

But meh, I'll try not to lose hope. I'm apparently better off than the poor looks some other robots are afflicted with, but it's just that I have days where I look pretty shitty so hard to maintain a strong self-confidence when it's stomped into the mud every so and so days.

Thanks a bunch anon! Now enough about me. I'm compromising this entire thread with my camwhoring.
>>
>>28743588
>Could you take a picture with your head turned to the side, please?
Jew nose and recessed chin! :D!
Trust me, you don't want to know nor see!

Does that explain a lot?
>>
>>28743549
His face isn't that long, it's his jaw which is super narrow.

Also the distance between his nose and his lips is bigger between that between his mouth and his chin, which looks weird as fuck.
>>
>>28743645
I'm looking for a sort of folks, but it is not the jews.

You clearly have a problem with your confidence.

How the fuck do you know what I want to see? It only highlights even more the state of your mind: broken.
>>
>>28743710
>Also the distance between his nose and his lips is bigger between that between his mouth and his chin, which looks weird as fuck.
Holy fuck! You've solved it!

So how do I proceed in making this less apparent? Pray that facial hair could hide it?
>>
>>28743737
Maybe, your chin is too short and recessed, that's your main issue, you can have a long face and look good with a normal jaw and a prominent chin, so facial hair should help you make your chin and jaw seem bigger.
>>
File: How-the-Grinch-Stole-Christmas1.jpg (118 KB, 1400x700) Image search: [Google]
How-the-Grinch-Stole-Christmas1.jpg
118 KB, 1400x700
>>28743710
Honestly his face IS long. Not his face per say. But his midface. See the face is divided into three sections, the forehead, the midface and the chin. And there is supposed to be a ratio of lengths of these parts which makes you look good. His ratio is obviously fucked up, because his chin is too short.

Also that area between his nose and upper lip is called the "philtrum" and it's considered VERY unattractive to have a long philtrum. People with long philtrum are commonly the villains for example in movies. I know this sounds retarded, but just try paying attention to it and you will find that many negative characters in popular media do in fact have long philtrum.
>>
>>28743801
His midface is long, but his lower face is short as fuck as I pointed out>>28743710
That's his problem.

He's a little unproportioned.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 640x762) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 640x762
>>28743725
Fine, fine, but be restrained in your laughter against me.
I'll take honesty with ease, but never mockery.

And I don't believe that I'm subject to any conditions. Even if I was prone to autism was checked by some doctors, and that was never conclusive. It's more in my state of mind that I'm wary and cautious but those are hardly disorders, are they?

>>28743776
>so facial hair
Can facial hair be transplanted unto you as well as hair can be on balding people?
>>
>>28736357
Not sure if b8
probably so
>>
>>28743873
Fuck, no offense buddy, but your chin is noticeably weak.

Anyway i don't think such a thing is easily attainable nowadays, maybe in the near future.
>>
>>28743801
>People with long philtrum are commonly the villains for example in movies.
Fug. But there's that excuse at least to legitimize my action if ever I'm in court for any crime.

>you will find that many negative characters in popular media do in fact have long philtrum.
Why the hell not! I'll be probably be ruining lots of movies for myself in the process, but ahh well, what does it matter when it's prove anon's point.
>>
I have an 8/10 face but hungry skelly mode no muscle or fat.

Self harm scars hidden on my chest and thighs.

My mom thinks I'm gay and I'm a virgin.

No one has any respect for me, every job I ever had people made fun of me constantly.
>>
>>28741989
>friend is 5'2'' but looked like Chad otherwise
>has hot girlfriend
You might have more problems than just your height
>>
>>28743916
>Fuck, no offense buddy, but your chin is noticeably weak.
Gotta learn to trust me bud. I did warn you didn't I?
>>
>>28736374
>nearly impossible

rofl where's the sources on this anon, you and every other whiner about mildly attractive robots on this thread are just bitter at the idea of other people suffering despite having a pleasing appearance
>>
Why do attractive people always try to pretend that beauty isn't everything?
>>
>>28743947
>Why the hell not! I'll be probably be ruining lots of movies for myself in the process, but ahh well, what does it matter when it's prove anon's point.
Actually I'd suggest you don't pay attention to these things. I've spent a lot of time on sluthate, where they pretty much dedicate lots of their discussion to lookism. To features that are attractive/not attractive. Thanks to time spent there I can judge people very accurately on how attractive they are. And it has ruined many things. Most importantly made me hate myself. SAVE YOURSELF.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 610x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 610x300
>>28743947
Oh it's true :c.

Was skimming through James Bond villains and they all share that trait.
>>
>>28743801
Anyway, here's an example of an extremely attractive person with a long face:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtM5AqFaYfY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-rSkql_Trk

You can wasily notice that his chin is prominent and his philtrum is short, also his eye area is incredible, the fact that his face is long doesn't make him unattractive, it's in the facial proportions.
>>
File: 1463820075840-b.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1463820075840-b.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>28735768
>you will have so much forgiveness in social situations. your social worth is automatically too high to fail. you could sign up for tinder and fuck a girl in a few hours, or have a girlfriend by next week.
tfw chad mustard race
>>
>>28744048
his FWHR doesn't seem bad at all judging from the pic though, looks average at least
>>
>>28744028
Obviously there are exceptions, but it's very common. I believe long philtrum is one of the main components which make men seem "creepy". And what's worse, these guys usually don't even realize why. That's just my theory though.
>>
>>28744085
His face is long overall, his midface is okay because his philtrum is normal.
>>
>>28744048
I agree with you. But as some other anon said, FWHR is also very important. This guy seems to be around 1.8 which is acceptable. For example I have the opposite problem. Very wide slavic face(around 2.5FWHR).
>>
>>28744048
>it's in the facial proportions.
Kek.

Narration ensues: "And so having heard these words, anon set out to breed out with a girl with an extremely small philtrum, carrying with him hope that his long philtrum and her small philtrum would cancel each other out and create an average-looking offspring".

But damn, thanks a bunch! I'm learning much more than I really set out to. I agree that the long face trait isn't inherently flawed, but that it needs to be accompanied by features that compliment it, and clearly my philtrum doesn't do that.
>>
>>28735134
this basically applies to all white people. they can never be robots and i don't understand why they are here. fuck off chad.
>>
File: 1453757262444.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1453757262444.png
269 KB, 450x325
>>28744181
top kek origanos
>>
>strong jaw
>deep, soothing eyes
>shitskinned
fuck my life
>>
>>28743873
I immediately recognize that curve. It is not a jew nose, no. Albeit it bears similarities, this is something else. I have seen a lot of it here in northern europe. A mix race from jews perhaps but it is at least not only that.

Very interesting. Not sure, why you keep putting yourself down. How weak are you?

Yes, you have a condition. A terrible self esteem. It is disgusting, the self esteem that is.

Love the nose, saved.
>>
>>28744490
>northern europe
I'm french so you would seem my nationality surprising or were you expecting something along those lines? People have such hazy views on whether France belongs on northern Europe or not.

To make myself feel better, I always hammer it in that it's probably a weirdly-shaped roman nose, and nothing more, but it's always seemed quite jewy to me.

Anyways, why must you save my nose? For future reference where you're debating the nose types you attribute to some northern Europeans?

And gahh, about my personality and self-esteem, I'm also schizophrenic about it. Today's a day where I both feel and look like shit, but mayhaps all that will have faded in a week, and I'll resume an arrogant douchebag attitude. I wish it didn't change around so much.

Low self-esteem isn't even a condition anyways. I'll not be another one of those retards that endlessly spout about mug social anxiety, muh ADHD, muh OCD.
>>
>>28737121
you'll look better when you get older, nice eyes brah
>>
File: P3270021.jpg (2 MB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
P3270021.jpg
2 MB, 1500x2000
life is hard for us but we manage
>>
>>28744652
Alright now I'm laughing

Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>28744688
bruh you see that wet pussy on my dick?

means I'm a hunk
>>
>>28744708
Please, I live in strict celibacy. You can have all that pussy for yourself, hunk.

Great picture, thanks
>>
File: Capture.png (119 KB, 864x547) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
119 KB, 864x547
>>28736437
funny, once you've reached (100) copies of the same Image it tries to just save it as the normal image number
>>
>>28735134
4chan will never be safe from normies. It is too frequently linked from reddit and other cancer. This is why robothome needs to move somewhere else. Normies will only go 1 layer deeper than socially acceptable websites such as reddit or facebook. If we move one layer down from 4chan such as to infinite, 7, or something else they will not follow
>>
>>28743380
If he put a smile on his face it would be better. I've seen guys like him get good girls
>>
>>28736001
WHY ARE YOU HERE THEN IF YOU ARE SOCIALLY LIKED AND GOOD AT CONVERSATION WHY ARE DELUSIONAL NORMIES SO RETARDED WHY WOULD YOU COME TO A COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE NOT LIKE YOU AND JUST SIT THERE TAKING UP SPACE
>>
File: byd1.jpg (124 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
byd1.jpg
124 KB, 960x1280
>>28735705
Nigga, I was the only Russian in a Dagestani school. What the fuck do you know about bullying? I had those goat fuckers swinging fuck-off knives and actual fucking guns at me and "jokingly" telling me they'd shoot me in the gut if I tell anyone.
Oh, and the cops are all Avar too, and some of these kids are their children. Even today I can't talk to people without fucking shaking, and I have 160/100+ blood pressure.
FUCK YOU, nigger, you don't know SHIT about bullying.
>>
File: byd2.jpg (87 KB, 630x840) Image search: [Google]
byd2.jpg
87 KB, 630x840
>>28741908
>>28745539
Another one. I thought getting fit would help me be more confident. It's bullshit, it didn't.
And people here in Krasnoyarsk have the balls to tell me I'm racist for not wanting to come near Avar fuckers. Fuck you, I travelled through half the country to never see a mountain-dwelling asshole again.
>>
If you're here I can promise you you aren't attractive. Autists confuse average looking/not ugly with being like the guy in OP's pic.
>>
>>28736437
Nya, poka

Doesn't she have more subs than Medvedev?
>>
File: 12031761874527.png (866 KB, 1072x1240) Image search: [Google]
12031761874527.png
866 KB, 1072x1240
I have conflicting thoughts about my attractiveness, because people will say I'm pretty if I post a photo on the internet, but if I use online dating I barely get responses unless I force her to respond with some kind of witty and aggressive one-liner and even then nobody seems interested.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 832x690
>>28745590
Ebat, bratan, mogu predstsvit, Kak tebe bilo huevo. I hope you managed to make it. Best of luck from Moscow
>>
>>28745914
you look good, as in, good enough to not be ugly aka a solid 4/10 + you are a ginger, so consider yourself a 3/10
>>
>>28736437
whats the story behind this one?

this comment was worth 2 seconds of mute
>>
>>28745914
that's cuz yo a ginga boi
>>
>>28746113
Google Rina Palenkova.
>>
>>28742189
>It's all pretty much natural.
>And i am a fucking autist
If making friends comes naturally to you then you're not an autist.
>>
>>28736287
>muh special definition proves you wrong #Burnt
Wow faggot, just wow
>>
>>28735134
I agree with this thread. I fucking hate these pretend robots that get laid every week and still think they're robots. They should fucking die. Fucking normies
>>
File: okcupid.jpg (109 KB, 720x640) Image search: [Google]
okcupid.jpg
109 KB, 720x640
>>28745914
>>28746108
>>28746116

On the off chance that you're not a lying piece of shit who already knows he's attractive and isn't fishing for compliments,

yeah you're attractive you should have no trouble getting a 10/10 stacy if you work up your confidence. The other guys are insulting you because it REALLY looks like you're fishing for compliments, and a lot of people here me included are uglier than you and wouldn't dare post of a photo of ourselves.

>>28745914
>if I use online dating I barely get responses
You're lying, or you live in a small town. I'm objectively uglier than you and I've had qt pies like pic related message me before. Then again I live in a city with over a million people, maybe the numbers are just in my favor. Guys that look like you literally walk all over me at parties and social events.

Seriously speaking though, if you're not trolling and you actually have conflicting thoughts about your attractiveness that's fucking pathetic. What the fuck are you doing here man? Did you migrate here from reddit or some shit because you sure as hell don't look like a robot.
>>
File: squats.png (167 KB, 468x403) Image search: [Google]
squats.png
167 KB, 468x403
>be me
>be fairly attractive
>fall for the lifting meme
>can't wear jeans anymore
Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.