[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be 20 >Invite 7/10 girl from college to the movies >We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1454481910491.gif (474 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1454481910491.gif
474 KB, 500x383
>Be 20
>Invite 7/10 girl from college to the movies
>We both have a great time bashing how shit the movie is
>As we leave to get into our cars, she stops and says:
>"Anon, is it really true that you won't kiss a girl unless they ask you to?"
>Mind goes blank, instantly start stuttering like an autist, blurt out some shit about worrying too much about simple things
>"Well, are you gonna ask me?"
>Literally about to piss myself from being put on the spot so suddenly
>Before I can answer, she gives me a single peck and gets back in her car
>It's my first sober kiss
>She seems a little disappointed as she leaves
>Stand there in the parking lot in disbelief until I can't see her car anymore

How the fuck do Chads do it? I have a million things planned to do or say, but the second I'm put on the spot I just fucking freeze. Honestly, if any of you are social enough to explain taking the initiative to an autist like me, I'd love to hear it.
>>
>>28735117
That's your problem, chads are all about instinct while you overthink shit and freeze up. They react while you shut down.
>>
dunno, all the girls i've kissed just straight up ate my face, i didn't really have to do much.
>>
>>28735154
I figured it was something like that, but the concept of reacting perfectly to situations like that is just foreign to me. I don't understand how people do it.

>>28735193
Well that's happened to me at all the highschool parties I went to back when I was 16/17, but something about being put on the spot without expecting it makes it leagues different than a game of spin the bottle.
>>
>>28735117
that's not even your fault
why exactly would she expect you to go along those lines
i'd just think that someone must have started a rumor about me
>>
>>28735232
>to situations like that is just foreign to me. I don't understand how people do it.
Honestly, its trial and error. Ive been shot down more times than I can count but I go for it. Sometimes ti works, sometimes no. Like anything experience makes you better. Alcohol helps too.

To be fair that was fucking forward of her and I'd be a bit taken aback as well.
>>
File: usa_pepe.jpg (21 KB, 295x281) Image search: [Google]
usa_pepe.jpg
21 KB, 295x281
>>28735117
>on a date with a 7/10 girl
>has been to parties before where he made out with people
>thinks hes not chad
>thinks he belongs on /r9k/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE how do chads do it? how about ask chad yourself you fucking struggling normie
>>
>>28735311
I got good at faking shit over the course of high school, but I still just don't understand how people's minds work.
>>
>>28735311
This. Real robots never even get indicators of interest let alone dates
>>
>>28735232
>but the concept of reacting perfectly
>perfectly

this is your problem. chad doesn't react perfectly either, but he does SOMETHING and he does it with total confidence that he doesn't actually feel and that's just as good as having the perfect reaction most of the time.
>>
>>28735193
FUCK YOU CHAD WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE TFW NO GIRL TO EAT MY FACE

>>28735232
>Well that's happened to me at all the highschool parties I went to back when I was 16/17
Why the fuck are normal fags using this board gtfo.
>>
File: 1413164622043.jpg (648 KB, 1002x2289) Image search: [Google]
1413164622043.jpg
648 KB, 1002x2289
>>28735421
>>28735232
Chad can do whatever because he knows he could get another chick to fuck easily and has more experience with women than majority robots.
>>
>>28735448
>Why the fuck are normal fags using this board gtfo.

Used to be the only person to talk to my friend in elementary, then he moved. Came back midway through high-school as a complete alpha, and he basically brought me along as the ball-and-chain because he felt like he owed me.

It's not like I'm that good looking, anon, I just got lucky with who I was nice to.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.