[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw hate the fucking earth and how horrible humans can be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>tfw hate the fucking earth and how horrible humans can be
>tfw when i see pictures of cute lovable animals, i cant help but imagine an asshole abusing the fuck out of it
god damn it it fucking hurts. i dont know what the fuck is wrong with me or how to make it stop. i want to see the joy and color in life again but god almighty its so hard not to think about this shit happening.

i look at cute things like baby toys and happy babies and just think of how horrible the world is and how dark and terrible shit is.

how the fuck do you guys cope?
>>
you are weak
get a distraction
>>
SOMEBODY WAKE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE

I CAN'T ESCAPE THIS HEEEEEEELLLLL
>>
>>28734951
Careful with that edge.
Originalio commenti
>>
Watch kids movies you like, write or illustrate kids books. Tell them what they're in for but also motivate them to meet the challenge of the world you and I so irresponsibly left to rot. Tell them you do it to alleviate your own guilt and that they are hopeless. They'll thank you for it.
>>
File: circumgomco.jpg (19 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
circumgomco.jpg
19 KB, 400x392
What are your thoughts on the fact that about twice a minute in the US a boy gets part of his penis crushed and sliced off without his consent?

Do you ever think about chickens getting boiled alive at meat packing plants?

Oh, or how about all those people who are homeless because they got off on the wrong foot when they were just kids?
>>
File: 1346314906094.jpg (47 KB, 509x486) Image search: [Google]
1346314906094.jpg
47 KB, 509x486
>>28734908
You should just be my gf to be honest. I'll show all kinds of joys and colors and shieeet gurl
>>
>>28734908
I've found myself in the exact situation as of late, anon - I know exactly what you're going through. Everything you see has a tiny moment of joy before your brain decides to put a negative twist on it. Just stop coming to this website, I found that helps.
>>
>>28734908
>when i see pictures of cute lovable animals, i cant help but imagine an asshole abusing the fuck out of it

I have this problem about every cute or innocent thing I encounter. I love going to pet stores and watching the mice, hamsters, rats, ect, makes me really really happy, but then I get super feely because I imagine some asshole buying it to feed to their piranha or snake for fun, or just killing it in some twisted way for the lols.

Damn it, even as a kid I had this problem: I'd get super upset about eating Easter candy that was the shape of a bunny, and I felt like I was killing it or hurting it.

What's wrong with us?
>>
>find someone in my area code on /soc/ and message them on kik
>they are instantly alienated from me because I like to talk about my feelings and how fake everyone is these days
why can't I meet anyone that relates to this?
>>
>imagine cute thing killing cute thing
there now fuck 'em
>>
>>28735401

I don't think there's anything wrong with you. You have empathy and an active brain that looks for possible bad situations ahead of time.

People like you would be insanely useful in a different kind of society.

I imagine you'd be good with protecting the children and thinking of all the bad shit that could happen to them, so that it could be prevented.
>>
>>28735617

Dude I totally relate desu.
>>
>>28735676
I've been told a lot of times that I'd be a really good dad, which is one of the best compliments I can imagine.

I just have a lot of concern and care for others and animals too. Super sentimental as well.

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>28735617
You'd just cut me off after we talk about our feelings for a few days like everyone else. Everyone ends up abandoning me sooner or later and you're no exception.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.