[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when you live in the same house with a parent you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 118485.jpg (13 KB, 283x282) Image search: [Google]
118485.jpg
13 KB, 283x282
That feel when you live in the same house with a parent you can't stand being around and you can't move out because said parent is sabotaging your life to keep you around forever as a retirement plan because that parent was a stupid fucking retard who didn't save a penny for retirement so now you will be emotionally manipulated to be their sole caretaker until the day they die.
>>
I know that feel.

Finally moved out for good at 25, quit speaking to her when I was 28. I wish I had done both a lot earlier.

Get away from her by any means necessary.
>>
>>28734737
just walk out, be yourself
>>
File: 1462809908265.jpg (13 KB, 309x324) Image search: [Google]
1462809908265.jpg
13 KB, 309x324
Join the dark side and endow yourself with conviction and understand that you have the power over your life and you are not obligated to take care of someone who fucked your mom to get you born into this world without your permission because you are an accident and unplanned to be born.
>>
File: fork.jpg (15 KB, 540x402) Image search: [Google]
fork.jpg
15 KB, 540x402
i have to admit i think this hit a little too close to home
>>
>>28734737
that's a good album op
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.