[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in love with a married woman. Would you ever be a home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1463059468604.gif (732 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
1463059468604.gif
732 KB, 250x167
I'm in love with a married woman.
Would you ever be a home wrecker?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFlsnMrPERE
>>
if she wants you back then it's fine imo
better that than being miserable keeping it restricted
>>
>>28734715
This message doesn't need to be channeled artistically in any way so why is it a song
>>
>>28734618
if she can cheat on a man she married what makes you think she can stick around for you
>>
She is your property.
>>
I think betrayal is one of the worse offenses a person can commit.
She's going to cheat on him and probably leave him anyway though if she already hasn't. t b h
>>
File: tumblr_necph8PdYB1r5kws5o1_1280.jpg (232 KB, 400x1227) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_necph8PdYB1r5kws5o1_1280.jpg
232 KB, 400x1227
>>28734618
I was in your shoes once

>severe social anxiety
>spending time in college doing my best to become invisible
>suddenly spot a super qt and feel interested which is fucking rare for me.
>a couple years pass and after skipping a semester I go back to college
>social anxiety is much better now and I can handle myself better
>for some miracle of the universe I end up sharing classes with the same qt
>recognize her even though she is a bit chubby now
>in one of the classes we were having some individual spoken tests and I waited until everyone left for me turn
>ace it easily
>when I come out of the classroom she is waiting there for me and asks me how I did
>after I tell her I aced it casually she yelled to her friend "I told you! He was all quiet, I knew he was hiding something!"

Cont.
>>
File: tumblr_nz6ezkOM3v1sugt2uo1_1280.jpg (168 KB, 802x1256) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz6ezkOM3v1sugt2uo1_1280.jpg
168 KB, 802x1256
>>28735946
>after that I start to say hi to her and she starts conversations with me
>at some point we became really close and for the first time in my life I decided to actually pursue
>spend all day talking together
>doing shit together
>one day when we are alone I kinda forced her into a wall where she couldn't hide that she was already living with someone for a long time
>decide to keep fighting
>get to meet her boyfriend in one of our hangouts
>he is actually a skinnt guy who stays home all day drawing and a tattoo artist
>one day while drinking at home my jerk step brother was home and tried to get me drunk with punish games
>she takes my punishment because she knew I don't like to drink
>ends up super drunk and vulnerable
>starts talking all of a sudden about how she loves her boyfriend and how he cares for her

During that semester I spent all day with her and I could tell she was feeling guilt because she liked me but she also loved her bf. After some consideration I simply ripped apart my feelings for her by force and cut contact after the semester was over.

I just couldn't get myself to see her feeling like that and let her go. I was a normie for that time and it was draining. Still a kissless virgin
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.