[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck do I flirt with girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1433890217491.gif (172 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1433890217491.gif
172 KB, 400x400
how the fuck do I flirt with girls
>>
>implying robots can actually be sociable with women
>>
>>28734590
have some beers
maybe pop a xanax
>>
File: 1459987789946.jpg (24 KB, 639x495) Image search: [Google]
1459987789946.jpg
24 KB, 639x495
>>28734590
Y-you just don't.... it isn't possible.
>>
b urself but also dont actually just be shit and dont be flirting with shit

its hard
>>
>>28734590
some of the advice from RSD works. hang out with guys who are natural at getting girls and do what they do (what RSD teaches) or learn from girls who are really hot. if you went up to a 10/10 would she give you her complete attention? no right? well why would you do the same?

its also good to be honest. just go up to a girl and ask "how do i flirt?"

it aint rocket science faggot
>>
>>28734590
Literally stop thinking about vaginas. If they smell even a trace of desparation on you it's already over.
Try treating them like children.
>>
It doesnt fucking work!

>Hi im Joe...
>blablabla
>"So, what do you do for a living/what car do you drive/can you bring any friends next week?"
>Im studying/a NEET, dont drive, have no social life
>"OMG WHAT A CREEP!"

And its over
>>
I still don't know what flirting is to be quite honest.
>>
Smile and make eye contact. Give her a compliment?
>>
>>28734890
Me neither, some people confuse manners for it, some people demand you reciprocate or else you have bad manners, it's a meme. Sexual attraction when it's real is almost impossible to ignore. Retarded people force it upon themselves out of social obligation. This was the birth of the winky face and heart emoji, people needed that much spoonfeeding. It somehow doesn't kill it for some people.
>>
>>28734590
easy, become a sociopath
>>
File: 1461400851999.jpg (51 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1461400851999.jpg
51 KB, 540x720
>>28734590
If you didn't learn by now it's too late. Flirting is something you practice young and perfect by adulthood.

You can get away with awkward flirting in your teens because girls don't know better. Now they can smell virginity from a mile away.

Sorry, dude.
>>
>>28734697
>Learning from girls

Couldn't have given WORSE advice. Even greeks wrote about this shit.

DON'T FUCKING ASK WOMEN FOR ADVICE.

Fuck man, you must be the virgin passing for a chad.
>>
>>28734911
wrong.

>>28735024
this.
>>
>>28735024

>Even greeks wrote about this shit.

Please elaborate because im spilling my keks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.