[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here attractive but never been in a relationship? Just fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: image (9).jpg (214 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
image (9).jpg
214 KB, 1200x1000
Who here attractive but never been in a relationship? Just fuck my shit up.
>>
You're probably not actually that attractive.
>>
>>28734587
Waffle house broken here. I agree; just major depression and aspergers.
>>
>>28734666
*waffle house bro

Also, check dem satanic trips
>>
>>28734608
You know if you're attractive, I'm tired of hearing it from others and myself when I look in the mirror. Attractiveness doesn't mean anything if you can't do anything with it.
>>
File: rtdegthrj.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rtdegthrj.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>28734608
>tfw get asked for my number every time I go outside just to hang out with a friend from hs
>he tells me girls always approached him just to ask about me during hs
>get complimented for my hair all the time

I know I'm attractive man, my problem is that I look angry all the time so no one approaches me and I'm too self conscious about approaching anyone

If I see a pretty girl when I go out I consider talking to her but then I realize her friends are with her and shes probably there just to be with them so I don't bother

online everyone just wants to trade lewds or tend to avoid ldrs so I gave up on that
>>
I think I look okay and I've had people flirt with me.
Only issue is big forehead and hairline, I need a job so I can get forehead reduction.
>>
File: pepe mg.png (234 KB, 499x484) Image search: [Google]
pepe mg.png
234 KB, 499x484
>tfw been told by multiple people that I'm pretty attractive
>even had one girl who was real pretty tell me she would have gone to senior prom with me in my year book on the last day of school, had no idea she even liked me
>basically i'm attractive but too autistic to notice people flirt with me

Just fuck my life up family.
>>
>>28734885
Iktf my man
>>
I'm attractive but have always had a pretty odd/abrasuve personality, so I definitely know that feel.
In some ways I guess I was lucky, since girls would at least approach me and get my hopes up, but come high school I would always squander those chances by telling some stupid joke that wasn't funny...I should've swallowed my pride and just told the jokes/played the cards that I knew they wanted me to, and I could've had a gf and maybe even sex...but no I grew up on this stupid website and could only say shit about lulz and make references to CS 1.6

Yes, I'm actually that guy, maybe it was funny to joke about me but it FUCKING SUCKED
>>
>>28735087
Yeah sounds like you described my situation perfectly. I don't know, I always expect shit to fall in my lap just because it seemingly did when I was younger before I fucked it up or something but I know that doesn't help.

It's just difficult to find a girl compatible and I'm very apprehensive with girls I just meet because I look around at my friends retarded relationships with insane bimbos and think like FUCK do I want to get involved in that shit.
>>
>>28734587
Well, sort of.
Last relationship I've been in was 10 years ago.
Though I've slept with 12 women.

Feels weird. I wonder what I'm doing wrong.
>>
>I always expect shit to fall in my lap just because it seemingly did when I was younger before I fucked it up or something but I know that doesn't help.
>It's just difficult to find a girl compatible
>I look around at my friends retarded relationships with insane bimbos and think like FUCK do I want to get involved in that shit
Holy shit it's like reading my own diary.
I definitely know all of your feels, anon. Hang in there with me, I think we'll make it.
>>
>>28734829
>girls approached him to ask about you
>he doesn't tell you until AFTER high school

ahahahahaha high five your "friend" for me
>>
>>28735348
originau commentu
>>
I would bet $10000 no one in this thread is actually attractive.
>>
>>28734587
Was a sack of lard (5'6-5'8, roughly 230 pounds) over the course of highschool, and got so psyched out by my looks that I never gained any sort of confidence. Finally lost the weight and got a little taller in college, but now I'm just a decent-looking autist who still doesn't understand how women work.
>>
>>28735420
this, everyone here is assumed to be ugly until they post their face
>>
>>28735435
>>28734608
>>28735420
I would guess that a good bit of people here arent necessarily unattractive or ugly, just a normal face with shit personality and clothing. hygiene as well, maybe.
>>
File: 1460353262817.png (347 KB, 628x719) Image search: [Google]
1460353262817.png
347 KB, 628x719
>somehow get girlfriend senior year i didnt even want
>she was on the water polo team
>"we were at a sleepover and everyone agreed they'd fuck you ;)"
>huh ok
>break up with her later because ACTUAL aspergers, and her ass was flat
>still a KV and realizing that if i put in any effort in highschool i most likely could have lost my virginity and became a normie
nothing but pain and failure from here on
>>
File: toppkuk.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
toppkuk.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>28735549
sounds like you didn't have to even put effort in, all you had to do was sit there and let it happen. you actually put effort into making sure you failed. and now you feel bad for yourself or something?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
how's this look my dudes
>>
>>28735674
blurry as fuck, grainy, and zoomed in
>>
>>28734587
I used to be attractive, back in hs.
Pretty muscular too, had six pack abs and could defeat most jocks at harm wrestling.
I even had an optimistic and playful personality, whenever I was out of school, that is.
My only problem was being a spergie

Now, not only am I autistic but I'm also skinny-fat, jobless and balding

Fuck that shit, I had a chance and I've let it slide away
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.