[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to improve yourself when you're ugly is a futile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: WXrVfSV.jpg (56 KB, 610x813) Image search: [Google]
WXrVfSV.jpg
56 KB, 610x813
Trying to improve yourself when you're ugly is a futile effort.

Take this gentleman for example. Body of a Chad, but the face of a beta. You just know that most decent looking woman would sneer at this guy if he ever tried to strike up a conversation.

And before you recommend that he ditch the glasses or get a different haircut, just bear in mind that neither option will change the bone structure in his nerdy face.

Looks > everything
>>
File: IMG_2779.jpg (66 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2779.jpg
66 KB, 750x750
>>28734171
All he has to do is get contacts and a new haircut and he's good to go.
>>
File: 435476788987009.jpg (15 KB, 264x180) Image search: [Google]
435476788987009.jpg
15 KB, 264x180
>>28734222
He'd be Johnny Depp at that point.
>>
File: 1463719179589.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463719179589.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>idiots who think it's just height/ looks/ muscles/ money or status and not a synergy of everything
>>
His nose is the only really bad feature on his face.
>>
>>28734257
A good face is the most important attribute of them all.
>>
>>28734288
No, he has odd lips and a bloated face. Someone at that body-fat level should have sunken cheeks.
>>
Stop spreading bullshit.

I've seen the ugliest, unkempt turds with above average/hot women every time I go to work (I work in a bar)

Confidence, the ability to talk about inane inconsequential bullshit with a guffaw, knowing how to say something that sounds funny when in reality it wasn't and made no logical sense, to appear to not give much of a fuck whilst also conforming to current trends and societal groupthink. Women love this shit. You got a gut? Bland ass face? Nobody gives a turgid fuck.

t. Former model and athlete with the autistic inability to make small talk or have a conversation that doesn't lead into some sort of philosophical debate or deep exchange of ideas and information.
>>
File: game_is_bullshit.png (41 KB, 810x227) Image search: [Google]
game_is_bullshit.png
41 KB, 810x227
>>28734429
Hey look, it's the "I know ugly dudes who fuck 10/10 models cuz they bee urself" dude.

Pic related. It's always related. You're the one who needs to stop spreading bullshit, son.
>>
>>28734429
>Former model and athlete with the autistic inability to make small talk or have a conversation that doesn't lead into some sort of philosophical debate or deep exchange of ideas and information.

You're supposed to be 18 to use this site, middle schooler go away
>>
>>28734171
>get buff
>buff as fuck
>put paper bag on head
>cut eyeholes in it
>walk around town without shirt on

There I solved the problem.
>>
>>28734476

I didn't say "be yourself", In fact I said quite the opposite.

Turn off your mental barrier and talk bullshit, practice line delivery over content (an easy punch line that rallies people to your side is basically "Trump, lol"), grow dat beard and topknot, pretend everything is fine and you're easy going.
>>
>>28734635
It was hyperbole you dumb fuck. And no, "confidence" doesn't mean shit if you have an ugly face and no status. You think girls would be flocking to Jonah Hill if he was some nobody who worked at BK but had a 'great personality"?
>>
File: a.gif (2 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
2 MB, 450x253
>>28734842
B-But Emma Stone liked him in Superbad...
>>
People have their limits. Being in shape is an improvement over not being in shape. You can't escape your situation but you can improve it.
>>
Ugh.

That faggot might just actually like working out.

Once you guys actually
>bee yourself
You'll realize bitches come to you when you just do your own thang and don't give a fuck.
>>
>>28734171
I'm not that ugly and I'm already moderately fit while maintaining a slothy NEET lifestyle because of decent genetics.

I just need braces. I have terrible teeth.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.