[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the FUCK are we supposed to compete with THIS? WHY DO I EVEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 32
File: nig04602x.jpg (62 KB, 410x546) Image search: [Google]
nig04602x.jpg
62 KB, 410x546
How the FUCK are we supposed to compete with THIS?
WHY DO I EVEN EXIST!?
>>
>>28733928

You should be fine as long as you aren't aiming for the NBA.
>>
>>28733928
bigger they are the harder they fall.

:^)
>>
>>28733928
>implying people want life sized turds floating around their yard
>>
File: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson.jpg (61 KB, 596x800) Image search: [Google]
Hafthor Julius Bjornsson.jpg
61 KB, 596x800
GGETTT OUTT MY WAYAYYYYY BLACKBOY
>>
>>28733928
Honestly, they look like they have the same dick size. Which is kinda pathetic
>>
Destroy it
>>
File: Brian Shaw.jpg (88 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
Brian Shaw.jpg
88 KB, 630x1200
N SUCK THAT BIGG WHITE COCK YOU WEAK ASS BLACKIE
>>
NATURE GAVE YOU BRAINS, USE A WEAPON, A TRAP OR A POISON!
>>
>>28734139
You can't just kill all niggers. They are natural born warriors. Their African blood goes back to hunting tribes tens of thousands of years before Europe. Their American heritage filtered their genes through selective breeding to get the strongest and most fertile negros a slave master could have. They are proven to be genetically superior to white boys, EVEN FOX NEWS THINKS SO
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html

Niggers are superior. Deal with it you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>28734143
Wonder if he's got a little white dick
>>
>>28734193

Yeah. Thats why during most of history they worked for us in chains.
>>
>>28734204
Whites have huge dicks i would rape you
>>
>>28734232
Learn about Egypt you uneducated pink chimp
>>
>>28734193
lmao whites literally dominated them so much they kept them as slaves
>>
>>28734193
>blacks
>superior
>not jews

Jews are like rogue AI before it even happened
>>
>>28734232
Fuck you stupid white boy lol your obviously mad.

>>28734261
Shut the fuck up chimp
>>
>>28734193
Funny thing is that physical power is pointless in the developed society only genetically inferior measure stuff of that sort and care. If black people are so superior I don't think their nations would be the least developed world wide, put up least resistance to the world-wide white colonization, have lower IQ on average on literally every region in the world, and have the highest crime rate.
>>
>>28734193
>Gorilla and chimps are superior
>Deal with it

Stronger does not mean better.
>>
File: AnHeero.jpg (59 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
AnHeero.jpg
59 KB, 300x269
>>28733928
Please stop, you're depressing everyone.
>>
>>28734244
lmao this weak ass blackboy thinks egypt was all black. Jesus christ honestly black people are so weak in so many ways fucking hell
>>
>>28734193
Name all the world strongest man victors who were black.

>protip
>none of them were
>>
Dex vs. Str
Dex wins erry time
>>
>>28734265
"Jews were literally bred to be smart for thousands of years. You can look it up and see the plethora of attributes" -A christian that actually acknowledges proven facts
>>
>>28734268
They arent even physically more powerful. Im tired of this meme. Whites are the most physically strong. Blacks have faster twitch muscles. Whites dominate in pretty much everything once again
>>
>>28733928
i beat him with my superior speed
heh...nothin personnel
>>
>>28733928

So now we're using terrible photoshops to race bait. White boys are the most insecure losers out there. It's true that the majority of women want nothing to do with them now. Vast majority of adult virgins are white men and there is a reason for that. Average white guys are undesirable.
>>
OP one of the hottest girls I graduated with (which in retrospect may not be saying much) is marrying a filthy greaseball with no future. It's not always about the looks, just gotta step out there and live. Also lift weights.
>>
At least they're dumber.
>>
>>28734410
>dumber
OMG DON'T DO THIS ANON.
>>
File: yao.jpg (173 KB, 576x578) Image search: [Google]
yao.jpg
173 KB, 576x578
>>28733928
How the fuck can black bois even compete with THIS?
>>
I raped a blackboy one time while walking out of this small bar/club type of place.

>2 am time to go
>in parking lot trynna find car
>see person in the distance fucking with a car
>start walking over there hes obviously drunk
>starts talking to me while i approach telling me to see what he did
>get closer and realize its my own car
>he scratched a dick into it
>control my anger
>unlock the car without him noticing and act like it was unlocked to begin with
>he gets in the passenger door
>become seething with an almighty rage and beat the shit out of him and then rape him
>make him apologize as i cum on his face
>mfw i have an almost 9 inch pure girthy aryan white dick
>>
>>28734265
>>28734268
>>28734273
>>28734294
>>28734300
Usain Bolt, Reggie White, Jackie Robinson, Michael Jordon, Tiger Woods, Muhammed Ali... All superior to whites, all known as the greatest athletes in their sport, all black nationalists.
Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1459692475564.png (38 KB, 240x233) Image search: [Google]
1459692475564.png
38 KB, 240x233
>>28734193
I was just trying to trigger you, looks like it worked.
>>
>>28734459
So trippy seeing Shaq look like a regular sized person
>>
>>28734489
What you just said did not answer any of these messages you are replying to. Physical prowess is pointless
(when he said power he meant political power)
>>
>>28733928
If you didn't exist, then how would Chad and Giganigga know how awesome they are?
>>
withenough steroids anyone can get that strong really

there's nothing that will make you taller though
>>
>>28734515
LOL DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO OBAMA IS?? LOL
>>
>>28734244

Egypt was Caucasian
>>
>>28734538
He's a Zionist puppet who's married to a tranny
>>
>>28734489
I raise you a mariusz pudzianowski who would crush any of them. Go away. He flipped over bob sapp's 350 lb ass like a sack of nigger shit.
>>
>>28734489
L M A O look at this insecure blackie. fucking skinny ass weakling.

Jackie Robinson was only famous for being the first black major league player. Tiger woods isnt that good. Theres always been whites better than him. Fedor Emelianenko would murder muhammad ali. They arent the greatest athletes in their sport. Stay weak, blackie and keep your head down towards the ground when you walk by me
>>
>>28734244
>chimp
top kek. anyone have those webems of dindus beating up their babies?
>>
>>28734538
Obama is some white guy from Harvard

What's your point?
>>
>>28734588
yea blacks really shouldnt use that word when theyre so weak and retarded
>>
>>28734489
Cheetah is faster than Bolt.
Rhino is stronger than all of them.
Golf is a sport for cucks, I could beat up Tiger Woods anyway.

Yet somehow humans are better than these animals.
>>
>>28734604
Blacks are very insecure about it. They will write an entire thesis that whites are more like chimps when all we have to do is put a picture of a black and a chimp next to each other.
Extended jaw, diagonally slanted skull, more simple of a brain structure
>>
>>28734244
>most of history
>b-but this one time we had a relatively shit-tier civilisation!

Egyptians weren't black anyway.
>>
>>28734577
By the way, tiger woods was only ever that famous because he was black. You blackboys are like women in so many fucking ways you get by off your body thats how feminine you are. Im not even kidding I would rape you
>>
MUSCLES CANT STOP BULLETS
>>
>>28734632
Yea theyre really emotional like women. Not being able to control your emotions and using them when you need to is weak. Feminine ass skinny fucks
>>
>>28734489
>black nationalists
>meanwhile Africa, Jamaica, and Haiti are utter shit and they are leeching off whitey in America
>they would never be where they are today without whitey
Top Kek.
Niggers are pathetic in every respect.
My favorite is their obsession with white women, it's even more creepy and rampant than guys with yellow fever.
If you hate yourself and your race that much just say so, I couldn't give a fuck less if you want to whitewash your genes, China is taking care of your backup supply of niggers
>>
>>28734676
Black people honestly have an incredible amount of feminine traits to them in every way

hahaha and i love seeing lightskin blacks because that means my people fucked his peoples wives and i still keep up with the tradition
>>
>>28734543
Were they really?
>>
>>28734717
do you really think oogabooga people built pyramids ? Modern africans have trouble running a small village, and we see what their cities look like. Take that example back 5000 years and somehow I don't think they were great engineers and architects with the strongest military in the region.
>>
>>28734717
It was similar to how the U.S. is. It was really a cultural melting pot and had a bunch of different people living amongst each other. Blacks are emotional based humans like women so they are unable to alter their views once they get convinced by their friends that egypt was le black paradise!!!!!! Theyre fucking lame as hell man cucked their entire existence
>>
>>28734792
>do you really think oogabooga people built pyramids ?

Of course not, but I didn't think Egypt ever had a significant amount white people. I thought Arabs built them.
>>
File: history-of-africa3 1.gif (13 KB, 363x358) Image search: [Google]
history-of-africa3 1.gif
13 KB, 363x358
>>28734193

pic related
pic VERY related
>>
Honestly, there needs to be more threads bashing black people and creating a strong white unity. Strong whites gotta do what black people do and gang up on blacks in real life everywhere and put them in their place
>>
>>28734710
Very true, Black men and White women have a 200% chance divorce rate because it is two gossiping bitches and no man.
It takes a strong mind in order to become a man and blacks are only capable of following in suit of the white man.
Because of this they possess and childlike, feminine demeanor and there are a disproportionate about of gay black men to straight black men.
So,
Black men haven't developed into being a true man which takes hardship, mental hardship, passion, and competition.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html
>>
black people are gay as fuck
>>
I vote for more black bashing threads

and for beating a skinny niggers ass
>>
>>28734577

Fedor would literally get anally raped by Jon Jones..... I mean you could've used Stipe or someone relevant but Fedor was on steroids fighting known fixed fights broham

>>28734489

Those guys weren't the best they're regarded as such for a combination of luck skill and the fact that they're black
>>
blacks are the only race to refer to themselves using a term for slaves
>>
File: 1459674429727.jpg (171 KB, 792x653) Image search: [Google]
1459674429727.jpg
171 KB, 792x653
>>28734903
i can post some faces of black crime pics
>>
>>28734717

Look at the surroundings
> Carthage - Caucasian
> Rome - Caucasian
> Greece - Caucasian
> Israel - Caucasian
> Phoenicia - Caucasian
> Arabia - Caucasian
> Crete - Caucasian
> Troy - Caucasian
> Hittites - Caucasian
> Ethiopia - very dark but still Caucasian
>>
>>28734904
I dont know man i feel like its pretty apparent Fedor would knockout Jon jones somewhat early. I didnt know about these supposed fixed fights though. I gotta feeling its gonna be like that one where he fought south koreas tallest man or some shit which would be dumb to then assume a lot of the others were fixed. Hell you could say that jones fight with gustaffson was fixed too though
>>
>>28734929
haha fucking eternal cucks
>>
File: sharptonsi.jpg (82 KB, 600x372) Image search: [Google]
sharptonsi.jpg
82 KB, 600x372
>>28734963
>>28734543
aI sharpton
>>
>>28734953
Im talking more about white dominance pics. The opposite of the picture in OP should be posted much much more frequently than these race bait cuck threads people do for a laugh but end up actually convincing people
>>
>>28734968

Jon won imo with a combination of he was already champ so he had that bias towards him was black and he's flashy in the cage

Fedor fought in a legit organization and got DESTROYED then he went to another jap org won retired and is now back again in jap orgs. He lost to a middle weight ffs not saying whites aren't good fighters there's a lot of white champs but Fedor is a bad example imo

Sorry for the autism sperg I got triggered
>>
>>28735014
lol sharpton is such a fucking jackass. The REALLY fucked up part is the niggers are so incredibly dumb they fall for his bullshit.

>oh lawd he is gon help me
>ima send him all my moneys
>>
>>28734989
Actually the only race that are eternal cucks are Mexicans because all their fathers are white.
Oh wait I'm wrong all American black slavebois had white fathers too.
They'd get the strongest Norwegians to impregnate the black chicks in order to have better slaves.
>>
>>28734459
all black girls crave dat yellow micropenis
>>
this thread is retarded.
blacks, whites, how can either of us compete with SLAVS?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Karelin

people make that stupid joke about irish and whiskey but we are truly lucky the northern slavs are too cold and drunk to enslave us all.
>>
File: 1434057231663.png (635 KB, 710x572) Image search: [Google]
1434057231663.png
635 KB, 710x572
>>28735025
the best way to "convince people" is to show them niggers being niggers

coalburners pay the toll eventually.. they're more likely to get abused and abandoned/not supported after pregnancy, etc
>>
>>28734963

all these peoples are generally best described as near eastern. Remember, even 'pure whites' like germans do not consider italians and greeks as white.
>>
>>28735044
Yea its a mystery with the jones vs gustaffson fight because i really felt like gustaffson was beating jones by a bit. Can you link me to some of the shit that proves Fedors fights were rigged? Also, how do you feel Fedors brother, Alexander Emelianenko would do?
>>
>>28733928

I don't want to compete with that

I want to be bros and be masculine together, and if needed, have each others back. We would respect each other and slay bitches and wingman for each other.
>>
>>28735160
Man i know youre gonna go all stupid on me and say slavs arent whites since they arent northern european and whatever classification accompanies that but SLAVS are WHITE
>>
>>28735245
fucking this. why do people say native slavs aren't white? I am russian and german. I am white as the driven snow, type 1 skin with green eyes. Of course according to /pol/ I am not white. As if everyone there is a 6'4 nordic god with blonde hair and blue eyes and thor's cock
>>
>>28735169
Man im TIRED of convincing i dont give a fuck about that. Weve got every single source against us if were just trying to convince people. I want action and to impose our dominance on blackies thats what i want
>>
>>28735225

Let me start off by saying I have no definitive 100% proof of fixed fights, no one does

It's been a long time but if you look into the yakuza connections with pride and search you'll see acccusations of rigging there will never be definitive proof, fedor was offered more money than rizin by the UFC though and he turned it down but again everything is speculation.

Alex IMO was a better more fun version of Fedor his fights were fucking wild shame he got locked up when he fought you knew shit was gonna be on I think every one of his fights ended in a finish
>>
>>28735245
and also stop taking white achievements away from whites you backwards weakling. If a mixed faggot who has the smallest inkling of black in them does anything relevant he gets automatically recognized as a black person yet the surrounding media and people like you take white achievements out of the general consciousness
>>
>>28735221

"whites" like British, Scandinavians and Germans are a subset of the Caucasian race. They only make up like a third of the geographic coverage, which includes India and the Middle East.
>>
>>28734193
>niggers are superior
>niggers were conquered by whites and oppressed

Which is it?
>>
>>28735221
This is seriously the first time I have seen somebody say this online... somebody aside from me anyway. I'm half North Germanic, half West Germanic and I absolutely attest to that. Italians and Greeks have cespool genes. Its like a mixing pot. You would think that all that diversity would make it great but it just takes the worst from everything and keeps only a few good things.

I'm not a neckbeard American who claims 1/64 viking heritage or sexually identifies as a nazi or something. I grew up in Sweden, yay me.
>>
>>28735651
I'm 1/4 Danish, 1/4 German, 1/4 British, 1/8 French and 1/8 Irish
The perfect American
>>
For people that call blacks over-emotional, you sure need to bash black people a lot just to feel good about yourselves.
>>
File: 1453667415519.jpg (33 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
1453667415519.jpg
33 KB, 498x668
>>28735691
You sound like the upset kid on the playground who wants to feel morally superior by virtue signalling.
>you sure need to bash black people a lot just to feel good about yourselves
>with hands in pockets, the beta cuck feebly kicks a stone that goes about two skips instead of four
>the kids who who were bashing blacks settle their spirit down and analyze the kid, quickly realizing he is impotent
>from then on the kid is avoided
>>
>>28733928
guardsman_and_space_marine.jpg
>>
>>28735741
hahahahaa oh man that shit was funny
true too, fucking meek ass man
>>
>>28735741
I understand that I'm going to be ignored, but I'm just pointing it out. I don't really care about your obsession with black people that much, but you guys jump through hoops to bash a race, just because it removes your own insecurities a bit.
>>
File: 1453796482714.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1453796482714.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>28735845
>he says as he starts to walk away, secretly hoping someone would agree with him
>after he is out of earshot but still looking back for acceptance, the normal kids continue to talk about stuff that matters and understand the world rather than try to rely on emotion
>>
>>28735845
Even though im on /r9k/ I have almost completely zero insecurities. I have a very good mix of being conventionally attractive as well as having a very dominant looking face and body. Im not dumb in the slightest. I have no qualms with myself. All of this yet i still bash blackies and proclaim my dominance in real life and on 4chan
>>
>>28735894
Yep I am that kid indeed, everyone ignored me and they still do. Doesn't make me less right and doesn't make you guys less hypocritical.
>>
Okay, what about this.

I castrate a black guy.

Post it here.

You can all jerk off to it or whatever.

Sound good?
>>
>>28735984
>hypocritical

Are you a blackiie?
>>
>>28735961
Ok congrats on being Chad, but do you have an actual reason to bash blacks all the time, aside from "everyone is doing it" cause that would be some straight up beta behaviour. Also it's not the bashing as much as it is hypocrisy while doing it.
>>
You can see white dude's schlong shadow, guy is noy suffering hes fucking packing. He doesn't need your pity, that orange blonde hair could use some toner though.
>>
>>28735680
Hurr durrr im a fraction of _____ jesus christ white people like you should kill yourself really
>>
>>28736003
Yes I am black and by admitting that I expect the circle jerk to happen soon, but I still think you are being hypocritical.
>>
>>28735245
slavs have white skin yes but they aren't the same. you have a different odor just like blacks, asians, etc. i think slavs are good people but you aren't the same as caucasians. if it makes you feel better i think slavs have very nice facial features and i admire your government and culture but you are different from caucasians get over it.
>>
If you can find his teeny black pee pee under his fat rolls.
>>
>>28736043
Yes I have a reason to bash them all the time you fucking dunce. My people are on the line in the long run. Every single news source or outlet and webpage and advertisement and movie and song promotes the slow demise of my people and almost the EXACT opposite of the truth. You dont hear people bashing blackies all the time unless youre on 4chan and even that is getting less and less by the hour. I dominate every person I come in contact to whether it be physically, mentally, financially, or any other way

Weak ass blackboys can suck the almighty big white cock
>>
>>28733928

This is photoshopped.
>>
>>28736085
>I am black

I could tell.
>>
>>28736145
Obviously.

I just hope it was as obvious to every one else but I know thats not true

Shits sad
>>
>>28736085
Also, get off the white mans website and computer and nearly everything else in the world and kill yourself

Tell your friends too
>>
>>28736081
>1/4 Danish
>1/4 Viking explorer genes, perfect for my area, I never get lost, I am tall, I can endure the cold
>1/4 German, I am smart, I am imaginitive, I obey the rules, yet I don't take shit from anyone, I also tan easy and have a huge muscular body
>1/4 British, I am refined, I am sociable, I am witty
>1/8 French, I am passionate, I can love and lust deeper than any other
>1/8 Irish, I can hold my own in any fight, I can hold my liquor and stand up against oppression
Feels good man, better than just being a plain old mud hut AIDS ridden literal piece of shit.
>>28735996
Not even necessary. Just send them all back to Haiti, Jamaica and East Africa. Keep them there and the entire world will be happy and able to progress much quicker
>>
>>28736081
Why is this said so much

Youd think people would understand why it is Americans do it since they spout it so much but they never do
>>
File: 1453146387653.jpg (87 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1453146387653.jpg
87 KB, 960x1280
>>28736187
>THIS FUCKING POST
>MUH FUCKING HERITAGE

hahahhahahahhaa holy shit lad kill yourself
>>
>>28736227
damn you really got him with that one sport
>>
>>28736227
>>28736209
Insane amounts of jealousy detected.
Since it's not racemixing and altering brain structure I GAIN all those attributes rather than lose them.
Part of who I am physically, mentally, and spiritually is due to my genes and I am proud.
Deal with it, loser.
>>
>>28736127
Well that is not actual good reasoning to circle jerk about about black people on the internet in my opinion. If you actually wanted to do something about you would have. You're either too much of a pussy to do something or you don't care enough and are doing it because everyone else is.

Honestly you don't make a convincing case, it doesn't sound like you can dominate shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (815 KB, 2520x1805) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
815 KB, 2520x1805
>>28734193
This is just not true, I stumbled upon this place as my homeboard is /k/ and I'm gonna tell you right now that niggers being good fighters is a meme.

Could they be stronger? Maybe but the fact of the matter is that when niggers fight half to battle for them is shit talking, they talk endless amount of shit to provoke you.

Most people simply get carried away and try to fight them with words, don't do this gents.

The moment a nigger begins to "roast" you, punch him in the fucking jaw and get in his space, most niggers have lanky arms and their just no good if you're rushing them.

Hit him hard and hit him with some fucking violence and hatred, jab your fingers in his eyes, fishhook his fucking cheeks, fuck honor you take this nogger down because you know he'd do the same thing.

Now when his homeboys rush and beat you to an inch of your life is another story, your first step should be to avoid niggers anyways
>>
>>28736254
We don't even have to do anything about it.
That's what police are for.
We're just hoping you get the message you're not welcome so you'll finally fucking leave.
Like how you didn't say anything when whites were being bash but now you're desperately trying to claim the moral high ground and convince us not to express our opinions based on facts.
>>
>>28736250
all those "genes' gone to waste on a fucking loser who bases his whole personality on such uncontrollable basis. love your heritage and ancestors, fuck off with using it as your own personal trophy. it is racemixing btw, haplotypes senpai.
>>
>>28736148
I wasn't really trying yo hide it either, being pro black or at least not anti black often means being black here.

>>28736179
I never said I hated white people, or even you people. You can bash all you want, but don't be a hypocrite about it. And if you want to say blacks didn't contribute enough you use computers, I would bet all the money in my bank account that I contribute more to society than you do.
>>
>>28736254
Or maybe im a bit younger than you think. Not too young though
>>
>>28736043
I am not saying this to get a reaction out of you man. So don't give me SJW response please; Do you have any understanding of the underlying reasons for racism? White nationalists and even supremacists have logical reasons for why they feel and act as they do. It isn't some illogical "hurr durr we hate them blackies". It's a combination of issues

1. They contribute nothing fundamental and necessary to society.
2. They actively degrade whatever society they are in, in addition to contributing nothing to begin with.
3. They breed out the beautiful white genes that have taken millennia to create. I am white with green eyes and light brown hair. My sisters are natural blondes with green eyes too. Traits like these will be destroyed with mixing
4. Every SINGLE thing about black culture is degenerate. Do you know why blacks in the 1950s and 60s were more well behaved? They did not have their own nigger culture. They did their best to imitate white people and assimilate. Once they began to break out and form their own genre of culture, out came the jungle bullshit. It went full ape when rap took off. Go to a rap concert and i would literally say 90% of the people there in any sample size will have a rap sheet, no pun intended.

WE as white nationalists are not a group of braindead retards banging our heads on the keyboard about muh racisms. There are rational, well thought out reasons for what we do. Remember this please. Give me a logical rebuttal.
>>
>>28736299
I actually attribute my ideas to my ancestry.
A German man invented the Rocket, a German man invented the television, and now a German descendant will be inventing a new thing.
Just more proof that whites are more capable of creating new technology no one's ever thought of before.
Also it's cool to learn the stories and visit my family in those areas and get a better understanding of Europe.
Nice job copying my insult and getting buttbashed out of pure jealousy.
>>
>>28736254
Dawg i would kill you
>>
>>28736283
I haven't read the whole thread so my bad, but I don't really approve of white bashing either. But as I've said before, bash all you want, just don't be a hypocrite about it.
>>
File: picture-41-18.png (987 KB, 865x574) Image search: [Google]
picture-41-18.png
987 KB, 865x574
>>28734244
Kangs n shiet senpai

*shucks and jives*
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (695 KB, 1000x4500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
695 KB, 1000x4500
>>28736332
Yeah but don't you undewstand ouw feewings might be huwt?
You awe wong
You awe wong becuz I say so and u r insecuwe bcuz i don't agwee and it huwts my feewings
>>
>>28736338
is your quarter fucking german directly related to that line? a german man also destroyed europe, took part in scat porn orgies, and one is currently letting in thousands of arabs in the country, are you counting those Germans too? there's no point in claiming some sort of ownership with far distant ancestors who aren't related to you. by all means appreciate them, but don't act like you had a hand in all of that shit because you have similar genes and a squarehead. you're just as much a part of hitler as you are a part of some random scat porn dude.
>>
>>28736274
Man you seem to be fairly dominant so im glad you exist but stop being so fucking retarded saying blacks are physically stronger. Look around you for once jesus christ and read a book for fucks sake.

Also, >Now when his homeboys rush and beat you to an inch of your life is another story, your first step should be to avoid niggers anyways

Man naw you gotta get your men to fucking rape them to pieces and just devour their weak little bodies. Its the same shit you gotta stoop to their level and teach them our wrath man
>>
>>28736329
>I would bet all the money in my bank account that I contribute more to society than you do

I'll take you up on that bet you feminine ass ho. Drop a disposable email that whites helped make exist and we can go head on
>>
File: 1463705569596.png (270 KB, 376x477) Image search: [Google]
1463705569596.png
270 KB, 376x477
>>28733928
Please tell me pic in op is shooped. Holy fuck
>>
>>28736396
You mean that a German man(Hitler) tried to save Europe, nay the world, by getting rid of Jewish propagandists?
You mean one of those Ashkenazi Jews who remained in Germany made a porno?
You that a FEMALE "German" tried to destroy Europe with Zionist backing using money which is the world's most powerful tool right now?
Do you understand what you're talking about right now or are you so mad and stupid that you are proving my point?
Hitler tried to save the World from false Jews who practice under the synagouge of Satan.
I'd tell you to learn but the supragranular layer of the African brain is 15%t thinner than the white brain and it's convulsions are fewer and more simple on average. So telling a black to learn would be an effort in futility.
Go ahead and keep leeching off whitey while your true blooded African brothers are starving, dying of disease and being enslaved.
You are selfish, worthless, pathetic, violent, and destructive race.
Evil at it's core.
>>
>>28736330
If you're old enough to use this website you should be old enough to do shit.

>>28736353
Pls stop man, you're embarrassing yourself.

>>28736332
I understand why you're frustrated, I'm not from America so I don't know how much trouble they are in real life. But again, I wasn't trying to be anti racism, do whatever you want, just don't be a hypocrite. That's all I was trying to say, but of course if I say one bad thing it gets overblown cause it doesn't align with your worldviews.
>>
File: image.jpg (344 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344 KB, 960x639
>>28736412
Well they could be stronger, if they are they are what can you do about that? And it could apply to any race, white or blacl or brown, if they're stronger oh well but what wins a fight is aggressiveness, if you're up against a gang of nigger you could take them on if their not all built like Deebo and you could definitely take them on if you're not alone, half the time they're bluffing so they scatter if you call them out.
>>
>>28736435
Sure I'll make a throwaway e-mail
>>
>>28736187

Cringe as fuck.

You know nothing about any of those cultures, and the stereotypes you attribute have no relation to your life.

You are American, this 'heritage' is nothing and meaningless.
>>
File: 1461213752515.jpg (243 KB, 1237x1491) Image search: [Google]
1461213752515.jpg
243 KB, 1237x1491
p much sums up /pol/ and its crossposters
>>
File: 5618b.jpg (40 KB, 425x435) Image search: [Google]
5618b.jpg
40 KB, 425x435
>>28736476
>when bae starts going on about all germans are pure aryans who dindu nuffin but the Jews made them
enjoy your heritage tho, nobody gives a flying fuck except for autistic neo nazis

when have i ever tried to debate some niggers intelligence? all i'm saying is that you're fucking whacked out of your brain with that shit about muh heritage.

>mfw 100% german and this ameriburger is trying to tell me about my people
>>
>>28736510
Its a documented fact that whites are physically stronger and you spout the possibility of a massively over-pushed idea that whites are the exact opposite of what they are. Thats all im saying i have a problem with.

And yes, I already know blacks are like that when fighting. I got into a lot of fights in school and beat the absolute shit out of bitch ass blackies

Respect a white man
>>
>>28736519
The King of Denmark died on the way to an expedition to the North Pole.
I too am willing to die in the name of exploration.
A German invented the Rocket, TV, etc, they are smart and innovative.
The British are famous for their distinction between royalty and commoners, to be upper class, and refined is valued.
The French are known for their love and passion and are a more effeminate version of Germans.
During their expeditions to Africa they'd often fuck the sheboons
Even today the French are obsessed with sex, check out the artist Breakbot
The Irish were often oppressed by the Brits and even here in America for being stupid, violent, and low class, they even invented rap as a sea shanty and had to be crammed together with blacks while being vetted so blacks stole their idea.
And the Irish are famous for drinking.
Sounds like you're jealous as fuck, as all niggers are.
Golden hair like the sun and azure eyes like the waters cannot be beat.
Funny thing is that you wouldn't even need to be jealous if you'd just stayed in Africa with your own kind.
>>
>>28736516
Alright
orignasl
>>
File: AverageKikeNose.png (5 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
AverageKikeNose.png
5 KB, 290x174
>>28736534
>I'm German!
pic related
Why don't you try minding your own business instead of being a cuck?
>>
>>28736532
I bet this is your existence which causes you to believe that picture to be true. Truly the weakest of our kind. I bet youre mexican though
>>
>>28736600
>mfw butthurt ameritard goes immediately to the Jew insult when confronted with someone who doesn't believe his utter bullshit

>>28736584
stereotypes the post. DUDE FRENCH CHEESE AND SEX AND WINE LMAO

you're an american, get fucking over it and make your own nationality better than co-opting other ones to pat yourself on the back for being a mudblood mix
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 235x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 235x300
>>28736576
If its true then its true, I'm tired of that "Niggers are stronger" meme too.

I'm a taco american who ended up being 6' and aggressive so I don't particularly care for the memes but a I've never been hated on a white man for being brown before, niggers and mexicunts are another story
>>
>>28736592
[email protected]
>>
File: 1453785661069.jpg (151 KB, 532x542) Image search: [Google]
1453785661069.jpg
151 KB, 532x542
>>28736633
Stereotypes exist for a reason, retard.
Dude you will get utterly BTFO if you research the holocaust instead of believing whatever the eternal kike tells you.
There's a reason why people hate the mass media.
Lol, import foreigners and then divide them, what easier way is there to control the masses?
You think we have this problem in Japan where blacks are so jealous they draw pictures of fantasy worlds?
>>
File: 1463803253684.jpg (219 KB, 980x652) Image search: [Google]
1463803253684.jpg
219 KB, 980x652
Just have to post this one too.
Can't believe there are fucking retarded blue pilled Germans still out there thinking everything is okay when they are about to be slaughtered by Muslims.
>>
>>28736669
when the fuck did i ever confirm or deny the holocaust? next time you meet a girl, tell her all about how you're 1/64 danish and how you feel a personal connection to Hamlet and Charlemagne. tell me how that goes you fat fucking turd
>>
>>28736700
Nah, I'll stick with mentioning that I'm 1/4 Danish and have a place to stay for free there when traveling .
>>
>>28736720
i hope you set foot in danmark and they fucking murder you. you don't deserve to co-opt and appropriate a culture because you lack an identity, culture, and personality yourself.
>>
>>28736748
Maybe the excess Muslims in Denmark might murder me if they have weapons, but I am a boxer so that's probably unlikely.
You see I've trained my neck so a punch won't move my head, meaning that I'll be aware and in control, my punch could be considered deadly in a few years.
My last name, Jensen, is whole-heartedly Danish.
Holy shit how are you this mad?
I'm not appropriating their culture, that's not even a thing.
By that logic you are appropriating England's culture by speaking English.
Holy fuck you are dumb and likely underage, also you might have anger issues.
I can appreciate and understand my ancestor's homelands, as well as relate.
By stepping foot in those lands I will gain more spiritual energy and awaken even more power lying dormant in my genes.
Stay mad
>>
>>28736826
>By stepping foot in those lands I will gain more spiritual energy and awaken even more power lying dormant in my genes

i'm done. nothing will ever top this cringe. goodbye world
>>
>>28736487
I am half asleep so I honestly don't know who you were addressing.

However, they are ENORMOUS trouble here. I cannot emphasize this enough. They are 12% of the population in totality. Which means if we assume half sheboon and male negro, lets say 6% each. Now break it down into age demographics 15-35~ or so and its even less, maybe 2% conservatively.

And they account for HALF!!!!!! of all crimes in the united states. Can you imagine an entire nation of them? Oh wait. Look...its africa, and what a beautiful peaceful place it is.
>>
>>28736637
I appreciate this post man and i feel you

I cant stand how hard that shit is pushed when it is blatantly untrue, absolutely backwards and is completely aimed to diminish my people.

And yet its so bad Im not even allowed to care and preserve my own people and the truth
>>
>>28736835
hahahah what the fuck
original :))
>>
blacks grow more and easier muscle mass but they aren't as strong as whites, check out powerlifting stats, whites dominate it, blacks dominate bodybuilding
>>
>>28736835
Your opinions mean nothing.
You're just ignorant about chi, about your soul, about your genes.
Calling it cringe is a convenient straw man because you are weak and feeble minded.
>>
>>28736842
Well I would argue that Africa is a wreck mostly because their leaders are mostly shit/corrupt.

But yeah I can understand why you are frustrated if that is true, I just don't really want to make any final judgement about a whole ethnicity in a place I'm not even that familiar with.
>>
>>28736933
Theres reasons why African leaders are incredibly more corrupt than other leaders around the world.
>>
File: 1453786048663.jpg (1 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1453786048663.jpg
1 MB, 3000x3000
>>28736933
Your argument is wrong
Leaders have nothing to do with it.
The average African thinks raping a child will cure them of AIDS
The average African will dismantle a tractor and sell the parts instead of farm
The average African will throw a corpse in a fresh water supply
If Africans are so great, and not worthless, why can't they overthrow their shitty leaders?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 660x660
>>28736871
I've traveled a bit and by some strange twist of events I found myself sharing a bottle of whiskey with an honest to God Klansmen, he was polite and civil albeit politically incorrect but so am I.

He didn't hate me or say that I needed to die, he just said he wants the best for his own people, just like any other group of peole want.

He wasn't this evil, foaming at the mouth racist devil the media pushes on us, he was just a man who was concerned about te well being and future of his community and people and I have no problem with that.
>>
>>28736955
Yes because they are shortsighted and don't see further than their own gain. You're probably going to say something about it being genetic to blacks, which I actually wouldn't completely disagree with.
>>
>>28736976
I doubt that my argument is wrong, I'm not saying that there aren't any problems with the general population, but you can't tell me that leaders who take money meant for improving infrastructures in their country and use it to throw parties or go on trips aren't the ones ruining the it the most.
>>
>>28737078
Lol,
see
>>28736390
really take the time to study the image because you are indeed wrong.
I don't think there's something wrong with them but they are different and don't belong around other races.
I feel that way about all races, segregation is the only viable option
>>
>>28737007
I'm not the guy you replied to, however if you don't think there is a genetic component to it, could you just give me a few examples of honest to goodness successful black countries?

Should be pretty easy to do unless every single literal country just had so called bad leaders. Not like the people are incapable of civil society or anything....not like they are animals right?
>>
>>28737104
Okay, but for real. You're telling me that people in charge of a country don't have the most influence over it?

I've seen that picture a million times by now. I don't need to see it again.
>>
>>28737123
Well I said that I didn't disagree with it, but I guess Ghana does pretty alright.
>>
>>28737157
Nope.
Obongo doesn't have influence over me, otherwise I'd be dating a tranny and crying like a little bitch.
The corrupt leaders are just another average black person who got lucky.
Africans will patrol Africa with guns and free clothes killing tourists and massacring villages for the free food from the foreign aide they get.
It's time to throw all Africans in Africa, build a wall around it and cut off all foreign aide
>>
>>28736981
Yes man, and we are ostracized and absolutely ruined for CARING ABOUT OUR OWN PEOPLE. Its really incredibly horrid man. Every SINGLE thing used to relay information to people is against us. Whites in appalachia, the poorest of the poor in the united states, have absolutely zero help or empathy from anyone in fact everyone thinks they have it EASIER. A lot of our own people have been taught to think this way. It is literally taught in school that it is this way as well as taught in the world around us. Imagine how it feels to be taught ooooh blacks still have it soo bad when you KNOW you will not be going home to any food or dinner and you havent eaten in the last 3 days yet there are blacks who make over 100,000 a year sitting in that exact classroom while theyre actively being taught that whites have it good. Its fucked beyond belief. The maine and huuuge difference between how poor whites have it today vs how blacks had it say in the 1950's is that people KNEW blacks were treated a certain way but today it is ACTIVELY TAUGHT in every available resource to HATE whites no matter what and the exact opposite of the truth is being pushed harder than anything ever. Man, it would really make me happy if you, as a hispanic man, stated some of this shit the next time some conversation against the white man comes up. We really need people like you on our side.

Also, can you greentext the story about how you ended up chilling with a klansman? Shit sounds really interesting
>>
>>28737205
When I say influence over a country, I don't mean influence over every individual in said country. I mean influence over the general well being of a country, like infrastructure and wealth.
>>
>>28737238
What infrastructure, what wealth?
Lol
You're talking about influence over non-existent things
>>
File: negro.jpg (287 KB, 900x987) Image search: [Google]
negro.jpg
287 KB, 900x987
>>28736476
>the supragranular layer of the African brain is 15%t thinner than the white brain and it's convulsions are fewer and more simple on average.

And yet, black men are more valuable white cunts. IQ and brains isn't everything.
>>
>>28737263
Exactly. My point is that they would have some of that if the leaders were at least competent
>>
>>28737274
This sounds like it was written like a faggot and has no citations.
They are worthless compare to white women.
That doesn't mean they aren't needed, every race needs to fulfill its role in this world, but they aren't doing that in white countries by competing for the white man's dick.
They need to be in Africa protecting its nature from the Chinese.
>>
>>28737274
That is one of the dumbest pictures I have seen in years. Jesus christ dude seriously.

Comparing selfish white girls to niggers who murder, rape and steal is a liiiiiiiitle bit of a stretch. Not to mention a lot of the modern woman is a result of this fucked up country's obsession with nigger culture and degeneracy. Maybe if white girls sung folk songs and listened to some wholesome stuff they would be less inclined to be whores
>>
>>28737274
Why are you only including white women you fucking weakling.

The rest of this image is right though. But yea shit also explains how black people have absolutely incredibly feminine character traits
>>
>>28737292
No, they wouldn't.
View the source again.
They are hunter gatherers, they had nothing when whites showed up and even to this day have nothing other than the enslavement of their own people and the blood diamond trade.
You are stupid and delusional.
Sorry friend, but that's life, blacks aren't capable of what whites and Asians can do, but that doesn't mean they are lesser, it just means they are different and have different ways of living.
Please stop trying to convince us otherwise because it is sad and you have no sources.
>>
>>28735568
The whites oppressed the black people because they were afraid of getting cucked by them. Abraham Lincoln only freed the blacks because he had a cuck fetish.
>>
>>28737340
I'm just sharing my opinion and backing up why I think that. Just because you have "sources" saying that blacks are hunter gatherers doesn't mean that there no such thing as bad leadership. Just because black people are hunter gatherers doesn't mean a competent leader wouldn't be able to steer a country in the right direction. A good leader doesn't necessarily need to be the exact same thing as it is in the west, he just needs to be able to give good directions to his target demographic, in this case to his country.

But you're arguing that it is impossible to lead people because they are different. I'm arguing that they are lead-able, you just need to do it in a different way.

Whatever floats your boat though man
>>
File: 1453145233002.jpg (48 KB, 340x332) Image search: [Google]
1453145233002.jpg
48 KB, 340x332
>>28737394
It was actually the Jews who were responsible for slavery.
Abraham Lincoln was another kike.
Look it up, "Jews were responsible for slavery"
what's hilarious is that they were always trying to rip each other off
>>
>>28737443
You're just wrong, sorry friend.
The Indians couldn't assimilate in modern society and neither could the blacks.
Asians and Whites can because they have a history dating back to the beginning of time.
Go and try leading the blacks in Africa.
You will be sorely disappointed.
The Peace Corps had the exact same idea you did and tried to help isolated villages.
It just didn't work, and that's a good thing, we don't all need to be the same and build everywhere
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1024x576
>>28737224
Sure

>be me
>be Marine
>inb4 babykiller
>on the way to the magical desert of Kuwait we stop in Malaysia
>go bar hopping friends, decide to split uo and meet at this pier later
>walk into a bar for some drinks, look around and see only little Malays
>notice a singe white dude sitting by himself, he looked military so I went over to his table
>introduce myself and ask what ship hes on
>hes on my ship, an infantryman whose company I'm attached to
>said he wanted to save some money so he decided to chill at the bar while his buddies went into a club
>told him I'll split a bottle of Jameson and we can share
>drinking Jameson straight we get to talking, politics eventually comes up
>start talking about immigration and niggers, I'm pretty blunt and accidently say nigger
>he starts laughing and says "Don't worry man, I have no problem with that type of talk" and I laugh it off
>I bring up how whites seem to be getting shat on everyone I look, he goes deadpan and nods
>tells me he knows and it really worries him, being a Klansmen and all
>wut
>tells me he's actually registered into his local chapter back home on the low key
>showed me pictures on his phone of him in his robes
>I was honestly a little held back at first but I shrugged it off and told him we all have to be concerned about our own right?
>we talk about how if we just accept we're all different and learn to work in our own communities instead of trying to force people to live with others with incompatible lifestyles and cultures
>tells me he wishes all minorities were as understanding as me, then him and the Klan wouldn't be so goddamn angry all the time
>mfw I will rub this story in the faces on libtards when I start going to college

He was a cool guy and I would talk to him whenever I'd see him on the smoke deck, I shared a cuban cigar with him after we left our last middle east port.
>>
>>28736390
should have removed the debunked study from 1961.

Someone might actually take the pic more seriously
>>
>>28733928
>Someone cleaned up this bad photoshop
>>
File: mothers.jpg (144 KB, 698x820) Image search: [Google]
mothers.jpg
144 KB, 698x820
>>28737313
>Not to mention a lot of the modern woman is a result of this fucked up country's obsession with nigger culture and degeneracy.

Waaaah, white women are pooor vitcims. Waaaaah.

>Comparing selfish white girls to niggers who murder, rape and steal is a liiiiiiiitle bit of a stretch.

Both are harmful, a society destroyed by women is a bigger harm than some nigger who murders.

Besides, even the murdering niggers are the result of cunts.

>Maybe if white girls sung folk songs and listened to some wholesome stuff they would be less inclined to be whores

Holy fuck, are you deluded. White girls are whores because white girls are whores.
>>
>>28737312
>They are worthless compare to white women.

No, white women are worthless (except as sex objects and preggo vessels of course) compared to black men.
>>
File: estro.jpg (399 KB, 964x964) Image search: [Google]
estro.jpg
399 KB, 964x964
>>28737322
>black people have absolutely incredibly feminine character
>>
>>28737557
W O M E N are whores you fucking retard jesus christ i bet youre not white so you think le white gurrrls are sooo much sluttier than otherssss hehehe im glad im able to say this kind of thing I LOVE passive aggressively trying to GET BACK at the white man hehehe damn im feminine!!!

Black bitches are the absolute sluttiest especially if youre a strong white. But all women are secretly whole-hearted full out whores
>>
>>28737485
I guess I didn't explain myself that well. I meant that they need to be lead in a different type of way. They don't need assimilate, they don't need to do it how the rest of the world does things. There can still be progress, even if you don't have progress the same way the west or asian countries do (as long as they aren't a threat to anyone that is). Just a different style of leading. Even hunter gatherers have leaders.
>>
File: mudslimes.jpg (398 KB, 1024x1303) Image search: [Google]
mudslimes.jpg
398 KB, 1024x1303
>>28737603
>W O M E N are whores you fucking retard jesus christ i bet youre not white so you think le white gurrrls are sooo much sluttier than otherssss

Of course white girls are sluttier. The Rotherham incident proved it. It's WHITE girls who hopped on mudslime cock.
>>
>>28736274
>Get roasted
>First action is to assault the individual
Now who's the nigger lol
>>
>>28736412
>get your men to fucking rape them to pieces
White people always on some gay shit
>>
>>28734130
>>28734143
>>28734459

You people are pathetic :)

bloxbloxblox
>>
>>28735221
Caucasian refers to skull type, not skin tone.
Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.