[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no job I want a job. I have had 11 "calls"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1433974449820.jpg (136 KB, 781x567) Image search: [Google]
1433974449820.jpg
136 KB, 781x567
I have no job I want a job.

I have had 11 "calls" from employers this week but I have not picked up the phone once, I'm too anxious.

Why can't they just fucking EMAIL me instead?

I loathe phone calls with every fibre of my being, I just panic and can't handle them.

I hope my job centre work coach don't find out.
>>
>>28733902
I know that feel. I hate talking on the phone. I can't fathom why normies prefer it, when there are so many superior forms of communication.

Maybe pretend there was an issue with your service and you never got the calls? Not sure if that would work.
>>
File: teleports behind you.gif (1023 KB, 297x168) Image search: [Google]
teleports behind you.gif
1023 KB, 297x168
>>28733966
I feel really shitty man, I hate leeching on my parents and having no money for my own stuff.

But I just have no confidence or self esteem, I hate having to leave the house so much.
>>
>>28734009
youll never make it at a workplace anon. you cant even work up the courage to answer the phone, so how do you expect to be able to talk to normies without completely sperging out and getting fired for your autism? youre not meant to be a part of society, youll be bound at home alone, dirty, and and afraid until you kill yourself.
>>
>>28734202
What do I do anon?

My job centre coach is going to make me work for free for some company soon in retail else I won't get my unemployment money, literally a full time job and i'm supposed to do 36 hours of work searching a week on top of that.

I know I'm not meant to be a part of society but if I had something that could remove all my fear and anxiety I could hack it probably.

I need a job before the job centre bitch makes me work full time for nothing.
>>
>>28734252
does she not understand youre autistic? go to a therapist and try to get neetbux. its the only hope for you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.