[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Played WoW back in the day >Made a tank character >Met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tfw burnout.png (10 KB, 321x339) Image search: [Google]
tfw burnout.png
10 KB, 321x339
>Played WoW back in the day
>Made a tank character
>Met a healer chick
>we were always the top geared tank/healer on the server, joined guilds that struggled and helped them progress
>We stuck it out for years through different guilds, transferred servers and shit together
>had some feels, teen angst
>she had no feels and slapped sense into me
>Stilled played together though, for even more year and over other servers
>Quit wow eventually to get my shit together
>Lost contact with everyone i knew
>Got my shit together in real life
>today, got curious and looked her up
>She still plays
>rerolled her character, same name, same character look and everything
>Shes a tank now

Its probably nothing, but a weird part of me thinks she became a tank to fill some kind of void. Like she did it because her MT wasn't there anymore. No weird feels or anything this time, but im curious if I maybe had something to do with that decision or if im just drunk.
>>
>>28733827
you are being retarded. sleep it off OP
>>
>>28733827
Why don't you send her a message to say hi?
>>
she doesnt remember or care about you faggot. you were just an extension to win the game
>>
>>28733827
>She became a tank to fill a void
>Implying there aren't just 3 rolls. Healer (which she played) . Meaning 50% chance of changing.
>Implying people who play for years don't have multiple chars. DPS/Healer/Tank
>implying you actually had an affect on her life.
You're the one who needs to let it go.
>>
Now im wondering what happened to all the friends and enemies I made in various MMOs
>I got banned from all of them for bullshit reasons and never came back
>Playing Pirates of the Caribbean Online one night
>Invited a midget black guy to my guild and made him a Officer so I was the only one who could kick him out
>He kept saying shit like ''bleeding out the porthole'' that my young mind didnt understand at the time
>Me and my guild members all get on my op ship, it was some type of Frigate
>Hear my dad get home and he comes in and tells me to get off the computer so he could use it
>Next day
>Mom says she needs to show me something and tells me to come to the kitchen
>She and my dad are both sitting there, they hand me a piece of paper that they printed out
>Has chat logs that were sent to my moms email and other stuff about my 2 week ban
>I said something innapropriate in them, forgot what though
>Parents tell me theyre cancelling my subscription to the game and that im never allowed to play it again
>>
>>28734107
I haven't thought about it in years, I saw something about the wow movie and after realizing someone is making a wow movie, i got a little nostalgic and started looking up old raiding and pvp videos from when i played. then for shits and giggles looked up her name. different class but same name, server, race and look. Just tanking now.

probably does say something though that i even remember what her character even looked like.
>>
File: 1453315086018.gif (732 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453315086018.gif
732 KB, 500x500
>>28734334
sounds nostalgic and cute anon. I still remember people from games when I was younger too. Fun memories of good times.
>>
considering that girls on online games are rare and get lots of attention, i don't think there was any void to fill after you left m8
>>
>>28734619
She liked pussy so thats not the kind of void im talking about.

its also possible after a fucking decade she got sick of healing
>>
>>28734565
>posting the "I love being a sissy!" gif

I know where you saved that Actually, I may even know who you are.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.