[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just date a foreveralone girl /r9k/? :)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1446611676338.png (40 KB, 688x750) Image search: [Google]
1446611676338.png
40 KB, 688x750
Why don't you just date a foreveralone girl /r9k/? :)

http://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/4kdoki/female_fas_what_is_something_that_fa_guys_dont/
>>
I'm starting to believe women are incapable of empathy.

No matter what they always have to say how they have it worse, or bring the focus back to them.

Men can help women, why can't women at least let men help themselves?
>>
>>28734088
What do you mean, you can see plenty of empathy they have for their own gender, since they vote brigade the threads and downvote everyone who's a FA male. Isn't that at least something? It's better than the guys have, it's every FA man for himself.
>>
>>28734215
Maybe. Perhaps it's just the remnants of a primitive survivalist culture, where every woman is seen as necessary for her uterus, while only one man is necessary for her sperm?

I dunno. I just want to get out of this hell.
>>
too alone to know where they even are. Do they exist?
>>
>>28734320
Have you ever encountered this treatment in real life or do they bully men only online and when there's enough of them to band together?
>>
>tfw my /r/ForeverAlone crush found someone the first day she decided to start looking...
:(
>>
They'll never understand that every reason they're FA is worse for men.

"Oh woe is me, I can have sex easily and people treat me nicely because boobs. I AM SO OPPRESSED!!!"
>>
Wouldn't it be pointless? I'm sure thousands of people lurk that and messages the potential girls.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 607x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 607x444
>>28733725
>I remember having a lot of panic attacks when thinking about sex

See, this is the type of bitch single guys don't want or need to get involved with anyway. The whole fragile, sheltered virgin princess routine is just a cover for a whole host of other mental issues. Nobody should be this shaken from just thinking about sex.
>>
>>28737451
Most of those "mental issues" suddenly disappear when Chad enters her life.
>>
/r/foreveralone is normie central
I got banned for saying that a married women isn't forever alone
/r/foreverunwanted is much better
>>
File: 1420224095116.jpg (56 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
1420224095116.jpg
56 KB, 600x455
>>28737535
>I got banned for saying that a married women isn't forever alone
>married woman
>forever alone
I'm trying really hard to understand this.
>>
>>28737451
when a women say "panic attack" she means she is slightly uncomfortable
>>
>>28737535
>Banned from /r/ForeverAlone because I asked a Woman to be my GF

lol
>>
>>28737553
The worst part is that she was one of the mods
I was told "forever alone means something different for everyone"
Even a fucking 5 year old could understand what the words FOREVER and ALONE mean, she is fucking neither
>>
>>28737553
I don't know what happened to that sub, but at one point they decided you couldn't say anyone wasn't forever alone.

"Forever" is the first damn word of the sub, but you'd have people who just got out of a long relationship pretending they have it hard.

When people called them on their bullshit, the mods just banned them for understanding the point of the damn sub.
>>
>>28737451
They just want another thing to feel special about because social anxiety is trendy right now
>>
>>28737585
>but at one point they decided you couldn't say anyone wasn't forever alone.
Yeah, when a SJW female became a mod, what a coincidence.
>>
>>28737585
I saw a post from some roastie saying she is going to die alone
I looked at her account and she got dumped 3 days ago because she cheated on her boyfriend
>>
>>28737553
Different anon here, but considering this is Reddit, they probably pulled some kind of poetic definition of "alone" out of their ass to justify the ban.

>you can still be lonely even in a crowded room, asshole!
>i love you doesn't always mean i love YOU, you know.
>bazinga
>being alone doesnt always mean just being single.
>>
>>28737600
That seems to be the theme of reddit.

>Sub exists
>People use the sub for it's intended purpose
>SJW becomes mod
>They change purpose and ban anyone who disagrees
>Neckbeard makes spinoff sub
>It gets some people, but nowhere near as many as the original
>>
>Women don't know what words mean
I dunno. Checks out for me.
>>
>>28737630
It's hardly just reddit.

Check this out, completely out of the blue, the retards from Archeage got a tranny to be their community manager:

>>>/v/338226669

I think it's still archived, if not, tell me and I'll paste the actual forum link if you're interested.

And that's just on the internet, the same has already happened to academia, any hobby group such as board games, comics, anything where people meet to make friends, the latest major group was the American Humanist Society, which is now American LGTBQ+ Feminist Black Humanist Society.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdJReH6MkQ4

You can guess why this is happening and what's the end goal by yourself I think.
>>
>>28737685
I'll never understand people who can't leave others alone and just seek to control everything.
>>
>>28733725
There are no fembots.

Fdfdsdddd
>>
>>28737748
They have no soul. They lack the basic human creative impulse, the divine spark if you will. They are not people.
>>
File: 1463505099744.jpg (129 KB, 600x921) Image search: [Google]
1463505099744.jpg
129 KB, 600x921
>>28737451
when a wimmin hears about chad
>>
>>28734215
>downvote
Did you come here to see le witty banter like you see on /r/4chan?

Fuck off and die. No one loves you.
>>
>>28737685
>le tinfoil meme
>>
>>28737858
The witcher was always at its best when it's taking the piss on folklore and stories, so I'm glad we'll seemingly get a lot of that in the new expansion.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.