[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you got into a fight at school and everybody started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 469x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 469x349
>when you got into a fight at school and everybody started gathering around to watch you get your ass kicked
>>
>>28733638

>When you got into a fight at school with a football player who chose to wear glasses that day
>You don't want to punch him in the face too hard for fear of breaking his glasses
>Everyone watches you half-ass a fight and lose
>At least your parents don't have to pay for his glasses.
>>
>>28733638
real talk fights are definitely one of the things i miss about high school, shit was lit

might have to see if i can find any on youtube still
>>
>>28733638
>When you get into a fight in school and beat the kid into a pulp while crowd is completely silent looking at you like you're a monster

atleast I won :^)
>>
I wish I had fought back in school; instead I looked like a little bitch. Even if (when) I got my ass kicked would have been better than the pussification I was doing
>>
File: 1458946204846.png (185 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1458946204846.png
185 KB, 400x388
>you get in as much trouble as the bullies who instigated it
>It takes 2 to tango
>>
>>28733917
This was kind of true for me but I didn't realize it until years later. Looking back on how much worse I was I probably would've kicked my ass.
>>
>tfw you beat a football player who's much bigger than you and no one fucks with you again
>>
File: 1449764488417.jpg (13 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1449764488417.jpg
13 KB, 228x221
>chad beats the shit out of some kid
>teachers end lunch spent sitting alone 10 minutes early
>>
>>28733917
No, nowadays you get into even MORE trouble than they do.
Fuck school, dishing out betas like a factory.
>>
>>28733638
I've always been too focused on my opponent to care about a witness or two during a fight, but if I became aware that a crowd of spectators had gathered, I think I'd kick things up a notch. For the sake of your own pride and the respect of your peers, you should have done the same. There's nothing more shameful than getting your ass handed to you in front of a crowd.
>>
>>28733638
>when your dad is yelling at you and you start crying, and he cringes in disgust
I did that when I was 16 more than once
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhh.gif (290 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhh.gif
290 KB, 500x500
>>28733638
>chad bro shoves me into wall for no reason
>tell him to move 18 times
>keeps shoving me
>REEEEEEEEE autistic spasm kick him in the nuts
>he gets back up
>beta chemicals rush in to fuck me over
>freeze up as he punches the shit out of me

fuck you brain i would have actualy stood a chance had i had the gall.
>>
File: daydream pepe.jpg (74 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
daydream pepe.jpg
74 KB, 400x387
>>28734032
tell us about it, anon

original fu robot
>>
>when you took up boxing and after 3 months could beat up the biggest kid in school easy but nobody ever bullied you and you never got into a fight

time well wasted though, never physically afraid of anybody ever again.... except women
>>
>chad picking on friends
>trips the nicest one of all and he ends up nearly face-planting
>chad and friends laugh and continue doing their laps
>ROEMERBO MODE: ACTIVATE
>use my autist speed boost to run up to Chad
>leap on his back like the Jockeys from Left 4 Dead 2
>knock the two of us down
>he gets back up and glares at me
>coach "had his back turned" and didn't see shit
>at the end of the day Chad and I run into each other
>gives me a friendly smile and offers to shake my hand
>never have trouble with Chad ever again
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.