[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decide to try stepping out of my shell a bit and leave the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>decide to try stepping out of my shell a bit and leave the house
>sign up for a tour at a state park
>arrive to check in
>everyone else there is a couple
>old married couple, middle age married couple, two couples of twenty somethings
>I'm the only one not in a couple
>park ranger checking me in takes my name, looks at her paper
>looks up smirking and asks in a smug voice "Are all one of you here?" before laughing

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO DO THIS
>>
You should have said some bullshit about how you wish your girlfriend could be here but she's in the hospital battling cancer or how she fell out of the car on the way and is now ded. Make her feel like a piece of shit like she did to you.
>>
>>28733504
Should have said that you wanted her to be your partner
>>
>>28733504
she was on your side op
everyone else was obnoxiously paired up while you're the only actual person there on your own accord
she said that to kind of make a joke of how everyone else was paired up and to identify with you, perhaps to ease the awkwardness wtihout upsetting the normie couples
you just took it the wrong way because you have low self esteem and already had anxiety about the situation
>>
>>28733504
Relax OP it is all in good fun. Just embrace being single instead of wallowing in it and you'll be much better off.
>>
File: 1454767053283.jpg (87 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1454767053283.jpg
87 KB, 409x409
>>28735354
>being single
>normies have a special word to define the brief moment in time where robots spend their entire lives
>>
>>28735386
>Not being single
>Willingly giving your money away to some woman

I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>28733504
she was flirting with u brah
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.