[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>game of thrones is shitty feminist bullshit now why even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1463236240365s.jpg (3 KB, 102x125) Image search: [Google]
1463236240365s.jpg
3 KB, 102x125
>game of thrones is shitty feminist bullshit now

why even live anymore desu
>>
>watching fantasyshit
>which also caters to normalfags
you deserve it
>>
>>28733467
This. If you watch GoT you are automatically at least a failed normie, if not a full-blown normalfag.
>>
File: 1451356516918.jpg (21 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1451356516918.jpg
21 KB, 412x351
>>28733467
early game of thrones was god tier before D&D started writing and making the episodes shittier and shittier. I could get through them before but now its just blatant "STTRONG WOMYNN!!!" bullshit.

They couldn't have all their force fed feminist movies. They had to ruin my once favorite show with this fucking feminist propaganda FUCK
>>
>>28733467
Correct opinion

honestly if you watch any capeshit or Western jew Hollywood propaganda you are a shit normalfrog

>guys deadpool is so edgy lol just like me xD
>>
>>28733625
I only seen the first 2 seasons and thought it was alright. Looks like I stopped at the right time.
>>
Explain for those who don't watch
>>
This season is full of feminist themes because women viewers were upset over Sansa's rape. The real tragedy is that showrunners now are pandering to special interest groups instead of taking things in a direction that is either logical or creative.
>>
>>28733833
This is a 100% true. I hate it so, so, so much. LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE SCENE last episode had a strong womyn telling a man to stop acting like a little bitch. What almost makes it worse is that normals either don't notice this or say that you are misogynist for pointing out such obvious pandering. Fuck D&D for ruining this show and bending over for the SJW. Fucking women ruin fucking everything holy fuck. Pathetic as fuck but Game of Thrones used to be one of the few things left on this Earth that I enjoy; and now it's just feminist pandering. Why must everything be fucking ruined.
>>
If you didn't drop it by s5 at the latest you're a lost cause.
>>
File: 1463424409919.jpg (64 KB, 540x510) Image search: [Google]
1463424409919.jpg
64 KB, 540x510
>>28734013
why do feminist ruin everything
>>
>>28734013
>>28734301
>>28733833
vote with your wallet. torrent the show and cancel hbo.
>>
>>28733445
GoT was never good
>>
>>28733445
GoT is babby's firs edgy show specifically tailored for normies. It's as bad as any capeshit movie.
>>
>>28733765
something wasn't made specifically for mra robots and now they're buttblasted
>>
>>28734301
this isn't feminist shit

i think this is what women are supposed to do when men gets soft
>>
>>28735906
This. Women aren't taking over, they're just telling men to man up.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.