[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Shinji classic.jpg (253 KB, 465x600) Image search: [Google]
Shinji classic.jpg
253 KB, 465x600
I need help robots.

I got my 45yo father into anime it seems.

>He asked what the fuck i was whistling all day (Cruel Angel Thesis) and told him it was from an old movie he just shrugged it and did his thing.

>Then he looked at my jewphone to find some business contacts and asked what my paper was (pic related).
>Told him he was "Gendou the terrible". A classical painting.
>Told me it was a bullshiting of the original and demanded for sauce.
>Told him it was from an old as fuck movie.
>As he was quite fond of old mongolian cartoons (mazinger z , ranma, normie entry-level oldfag shit) i told him it was from Evangelion.
>He has started to stream them
>He is in ep 6 by now.

What the fuck do i do robots, i hid my powerlevel but now i am fucked, he will discover i am some chink cartoon seeing manchild.
orgenao
>>
he probably wants to cum a load in ayanami and thinks you're like shinji
>>
He wouldn't have gotten to Ep 6 if he wasn't also a chink cartoon watching manchild.

Now you can watch your animes together.
>>
>manchild
you have to be a grown man in the first place to be a manchild. you are an actual child. you should get off 4chan, its not good for young minds, you already know too much lingo and you look like a faggot trying to use it.
>>
File: 1454390460937.jpg (19 KB, 541x555) Image search: [Google]
1454390460937.jpg
19 KB, 541x555
>>28733323
>obsesses over Evangelion
>calls others entry-level
>>
>allowing your father to stream
Why are you such a wretched son?
>>
>>28733323
faggot at least show him a good chinese cartoon like bebop
>>
>>28733855
maybe the father is patrician enough to not waste HDD space on evangelion
>>
File: 1463448277789.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463448277789.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>>28733323
Take a lesson out of Shinji's book and just let it happen while crying about it. It's not like your NEET self is worth anything to him now anyways but judging by the quality of this post you're probably underage
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.