[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize that our misery and isolation stem from our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 640x960
>tfw you realize that our misery and isolation stem from our addiction to the internet/4chan
>tfw you realize its not actually making you happy
>>
>>28733301
I didn't browse 4chan for a whole year and it didn't do anything for me, I just diverted that time into an mmo, even bigger waste of time at least here I'm learning some useful stuff
>>
>>28733343
What have you learned?
>>
File: 1461466644566.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1461466644566.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>28733301
I feel pretty happy to be desu, kind of worrying actually

I just need to figure out how to get a lot of money so I don't have to start working
>>
no anon my addiction to internet/4chan stems from my misery and isolation
>>
>>28733370
Some fitness stuff, new music, life advice
>>
I've been addicted to everything that gave me pleasure since I was 8.
My addictive personality is stemmed from emotional neglect and a shitty childhood.
I'm not miserable because I'm addicted. I'm addicted because I'm miserable.
>>
>>28733370
How to make a makeshift flashlight
>>
File: image.png (370 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
370 KB, 1024x1024
>>28733431
Could be the case.
>>
We're miserable because most of us lack proper social networks to feed our need for communication and human interaction.

4chan provides that sustenance, but in low doses. This is why people who spend hours on 4chan seem hardly more happy than people who spent an hour throwing the football with friends.
>>
File: 077.png (261 KB, 463x361) Image search: [Google]
077.png
261 KB, 463x361
You got it backwards, 4chan/internet addiction is because we can't function normal in society. As one of the few NEETs here who goes outside a lot, literally nothing ever happens
>>
>>28733603

This.

I wrote a 6 page college paper on this *exact* subject, using 4chan as a source in one of the later pages to talk about waifus and anonymity.

I got a 100% and the paper submitted to a genuine researcher, I was shitting myself.
>>
>>28733522
You probably good have gotten that information somewhere else faster than you did here.
>>
File: 1443267292127.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1443267292127.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>being lonely and miserable because of your internet addiction instead of having an internet addiction because of being lonely and miserable
I wish normies would all just neck themselves or fuck off
>>
>>28733301
Nah pretty sure it's the student debt dragging down my ability to be financially independent in this fuckhole of an economy.
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 163x224) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 163x224
So it should be zero problem for you guys to leave here for a month right?
>>
>>28733603
>go out all the time (have car/motorcycle)
>go to restaurants
>go to stores
>go on trips
>nothing ever happens

What normals don't realize is the world isn't as magical for us as it is for them. They can't pick up a gallon of milk without getting laid or making a lifelong friend.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.