[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Don't worry, Anon, your 6 inch cock is fine. Sure,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
>"Don't worry, Anon, your 6 inch cock is fine. Sure, my ex was 8 inches but you're so much nicer to me than he was and you always spoil me with gifts"
>>
>>28733216
original kekarooni
>>
>>28733216
>she thinks my cock is 6 inches
y-yes, exactly - 6 inches
>>
Honesty I would get miffed by her trying to stealth brag about her ex, rather than the fact she had an ex.

Sounds like I'll just have to stop buying her gifts, and see how long she stays off "kindness" and my 6 inch dick.
>>
>>28733216

tell her your not used to dealing with girls who have massive 8 inch vaginas
>>
>>28733588

Literally all women have massive 8 inch vaginas.
>>
>>28733216
i hope one day i get a hot stacy gf (>implying) and she tells me all about the huge cocks shes fucked and compares it to my 5 incher. i'd be rock hard and would cum so hard inside her
>>
>>28733216
Honestly though to settle this at least from one females point of view, if you have an 8 inch dick and your just emotionlessly ramming it into my cervix I'm really not going to give a shit.

Pro tip if you have a small dick and are about to have sex with someone take a second to ask them what their into. Not only are they going to appreciate you asking your going to be way better off actually satisfying them..
>>
>>28735084
>pro tip

reddit please fuck off
>>
>>28735220
Oh my god someone used a phrase ironically.
Have you alerted the media yet?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.