[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your just sitting, minding your own business when suddenly the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Storm the front.png (490 KB, 688x692) Image search: [Google]
Storm the front.png
490 KB, 688x692
your just sitting, minding your own business when suddenly the SWAT team explodes your door, knocks you out and takes your computer to search its files

how fucked are you?
>>
Depends, do they care about pirated music?
>>
File: dosh intensifies.gif (265 KB, 250x175) Image search: [Google]
dosh intensifies.gif
265 KB, 250x175
Depends on if they have a fleshpound chasing them or not.
>>
File: cIR8zkU.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
cIR8zkU.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>28733180
perfect opportunity for suicide by cop
>>
>>28733180
Is that John the Absolute Madman?
>>
Everything is encrypted, but many cops and probably myself as well would be dead by the time they even got a chance to look at my computer
>>
Not very.

They'll probably give me some disgusted looks if/when they give me my stuff back, but that's about it.
>>
File: p_019.jpg (2 MB, 1695x2400) Image search: [Google]
p_019.jpg
2 MB, 1695x2400
>>28733521
They will find some way to get rid of you, disgusting degenerate.
>>
File: 1450620885788.png (39 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1450620885788.png
39 KB, 200x200
AM I BEING DETAINED???
then they have to leave
>>
They have no jurisdiction here so I'm safe

Also encrypted HDDs
If they have hard evidence I have to decrypt but if not fuck you

>Inb4 that nigga in jail for not telling the pass it's in murrika so fuck off
>>
I dont have a computer. Well, I have a shitty laptop but I use it for reading manga and comics. Best they can do is look at my phone and see that I once read a cheese pizza comic on fakku befoore it got filtered and deleted
>>
I just yell "GET YOUR HANDs OFF MY PENIS"
>>
>>28733604
sauce?
oregano negaro
>>
>>28733180
I'd be more concerned with them wanting my collection of SSBBWs and grannys. Like wtf swat? You nasty.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.