[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genuine Inquiries for the Femanons Now that you've definitely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 8
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 235x215
Genuine Inquiries for the Femanons

Now that you've definitely clicked on the thread (cause you LAYDEES like attention) I want to know why you're on the most misogynistic board.

>how did you even fail as a woman? There are so many safeguards in society to make sure women have at least a decent life

>are you just here so you can obtain edgelord status?

>how, as a women, did you manage to end up alone?

What do you girls even get out of this board?
>>
Which society do you live in that gives extra shit to women?
>>
Bump for interest

Good questions, OP
>>
>>28733192
The western one. The one that favors women in nearly all civil disputes. The one where a women can completely fail and still become a housewife
>>
not sure if i quality but
>xxy
>no but thatd also be nice
>xxy

relating to people
>>
>>28733192
>Which society do you live in that gives extra shit to women?
the one that constantly shits on men and pussy on a pedestal
>>
>>28733192
>Which society do you live in that gives extra shit to women?
Are you kidding?
Most girls can live perfectly fine lives with their only goal being to get married. No guy can reasonably expect to do this
>>
>>28733253
In what ways specifically? Because there isn't any actual empirical proof of this. Plus it's kind of a state by state thing.
Also.. women classically make less money for the same job then men. That isn't exactly starting with a privilege of any sorts.
>>
>>28733262
and /r9k/ isnt misogynistic at all, the people here just give the unfortunate truth. ladies tend to be full of themselves, privileged as hell, and given extra rights
youre also all autistic for continuously chasing after them
>>
>>28733192

I hope your husband doesn't beat you for using the computer, Fathima
>>
>>28733299
I mean if this was 1950 I would agree with you, but more women are actually the bread earners in their house then ever in the West.
Are you mad because you feel like you don't have this option? Because you do, everyone does technically. You just have to be charming and/or sexy enough to attract a rich partner. That isn't gender inclusive.
>>
>>28733348
I'm a stay at home dad. My wife uplifted me from being a NEET robot and makes the money while I work part time and take care of our child.

I just don't believe in generalizations.
>>
>>28733318
They don't make less money doofus. That'd be illegal

That stat exists because women tend to go for jobs that pay less and don't go for blue collar which can actually pay pretty decently.

Don't forget not to mix you emotions and your facts, you silly unstable creature
>>
>>28733395
What's the source of your information here? I'd be glad to link you some information on wage disparity in this country.
I just don't feel like wasting my time looking it up for you if you are just mindlessly sexist, since I have yet figured out how to debate with insanity.
>>
>>28733192
well the government needs to pander to women because they are the majority of voters now. they get much out of the government then men do.
>>
>>28733438
Mothers get more from the government sure, but not just women in general.
And you keep saying the government gives women things but you never go into any succinct detail on what exactly they are giving.
>>
>>28733152
>Fear.
>I just lurk from time to time. That stupid banner gif really is true, you're here forever. I wish I never found this place. It was something like morbid curiosity at first, but now it's just become habit. I know I don't belong, so I don't post. Except for this time, and another time to try and cheer up someone who wanted to die. I told him about walking to class before the sun came up and how it's cold and it sucks but you keep walking because you know your destination will be warm. He seemed appreciative of it. Hope he is doing okay. Sorry this greentext is too long.
>I don't talk to people. I'm gonna exit this page after posting this so I won't see any replies because I'm a coward.
>>
>>28733395
>>28733427
http://www.aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/

http://money.cnn.com/2015/11/18/news/gender-pay-gap/

I mean this took two minutes.
>>
>>28733427
Well in America at least, through the equal pay act no employer can pay two different people different wages for the same job.

https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/epa.cfm

Now where's your source, amore mio?
>>
>>28733152
>r9k isn't the most misogynistic board, pol is.
>>
>>28733519
Great. A law exists against it, so it's impossible for it to happen. Iron clad logic.
Nobody smokes weed outside of the states it's legal in because it's illegal. Not a single one.
>>
>>28733483
good post. i liked the story about walking to school in the chilly morning.
>>
>>28733358
>more women are actually the bread earners in their house then ever in the West

than ever? like, more now than ever before? because that's saying absolutely fucking nothing, considering women were almost never the breadwinners 60 years ago, as you said.

nature hasn't changed. no matter how much women earn, generally speaking the vast majority of them do not want to marry down. on top of that, young women are JUST NOW starting to outearn young men but the choices that affect the wage gap mostly involve leaving the workforce due to pregnancy and prioritizing family--which young women are going to get hit with, and young men are not.

what anon said was absolutely correct. no man can reasonably be expected to have his life goal be to do nothing and marry someone rich enough to support him. you can be in the top 5% of chads and pull it off, but everyone will think you're a fucking loser dipshit bitchboy--including yourself, and you'll have to join stay-at-home-dad support groups to stay sane
>>
This is my most frequently visited board. Usually, I just like to lurk. I never knew how misogynistic guys actually are, and how absolutely desperate and terrified of loneliness you boys are. Like, I think I speak for most girls when I say that having a boy friend is almost never on my mind. Either I have one or don't. It doesn't eat at me as much as it does most guys on this board, to the point of actual depression. That honestly just blows my mind, which is why I think I get intrigued here. Anyway, I don't believe that I've failed as a woman, I just like to read random thoughts that are raw due to the whole anonymous thing. Also, I didn't manage to end up alone. You guys are actually pretty spot on when you 'call out' girls for how easy we have it when it comes to not being alone. If I really wanted to, I could just choose not to be alone anymore. So, being alone is something I, and a lot of other girls, are content with and actually choose. Hope this made sense.
>>
>>28733512
Maybe you should devote less time to whining about inequalityand more time studing useful skills employers need. That way you'd have a job
>>
>>28733386

That's fair

Originalkino
>>
>>28733589
I mean all I hear is generalizations of an entire gender based on what? Seriously, where have you heard this and why do you accept it as fact? Most women don't want to marry? Don't most men don't want to marry either? Marriages are on the out, you are only looking at half the equation.
Generalizations aren't facts friend

>>28733601
Once again I'm a guy. I just don't like generalizations.

>>28733636
Thanks.
>>
>How did you fail as a women?
Anxiety

>Are you just here so you can obtain edgelord status?
I just lurk from time to time.

>How, as a women did you manage to end up alone?
I never was interested in dating. I couldn't trust anybody around me.
>>
>>28733483
>tfw no one, male or female, to cheer me up when I feel I want to die
>>
>>28733581
Well what the fuck else should be done about it? Impose arbitrary diversity quotas? More and more restrictions onour workforce?

Do women even think about unintended consequences?
>>
>>28733685
How does anxiety make you fail as a woman? Is there an expectation that women shouldn't have anxiety? Do you feel like a failure as a human or specifically as a female?
>>
>>28733724
It's a law that should just be enforced.
A second ago you were denying that the problem exists and now you are just saying it's unimplementable.
You may not be a very good debater for your standing point, for the sake of your argument I would cease to spout your particular brand of "logic"
>>
>>28733668
>once again I'm a goy

Never once in your past posts to me did you mention that
>>
Because I'm succeeding in life (MBA, making great money, breadwinner in my relationship, very outgoing, no kids, no debt, etc) and I need to make sure I get taken down a peg every so often.

Also my fetish is degradation/ being a submissive so I like being told my gender is trash.
>>
>>28733480
So, if you want more from the government you become a mother. The option is in front of you and your argument is null.
>>
>>28733480
well think about it who owns public schools and which gender is mostly working there? what about homeless shelters who funds them and which gender gets most of them? what about government scholarships which gender do you think their is more money for? who do you think created the laws in divorce that mostly favor women or affirmative action that guarantees women a job even if she is not qualified for the job?
>>
>>28733799
Refer to
>>28733386

I'm original i promise.
>>
>>28733519
This is bullshit. I worked moving furniture once and I had a partner. He made $2 an hour less than me.
>>
>>28733823
Public schools are owned by the government, both males and females work there
Tax dollars and donations find homeless shelters, they help the homeless: which statistically are mostly men
Left handed people get scholarship preference but nobody talks about leftie privilege
Men created divorce laws. Women couldn't even be judges when those laws were written
>>
>>28733778
Get out of here with your faggy debate rules. This is a russian tapestry corkboard, no one cares.

This area is a civil dispute. It's up to the victim to take legal action not law enforcememt. Why don't wymen just sue they're employer if it's such a problem?
>>
>how did you even fail as a woman? There are so many safeguards in society to make sure women have at least a decent life

I haven't failed.

No, I am here mainly to laugh at the asspies.

Well, I don't believe that it is ever possible to be alone. We are all one mass entity.

What do you girls even get out of this board?

Laugh at asspies. Feel good about myself in a narcissistic manner (through comparing myself to the low-lives).
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 2048x1536
Misogyny is a meme, it isn't real.

I got here from shit genetics and being socially inept.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (3 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
3 KB, 242x208
>>28733957
>I'm just here to laugh at aspies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STACYS OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>28733900
It's not even about debate rules, you are just making it too easy to prove you wrong.
Also let's just make it the victims problem, that completely makes sense. If the victim isn't complaining it suing people they must be happy with their situation right? It's not like their job is on the line
>>
>>28734008
Thanks for the laugh, keep it up
>>
>>28733887
>Public schools are owned by the government, both males and females work there

you are not getting the big picture here almost 80% are female that are working at schools so the government is right out of the bat is guaranteeing women jobs.

>Left handed people get scholarship preference but nobody talks about leftie privilege

the point is that their is more money sitting for women then men for their education

>Men created divorce laws. Women couldn't even be judges when those laws were written

you are right but women now don't want us to remove them because it will take their benefits away ans like I said before their is nothing we can do because the majority of voters are women.
>>
>>28734033
You act like it's a bad thing.

It's survival of the fittest out there. If you can't even stand up for yourself, your as good as garbage desu.
>>
>>28734041
>we are all one
True in a sense, but you will suffer if you continue to act his way towards others
>>
>>28734092
Just because more women choose to be teachers doesn't mean the government is guaranteeing women jobs. I'm confused about your logic here

Also what women are trying to stop divorce laws from changing? You are generalizing again. This is an issue that varies from state to state and blanket declarations about women's intentions without notable names or agencies to submit makes your statements smell a lot like bullshit.
>>
>>28733152
Formally obese.
Nah most of the time a facade as a man just to stop the whole "ew roastie get out".
Comes back to being formally obese. I know I'm disgusting. I don't deserve male attention. I passed up my opportunity to look like an attractive human and now I force myself to pay that price.
>>
>>28733957
>I'm just here to laugh at those less fortunate than myself

Soooo an edgelord then?
>>
>>28734110
What qualifies you as a survivor?
Also- we are social apes we made it as a species because we took care of each other.
>>
>>28734198
I feel for obese and ugly femanons. They're probably the only ones who truely understand the plight
>>
>>28734269
Who gives a fuck? They can still get boyfriends that would love them at the snap of a finger. It doesn't matter HOW fucking ugly a woman is she will always have someone
>>
>>28734224
Yeah but now there's just a few too many apes. Time to thin out the herd and leave the stragglers behind
>>
>>28733668
>Most women don't want to marry?

never said that you thick cunt. generalizations aren't universal fact, they're general fact--and if you read what generalizations i actually fucking made, you'd be able to prove/disprove it.
>>
>>28734316
Why don't you go fuck an obese woman then, Anon?
>>
>>28734316
Top fucking kek plz tell me where this magical being has been my whole life.

Women can have sex easier than men, not start relationships.

You can either be an ugly, disgusting, washed up, wet hole or you can be alone.
>>
>>28734197
women will run to anything that is like an alpha male who is going to give them resources and protection. the government is now doing that role now.

Also what women are trying to stop divorce laws from changing?

well why does alimony still exist if they really want to change these unfair laws? they don't want them to change them because they will lose their benefits of striping the man of his asset.
>>
>>28734372
Because it's not worth going through the effort just to get rejected.

>>28734407
Unless you're morbidly obese you're fine. Even if you have an ugly face as long as you're not a fucking landwhale you will find someone if you have an open mind; and if you are a landwhale, then stop fucking eating.
>>
>>28734323
See this is insanity and I can't argue with edgelords

>>28734353
>The vast majority of them do not want to marry down
You said this in reference to women

What are you trying to fling as fact exactly? That successful women don't want to marry? Or that only 5% of Chads can get into a sugar momma scenario?
Or that women in general have it easier because they can marry in to some bodies life?
Because all of those "general facts" (which is an oxymoron, by the way) are false
>>
>>28734469
>this is insanity

This is just the uncomfortable truth, friendo.
>>
it's just entertainment
i use it as therapy sort of
the pure emotional release that goes on here
the pure hatred
it feels good to just indulge in it temporarily
>edgelord status
that about sums it up
>how did you end up alone
i don't know how i'd end up any other way
i don't communicate with people well
i don't maintain friendships well
>>
I am a normie. But not really, I just have a relationship and still have sex which invalidates any input I might have to offer. I accept that if it means I don't have to go talk to normies, because I'm really just anomalous in a lot of ways and just don't want to do the whole song and dance. I'm sure I'm not alone here.
>>
>>28734465
I've lost 120 pounds.
>7/10 face
>saggy 4/10 body

I know my place. I don't ask men to accept me anymore. Although honestly I'm pretty glad no one was enabling my obesity by telling me I was fine the way I was.
>>
>>28734464
Once again I'm really struggling to understand the nebulous nature of your argument.
So the government isn't actually helping women more than men. I'm just going to shut down that issue bwcause you've yet to actually refute it properly.
Then once again what women are stopping alimony law from changing? I can't find any women lobbyist groups that may be paying judges, no rich women fighting against the issues. It doesn't even seem like anyone actually gives a shit about alimony laws.
>>
>>28734501
I think you and I have varying definitions of truth.
>>
>>28733599
The point is you can choose to be alone. We don't and most of us want to have a family and a happy life. Tell me why is it so hard to find decent women?
>>
who says I failed as a woman? lol this board isn't just appealing to "failures"
nope, this board isn't even really edgy
choice, but boys don't like me anyway because they sense that I don't need them
>What do you girls even get out of this board?
an insight into the lives of robots
>>
>>28734628
are you actually a mom
>>
>>28734580
Yes, you like hugbox """""""""""""""""""""""truths"""""""""""""""""""""""
And I'm a man who looks at things for the way they are
>>
Mentally ill, halfu, weird in general.
Nah, /r9k/ did refine my edges though
I don't talk to people and I'm mostly comfortable being alone, people do nothing but depress me more
>>
>>28733703
I hope you feel better in the future, anon. :)

If it means anything, I'm christian and I'll be sure to remember to pray for you.
>>
>>28734628
>>28733813
I couldn't be bothered to quote other replies but as these responses show, the answers are 1. mental illness and 2. a delusional sense of self importance that is hilariously transparent. Most women possess these qualities but only the worst of the worst would bother seeking validation on an anonymous message board that mainly exists for depressed men to commiserate together. And as always, asking for women to give you an honest answer even in a setting like this is just begging to be lied to. The level of cognitive dissonance your average western woman lives with is incomprehensible to to a man. Women are literally hardwired to be deceptive about their emotions. Asking their opinions is worthless. Observe what they do, not what they say.
>>
I was constantly sexually harassed at school. No one wanted to be associated with me because of it. I was very shy and liked science and reading. I developed a huge phobia around going to school and had very severe social anxiety.
I ended up dropping out of school. By that point the thought of going to school would make my vision black out.

The misogyny on r9k is pretty mild compared to the stuff I've experienced in real life. I hate men and this board just reminds me how pathetic and disgusting they all are.

I also had a lonely shitty childhood with an alcoholic single mother.
>>
>>28733152
I just go on here to laugh at you guys
>>
>>28734807
If you had the choice and was sure it came true, would you enslave or kill all men? Why or why not? Just curious as I haven't seen anyone say they really "hate all men" before here on /r9k/.
>>
>>28734874
>h-heh
Man needs Woman, and Woman needs Man.
You are lonely like the rest of us because Jews control this society
>>
>>28734807
This is the same reason I come here. It shows me how men really think and that they are just trying to use you for sex. Every time I think a guy is being nice I remember what his motives actually are.
>>
>>28734874
Why? Did we say something funny?
>>
I-i don't know..maybe find someone to talk to even tho I can't s-speak good english? I...STOP PRESSURING ME!
>>
>>28734807
This "all men" bullshit pisses me off.
Teenagers are assholes, I know because I was harassed non sexually until I dropped out.
Just because someone sexual harassed you doesn't mean every male ever is horrible shit.
My step dad molested me, that doesn't mean I hate all men in their 50's who married someone with a kid.
>>
>>28734956
>I can'ta speaka the gooda english

You fucking walking meme
>>
File: 1419936615563.png (314 KB, 1235x486) Image search: [Google]
1419936615563.png
314 KB, 1235x486
>>28735171
>I do have a boyfriend but he's horrible to me
>>
>>28734987
In fact, I love them now.
I have a daddy fetish and love sucking old fat men's chodes!
What really turns me on is a hot load of cum with smegma in it and a wad of cash
>>
>>28735101
FUGG YOU!! YOU'RE THE REASON WHY I'M LONELY! STFU! DON'T SAY YOU MISS ME AFTER 3 YEARS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
>>28735410
Roasties getting toastied
>nothing new
>>
>>28735410
Sometimes when people post things like like this I get very embarassed that I still browse 4chan in my 20s
>>
>>28735461
>>28735598
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

origamicontentpls
>>
>>28734894
I feel like it would ultimately be counter productive for our society
>>
>>28735719
email [email protected]
for some dick pics ;9
>>
idk, I was born this way. I'm bad at social interaction. making conversation feels like trying to squeeze blood from stone. I'm constantly trying to act normally and because I'm female people expect me to be better at feelings and have more empathy and shit but I don't. like, when someone accidentally hurts himself I have to go through the thought process of "oh he cut himself" -> "I think I should ask him if his alright" -> "I don't actually care and it's clearly a minor wound but it's the socially appropriate thing to do"

by some metrics I'm probably not quite a failure. I'm in college, in one of the top ten engineering programs in the country. not sure if I'll get a job though, obviously I fail terribly at interviews.

no. my then friend introduced me to /b/ when I was 13 and the rest is history. 4chan really is hotel california, I can't leave.

see above. I probably have some kind of undiagnosed mental illness but I'll sooner die than see a shrink.

I feel like a robot. (inb4 girls can't be robots). also the misogyny appeals to me because I hate my gender
>>
>>28735896
women can't be robots but you could probably be one if you were a male.
>>
>>28735896
If you're a woman in engineering then depending on which field you shouldn't have to worry about finding a job. Companies want token women. Not saying that won't make you feel like shit, to be favored over others because of a random roll of a dice 25 years ago, but ultimately it puts food on your table and that's what counts.
>>
>>how did you even fail as a woman? There are so many safeguards in society to make sure women have at least a decent life

ugly, then got fat. No sex appeal because I am gross in shape, and covered in scabs and scars and acne. Have weak pelvic floor muscles. (leaking most times) Molested as a kid, afraid of sex and intimacy ever since. Can't even cuddle or kiss.

>>>are you just here so you can obtain edgelord status?

No, this board is just one of a few in rotation that I browse. Lurk mostly, save for scarce post, like this. Though, I can respect that men have a harder time and are treated much more harshly in the context of being the Robot type. (NEET, awkward, etc) Even more so as people like to refer to Feminist echo chambers in putting down men and discrediting any strife they may have because "white male privilidge" and all. Garbage.

>>>how, as a women, did you manage to end up alone?

See all of above. Autism and being a shut in does not help, either. No college. No job. Don't drink, so I stay home and eat/read/sleep/browse 4chan. Counting down the days until my siblings move out and start their own lives so killing myself won't interrupt them moving out.
>>
>>28736101
hah. I used to blame my parents for making me a girl back when I was a kid. still kinda jealous of men...

>>28736133
yeah, that's true. my grades are somewhat decent and I just need to actually grow a pair and talk to interviewers without spilling spaghetti. anyway, I'm pretty sure the entire reason I was accepted to this school in the first place is because I'm female and applying to engineering.
>>
File: 1463727076266.gif (1 MB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
1463727076266.gif
1 MB, 350x272
>>28735896
>>28736170
mfw there is hope for fembots after all
>>
>>28733152

guys don't *actually* want azn grills :[ :[

>>are you just here so you can obtain edgelord status?

nooo....;___;

bb i was born dis way

meh if any of yu wana try ur luck wit a loser like me kik me @ stjimmyo

no bully pls
>>
>>28736436
Actually plenty of Asian guys want Asian girls.
Whites don't like Asian girls out of empathy for Asian guys.
Without Asian guys there would be no Dragonball Z and Super Smash Bros.
>>
>>28736436
weakest b8 ive ever seen or transgendered
>>
I am here only to find a robot boyfriend.
>>
File: 1453795373732.jpg (568 KB, 1172x882) Image search: [Google]
1453795373732.jpg
568 KB, 1172x882
>>28737240
Really?
see
>>28735851
I won't send dick pics but will need to confirm you are female
>>
>>28737240
LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N

pls be in london--
>>
how did you even fail as a woman? There are so many safeguards in society to make sure women have at least a decent life

I believed I was smart.
Fucking. Wrong.

I barely post. I'm here to read people in the same situation as me so I don't feel alone.

Being ugly (no hips so no waist (THANKS, MOM), angry look, small eyes, etc) and a womanlet.
Disfunctional family.
College dropout.
Depression that leads to bad hygiene and health in general.
Shy as fuck and boring because I did fucking nothing during jr high and high school.
No friends and no way of making new ones because what the fuck am I supposed to talk about? I mean, at least I have a hobbie that is art and design but I'm still learning and practicing. Also, these people just won't just shut up about chinese cartoons. If you are one of those, fucking kill yourself.

I mean I like 'em, they have their place in the world of art but I'd wish they could talk about something else regarding design. Sigh.

To sum up my blog, I ended up alone because I'm an arrogant prick that brought this to herself.

For the children that might still be in high school:
DO NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE.
DO NOT DELUDE YOURSELF.
REALITY WILL KICK YOUR ASS SOONER OR LATER.

Like and suscribe.
Thanks.
>>
>>28737782

post pic plz
you sound too good to be true
>>
I'm not a real woman I'm an ugly piece of shit. Only the beautiful ones are real women. I'm useless because I will never make a man happy, no man can be happy with an ugly
>>
>>28737843
As long as I get to fuck you I'll be happy, doesn't matter what you look like
>>
>>how did you even fail as a woman? There are so many safeguards in society to make sure women have at least a decent life.
I've probably never failed as hard as many of the men here, but using the word "decent" is a little ungrateful sounding. Do you not have a decent life? Do you have access to food? Water? Clothing? Shelter? If you do, then you already have a much more "decent" life than most of the humans on this planet.
We all face challenges, but to say that you havnt had a decent life just because you've encountered some hardships is kind of wrong in my opinion.
>>are you just here so you can obtain edgelord status?
No, I never even disclose my gender unless I'm specifically posting on a board like this one which has questions directly posed to females. And I don't mention 4chan in real life.
>>how, as a women, did you manage to end up alone?
Lack of social development. I didn't have any friends when I was in highschool, and even though I was "offered attention for my body", I think that type of thing is wrong morally so I was "prudent".
Now I've developed more socially, but I still come here to remind me how I've grown
It's interesting, sometimes in a good way and sometimes in a bad way. Life can be boring sometimes, this passes the time
>>
>>28737910

Fuck off SJW cunt.

Seriously, your "waaahhh u guize r UNGRATEFUL and WRONG MORALLY and ive been offered attention and am a grill but THAT DOESNT COUNT IM STILL OPPRESSED ABLOO BLOO BLOO" bullshit does not fly here like it does in the rest of the world. Eat shit and die.
>>
>>28737946
dude the fact that my message triggered you that much makes you more of a tumblerina than anyone else here.

Just because I personally believe that something is morally wrong doesn't mean that I'm trying to create social change or start a movement. I was literally sharing my opinion.

Just embrace the fact that you're an ungrateful cunt. You're the one playing the victim by acting like you're not completely responsible for the shit you're sitting in.
>>
>>28734198
So long as you're under 300 lbs and not bitchy I'll fuck you. Just promise you won't blast music at all hours of the night and demand I wipe your ass.
>>
I am doing okay. I have a job, I have a bf.

I am here because I am a resentful human being.

I am not alone, my bf is from r9k.

I get somewhere to be resentful and full of hatred.
>>
>>28734469
>See this is insanity and I can't argue with edgelords

He's right though. I know people try hard to shy away from anything that could viewed as 'edgy' even on 4chan because of the backlash, but he's absolutely right and you need to accept that.
>>
>>28738017
>I am doing okay. I have a job, I have a bf.
What kind of job and what kind of bf?
>>
>>28737782
>no hips

Only spics care about that anyway
>>
>>28738017

You are not welcome here. Die as soon as possible.
>>
>>28737904
You fucking LIAR. I know you would laugh and heckle me if you saw me in the street just like all other men.
I KNOW
>>
>>28738057
>You fucking LIAR. I know you would laugh and heckle me if you saw me in the street just like all other men.
Nah I just want to have sex with you
>>
>>28738042
I do admin/office work, my bf is white and maybe three centimeters taller than me. We were both virgins when we met.
>>
>>28738057
Can I have sex with you too?
We can cuddle and get ice cream :3
Just don't be fat
>>
>>28738073
>>28738042
Im not really sure what you meant by what kind of bf by the way.
>>
>>28738073
How did you meet him? What happened?
>>
>>28738057

>being a female and actually believing this

You're a troll/not actually a grill or insanely naive if you honestly think this. If you are actually a female, have you heard of Trigglypuff? Literally the most revolting specimen possible, both inside and out. Yet from all that was posted about her from her OkCupid/Tinder/Facebook/Tumblr etc she got a ridiculous amount of positive attention from guys and was more wanted than I could ever dream of being, and I'm not even bad looking. If some monstrosity like that can be the object of that kind of affection solely for being female, you can too. You can do, say and look like literally anything and it's a guarantee guys will still want you.
>>
>>28738118

Forgot to add:
>ridiculous amount of positive attention all before she blew up and got ultra internet famous

Not counting at all the plethora of white knights that jumped on her afterward
>>
>>28738105
We met in a group and met up. He was not interested at me first, I wasn't really into him as well, but eventually we started talking to each other more. He would ask me on "dates" I didn't think it was a date, I thought it was just eating out. But, from that I'd crash over at his place after work, and after going there maybe three-four times, he tried something. I got scared and went home but came back the week after. The rest is history.
>>
>>28738073
>We were both virgins when we met.

I like how you said that without no one asking you so you could appeal good to these faggots.

Anyway, congrats and I hope you fucking die with him together as an elder couple.
>>
memes did it to me
>>
>>28733483
Thank you for your story dear lurker. I don't think it's wrong for you to be here, just keep your visits to a minimum and you should be okay. I think a lot of people here could use a nice reply to their desperate outreaches for attention.
>>
>>28734807
I guess that would be a good reason.. I guess I experienced very similar things but not exclusive to males. I hope you'll be able to succeed in life despite the damage the bullying did to your mental health. That's the only true way to take revenge against the people who did this to you.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.