[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What class did you play, /r9k/? I was shit at the game but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: rogue.jpg (115 KB, 978x626) Image search: [Google]
rogue.jpg
115 KB, 978x626
What class did you play, /r9k/?

I was shit at the game but at least I could gank the shit out of people who weren't expecting it
>>
Got my rogue all the way to level 60, got into MC for the first time with a friends guild and i couldn't see my damage numbers because the molten giants were huge.

Then I rerolled hunter.

So i could stand far enough away and see my damage numbers ;)
>>
File: femsaken warlock.jpg (180 KB, 450x281) Image search: [Google]
femsaken warlock.jpg
180 KB, 450x281
Affliction Warlock for years

Started during TBC and quit just before MoP

Forsaken best race, their women are cutest
Dark Lady watch over you
>>
its not even worth playing soon. every class got raped and gutted.
>>
Druid with skinning and enchanting.

>Kill the beast
>>hey guys can anyone skin this I need it for the quest I want the armor XDDDD
>nope sorry
>everyone leaves
>sprint back to beast after we kill the final boss
>skin it while no one else is close enough to roll for the hide
>make fat stacks

I also ran LBRS like 100's of times trying to get that epic ring that gives you the damage shield with the REALLY COOL particle effect but never saw it drop.

>>28733205
Was an afflic warlock in TBC
>tfw Destro eventually did more damage but my gear was never good enough
>tfw put on banish and control demon duty for most fights
>>
Hunter and I still play. I'm a mythic raider with 2700 multiple seasons in arena... still no gf tho :(
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.