[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about periods?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: What-periods-feel-like-2.jpg (31 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
What-periods-feel-like-2.jpg
31 KB, 600x400
What do you guys think about periods?
>>
bleeding out of your cunt monthly seems like a fair trade for free everything
>>
I wish that girls didn't get them. In general I think they make my life much less convenient, and I am not even a girl. Hell, I don't even interact with girls!
>>
I think I can tell when girls are on their period because they kind of smell like iron.
>>
>>28732846

>Get screamed at
>Get shit thrown at me
>Tell her to stop being a crazy bitch and calm down
omg anon you can't act that way! It's that time of the month. You should apologize!

I have a stomach ache. How about I get 5 days to say and do whatever the fuck I want too?
>>
its the monthly sacrifice to satan for living in easy mode.
>>
>>28732846
A period ain't nothing but the end of a sentence.
>>
File: 1438374110193.jpg (55 KB, 589x545) Image search: [Google]
1438374110193.jpg
55 KB, 589x545
>>28732846
I want to cuddle and fuck a gf during her period amd slowly fonddle those super sensitive tits
>>
>>28732846
I want to cuddle and comfort a qt on her period. I want to bring her foods and be a slave to her. The trade is that she is my slave for the other three weeks of the month. Jk i'm beta as fuck i'd slave for a qt all da time.
>>
>>28733258
This. I wish girls weren't always retarded super-conformists and realized there is nothing wrong with fucking while on their period. Why is that bullshit taboo anyways?
>>
>>28732966
Ah yes, the famous period smell.
>>
>>28732846
>aches and pains
>cramps that feel like you are constantly doing sit ups
>blood gets everywhere

It's horrible.
>>
>>28733295
it's the clotted blood being warmed up by the vag heat
>>
>>28733283
I want to eat a girl out on her period but only if she promises to still kiss me afterwards. Then we can swap her cunt blood from mouth to mouth.
>>
Periods are literally memes.
>>
File: image.png (816 KB, 2048x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
816 KB, 2048x1280
>>28733283
Most people think periods are gross. Thanks for being a champ.
>>
daily reminder that birth control pollutes the environment with xenoestrogen chemicals which isn't affected by water purification
>>
They've been a lot better since I started needing to take birth control to regulate it. The blood used to just seem to come straight from my thigh bones and drain them dry and it felt like there were knives stuck in them.
>>
>>28734206
Those pills are carcinogenic. You are increasing your risk of cancer and unnaturally changing your behaviour, possibly subtlety but definitely to a degree.
And as >>28734147 said, these steroids pollute the environment. And they are steroids.
>>
>>28734147
I can raw dog all I like and your line will die off when your kids become traps. Win win
>>
>>28734243
Also the alternative to taking birth control is getting pregnant and probably getting cancer anyway.
>>
>>28733283
Would you fuck a stab wound on someone's kidney and fuck it?
>>
>>28732966
oh no i thought you could only smell that when you get close to my coochie. how short are you? are you a werewolf with super smell or are you just a midget with his head around women's crotches?
>>
>>28735854
most men can smell it
me i have super sensitive smelling and also i lived with girls so i know the signs
youre never safe
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.