[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're under 26, you can't call yourself a robot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1460339822464.jpg (33 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1460339822464.jpg
33 KB, 600x434
If you're under 26, you can't call yourself a robot. You're too young to even say that. At 26 us when reality sets in for most people. When they know what they are & what they're not
>>
>>28732687
we get it anon you're 26 and you're nostalgic about the good old days. why did you bother making this thread
>>
>>28732687
shit i just remembered im 26. thought i was 23 for ages.. not that it even matters
>>
>>28732731
This statement is entirely literal.

You thought you were 23 for THREE WHOLE AGES.

kek
>>
Young people being emotional is par for the course. We all went through it and can see their follies.

Its true what they said kids, it might seem like a big deal now but you'll not even remember it later.

If you get the chance to kill yourself, you should seize it. It only gets duller the older you get.
>>
>>28732761
happens to me a lot. last few years are a blur of nothingness and despair
>>
I'll be 26 this year but I don't want the label "robot" because all you faggots do is bitch about not having girlfriends and not thrusting in and out of a moist hole.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.