[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have a programming thread. I answer questions and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: code-horror.gif (41 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
code-horror.gif
41 KB, 600x394
Let's have a programming thread.
I answer questions and all that jazz.
I know several programming languages, some deep, some just superficially
I am also somewhat proficient in GNU/Linux and UNIX style systems.
Don't expect me to be the ultimate expert though.
That said, discuss, chat, ask, answer, whatever.
>>
Have you installed Gentoo?
>>
op if you are a girl will you please be my gf?
>>
>>28732680
yes I have
I can also install original comments
>>
OP I have been doing freecodecamp over the summer to improve my skills, is it worth it, Y/N? I am graduating next school year and have no internships and no projects and worried that I will be unemployed pls help.
>>
OP, do you have any experience with neural networks?
>>
What is the main difference between vulkan and opengl apis?
>>
>>28732764
freecodecamp is about full stack javascript huh? Are you aware that javascript is in insanely high demand right now?
Make (if you don't have one already) a github and commit to projects that use js such as vichan or whatever catches your attention. And put freecodecamp in your resume. Just fill up the resume and go to codemonkey factories and graphic design places. Those guys are very often tasked to make webpages and they barely know any js.

>>28732783
very little.

>>28732803
I have no fucking idea
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.