[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In your country can you be forced to work for your neetbux? Australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1446079592009.jpg (119 KB, 775x830) Image search: [Google]
1446079592009.jpg
119 KB, 775x830
In your country can you be forced to work for your neetbux? Australia here, I think I'll be getting put on "work for the dole" in 6 months. I want to continue being a NEET but I may be forced to pick a useless course at tafe or uni to escape it.
>>
File: z TranVmesh.jpg (55 KB, 414x548) Image search: [Google]
z TranVmesh.jpg
55 KB, 414x548
>>28732628
The gov said I'm not allowed to have NEETbux because my parents are too rich but they don't give me any money....

should I just apply again?
>>
>>28732677
Switzerland here, same
>>
>>28732677

My dad lost his job and my mum doesn't earn much yet I only am getting $60 a fortnight, it is really shitty. If you have no money I guess you should just re-apply.

I wanted to delay mine as late as possible but I couldn't afford new games so I had to sign up. Got an interview with the job agency tomorrow, shit fucking sucks.
>>
>>28732677

Oh and I almost forgot, my first application was denied because I screwed up the form but when I applied again they paid me $600 that I would have got if I was accepted previously. That was pretty nice.
>>
>>28732677
>>28732696
>"parents income and education level _______"

They disowned me and I fucking live in my car now, why must I be a drug addled niggeress to receive?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28732628
Why are you faggots so afraid to work, or do anything that isn't sitting on the internet and jacking off?

Get a part time job.
>>
>>28732739
Not OP but I'm trying so hard to get a job here in Aus, dropping my resume in at basically every place nearby and no one wants me
Best part is that i don't even fucking qualify for centrelink.
>>
>>28732778
I have no idea what the job market of Australia is like, so I hope I wasn't being too callous to people like you that are trying to help themselves.

The ones that only want gov't money and resign themselves to a life of anime and fleshlights in their parents house, should chug bleach.
>>
>>28732677
Same, my parents don't give me much money, and I don't go out much. They give me birthday/Christmas presents/money though.

I'm even doing TAFE courses.

I'm turning 22 next year, that's when I'll be declared interdependent so I might be able to get something again.
>>
>>28732628
We dont have neetbux here. Well we have but you should have really bad illness like schizophrenia or somethink. Depression or asperger wont work.
>>
>>28732847
Must
Develop
Schizophrenia

Its not like i was ever going to get a gun license anyway.
>>
Just do an arts degree at uni. You've only got to do 3 credits a semester and they are all piss easy
>>
>>28732875
Problems with employment
Parents will fuck me
The must fun thing is i think a have it
>>
>>28732677
>mom and dad are poorfags
>grandparents are rich
>mfw I live with my grandparents in a mansion with a 30k car and get neetbux
>>
>>28732628
If you're capable of work, they'll force you to work. If they think you're not, they won't. That simple.
>>
>>28732904
Plus art school has the hottest girls, I mean business school does too but they're all cunts

Stay away from nursing at all costs. They're obese, and clingy.
>>
>>28732931
You gamed the system. That's the real American dream. My grandparents were poor dirt farmers, mom worked hard to become dentist, dad was a judge, the trend was supposed to continue but big bro is a drug addict and in jail right now, and I'm an obese beta manchild and 30 year old college drop out
>>
>>28732941

My older brother does it and he just gets forced to go the local cricket field and pick weeds and shit with lots of derros. 8 hour days aswell. Mine will be in summer, fuck that.

>>28732904

Yeah I'm thinking of doing that but I think I might have to do a bridging course or something because I already dropped out once two years ago and my (low) atar will be "expired". I wonder if I can do a Japanese course by itself so I can watch anime unsubbed or something.
>>
>>28732931
Don't your parents and grandparents shame you?

>tfw my parents don't know that I'm on the fucking edge of DEATH
>>
>>28733075
My mom was absolutely pissed when I got my mustang
Pretty funny desu
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.