[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >23 y/o beta faggot >meet qt gamer grill, 9/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: eat shit.jpg (22 KB, 572x426) Image search: [Google]
eat shit.jpg
22 KB, 572x426
>be me
>23 y/o beta faggot
>meet qt gamer grill, 9/10 easily
>try to get with her, always cockblocked because I'm an autist
>she likes the same vidya as I do tho, so I take it slow
>work up the courage to smash my face into hers one night
>it worked
>at this point my dick is diamonds
>less than 24 hours later she tells me we can date, but she wants to fuck other dudes at some upcoming metal festival and if I'm ok with that
>s-sure babe, a-anything for you :)
>mfw I am cuck
help me robots :(
>>
>>28732368
GFs are overrated , don't let her walk all over you

Friends with benefits are better anyway.
That's the kind of relationship you should have with her
>>
File: CUjWmOUUkAEGlcX.jpg (103 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
CUjWmOUUkAEGlcX.jpg
103 KB, 600x601
Fucking cucks, when will they learn?
>>
>>28732485
>the weak must fear the stronk
Where are all these pics coming from?
>>
So friend, please tell my why you are choosing to be unhappy?
This girl will not make you happy, and it is paradoxical to let her do things that will make you unhappy, since hypothetically you are trying to get with her to make you happy.
Life is simple friend
>Do what makes you feel happy
>Don't do things that make you unhappy
>Don't hurt anyone.
You will be ok, live your life as independent man no woman required
>>
>mfw I am cuck

Stopped reading right there
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.