[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk into your wife's daughter's bathroom >see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 11.jpg (40 KB, 405x810) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
40 KB, 405x810
>walk into your wife's daughter's bathroom
>see this

what do?
>>
She's getting penetrated. My revenge since my wife's bull beat me up
>>
Honestly, some guy out there is sticking his penis inside a women like this. I think I might just kill myself tonight
>>
File: 1463777545211.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1463777545211.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>>28732359

Wtf, your brother was supposed to be here
>>
>>28732359
Impregnate her. CUm in dat pussy
>>
Sorry, I should have knocked first.
>>
>>28732716
Beta AF man. What are you going to do? Let chad cuck you by fucking your daughter? If you let people fuck your daughter you are a cuckold.
>>
File: 1463352456781.jpg (530 KB, 701x1125) Image search: [Google]
1463352456781.jpg
530 KB, 701x1125
>>28732949
That means nearly every father in the world is a cuck.

Also I by having a son you are by proxy cucking other dad's. For example;
your son fucks the naghbors daughter. You can look in her father's eyes and say "that's right my sperm was in your daughter"
>>
I leave and go to my real daughter's room and fuck her.
>>
Why isn't wife's daughter more popular? Is wife's son just easier to say?
>>
>>28733660
>tfw men who don't have any sons but have three daughters.
>tfw raising chads cum sleeve
>>
>>28732359
Congratulate myself on being able to balance on the edge of the bathtub to see from that angle
>>
>>28732359
HNNNNNNGG
N
N
N
N
N
G
G
>>
>>28732386
He probably sticks it into her asshole dry and then makes her suck him off
>>
>>28733937
Males and females aren't the same. If your wife has a daughter you can cuddle her (emotional benefit) or possibly even fuck her. If you raise that daughter she will go out and expand the pool of women, which will benefit any sons YOU have. And if you have a son in the same house hold, you can tell your son to pound dat pussy.

If you raise a womans son, that son is simply competition for you. He can't provide you cuddles, or at least who wants to hug a boy anyway? GAY. You don't want to fuck him. He will compete with your biological sons.
>>
>>28732359
step daughter

i have coitus
>>
You really take baths like that instead of a proper shower like a real adult?
Lol, noob.
You're lucky I fucking take care of you right now because the world is a harsh place where only the strong can survive.
No you're not going to college, no you're not getting a job.
You're going to date a nerdy college boy or a church going guy and we are moving to the country.
Don't tell me you want AIDS and a loose vagina?
>>
>>28732359
Impregnate

Become a dad grandpa
>>
honestly she would have been taken away from me long before she got that old
>>
>>28734211
maybe that why so many robots , men are scared of hugging they sons out of fear of looking gay
>>
>>28735389
No. I'd hug my son. I'm not helping another mans son. What do I get out of it? Kill yourself
>>
>>28733937

Because it's funnier to think of someone raising another guy's son. It makes you more of a cuck than raising a girl that is not yours. Thats why it's more popular.
>>
>>28732359
whats the source breh
>>
>>28732386

The "sticking in" part isn't even what makes me sad. It's the fact that he's enjoying his life enough to be able to find joy in sticking his penis into a pretty girl.
>>
>>28732359
Fall into the tub because someone put it in front of the door
>>
>>28732359
Shove my face in there and enjoy her cunny
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.