[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's something you're proud of? good feelings thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: exonerated 40 years.jpg (169 KB, 1200x887) Image search: [Google]
exonerated 40 years.jpg
169 KB, 1200x887
what's something you're proud of? good feelings thread.

pic is man who got exonerated after 40yrs prison
>>
i did a huge poopoo once
>>
File: 1463115748371.jpg (80 KB, 645x485) Image search: [Google]
1463115748371.jpg
80 KB, 645x485
>>28732064
I'm proud of:

>me still being alive after all the times I wanted to end it, very glad I didn't.
>beating drug addiction five years ago
>controlling my drinking
>going back to school so I can follow my dream
>always bouncing back after a setback
>having an autist-tier memory without actually being an autist
>proud of losing 80 lbs as a teen, and being at a healthy athletic weight since then

Lots of things. Writing this list actually felt really nice. I think we should all do this.
>>
File: 1365220674352s.jpg (6 KB, 208x249) Image search: [Google]
1365220674352s.jpg
6 KB, 208x249
>>28732064
Compared to the average person. Nothing

But, I'm happy and I try to improve 1 day at a time.
>>
>>28732064
Were you the lawyer?
>>
>>28732064
please tell me he got millions of dollars from the state?
>>
File: 87687565354.jpg (7 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
87687565354.jpg
7 KB, 249x243
I'm proud of my younger siblings for not being total losers like me. Not even meme-ing. It genuinely makes me feel good to see them do good.

who /eldestbrother/ here?
>>
>>28732064
came a long way in the past year.
this time last year:
>unemployeed, been out of work for half a year
>struggling to finish school, wasnt sure if i would continue as i was let go from my job due to school schedule
>had less than $200 dollars to my name, living between mother/grandmothers house
>have a great fiance but we ended up pushing wedding back because it would have been aweful to get married during that time, worried would have to push it back again and she may reconsider.
>always bent out of shape, screwed up the first 5 years of my adult life by drinking and goofing off in school pretty much reaping the benifits of that

fast forward a year:
>get new job making $19/h (average income for my area, pretty good for my age)
>finished school, turned in my last assignments 2 weeks ago
>been married for a few months, was able to get married on our 3 year anniversary
>bought first house
>lots of stress but with school and initial house repairs finishing up finally getting to enjoy life.
>spend 4/8 hours a day at work actually working, spend the other 4 hours studying for certifications to further my career (company will pay for the certs)
>over 5k in savings from large unexpect tax return and company reimbursement on school that i didnt think i would qualify for.
>active in church

im proud and blessed. I hope it keeps up! to anyone struggling; youd be surprised what can happen in a year.
>>
>>28732541
You get 50k per year iirc
>>
>>28732541
Millions can't buy his life back. Dude entered prison a young man, got out old, literally has been robbed of his best years. This is so sad I don't have the heart to call him a nigger.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.