[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a women hate thread up in here please?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 432562.jpg (41 KB, 672x414) Image search: [Google]
432562.jpg
41 KB, 672x414
Can we get a women hate thread up in here please?
>>
It could also be a happy little dancing lobster.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 800x600
No. This is woman friendly board. pls rate me btw.
>>
>>28731624
I love women.
I love animals.
When they are trained.

I love everyone when they do as told.
>>
>>28731699
send me face on [email protected]

pro service
detailed aesthetical chart/grades
privacy guaranteed
>>
File: modern women in a nutshell.jpg (955 KB, 1440x1974) Image search: [Google]
modern women in a nutshell.jpg
955 KB, 1440x1974
>>28731704
>>28731704
Pretty much this, if women would just stfu and know their place everything would be fine and dandy
>>
>>28731699
This is infact not a woman friendly board YOU FEMALE FUCK. WE ARE ANONYMOUS FOR A REASON, NOW GO HANG YOURSELF.
RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS WHY I WENT TO WIZCHAN.
>>
>>28731728
>>28731776
Fucking kill yourself faggots. You're as bad as the cunt
>>
>>28731732
inspiring pic.

> if women would just stfu and know their place everything would be fine and dandy

>if CHILDREN would just stfu and know their place everything would be fine and dandy

not gonna happen, they dont know where their place is, and they dont know they are supposed to shut up.

No one is telling them that, fem is telling them they can choose but women didnt evolve to deal with choice, men did.

So they default to their impulses and that's what we have today.

Raw animal instinct. Modern woman is closer to animal than the 1950's housewife.
>>
>>28731870
why? any valid reason? If my existence offends you, than thank you for externalizing your power and giving it to my mere existence.

cucked by your own inadequate intellect.

Must feel nice.

Look at the mirror, you are a parasite on that guy.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460239123235.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460239123235.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
It's all men's fault. The unending number of Betabux ready to throw their pride out the window and shower them with free attention and admiration raised their market value so high they can get away with doing anything they want because those guys will still be there telling them they did nothing wrong. Women are conditioned by their society and environment. In a society where desperate cucks will do anything to get their attention, why should they be garbage men and sewer workers? I don't blame women for taking advantage of what is shoved in their face. If I could live on easy mode I'd take it too. You'd have to be an idiot not to.
>>
>>28732211
This anon speaks the truth.

It is the fault of the betas/nu-males/whiteknights, aka those who fund feminism and help it along
>>
>>28732256
>Even when woman have the advantage it's only because men let them
mmmm
>>
>>28732211
>>28732211
This is a fallacy, faggot. Those legions of surplus betas/omegas you're talking about are a direct result of 80% of women settling for only the top 20% of men in the dating world.

Women are to blame for all of this.
>>
>>28733012
>>28733012
Also note that there are way more women than men populating the planet right now, which further illustrates the problem at hand here. No women will settle for less than an alpha who makes 500k a year these days.

Most of these days these entitled arrogant gold-digging whores are singles mom at the same time too even.
>>
>>28731624
I hate my mother too.
>>
Well fuck me in the ass that's a whole fucking lot of typos and grammatical errors right there

I really need some breakfast now
>>
>>28731776
Retards like you are hated over at wizchan mate, or did you not notice how people tend not to chuck autistic tantrums over there? There's less of the woman hate shit over there because there's more people who're actually content with their situation, instead of acting like children and blaming everything else.
>>
>>28733012
stop dividing us with this chicken-and-egg bullshit

Betas and feminists are bad- doesn't matter who came first
>>
>>28733053
>No women will settle for less than an alpha who makes 500k a year these days.
Whatever absolves you of responsiblity for your shitty life and lets you sleep at night, friend.
>>
>>28731732
Where did you get this pic?
>>
>>28732211
don't worry anon this is why the redpill exist to counter that and stop men from becoming a "nice guy" who kisses females feet.
>>
File: o1pc1wl3FQ1qdvrdyo1_1280.jpg (103 KB, 1280x717) Image search: [Google]
o1pc1wl3FQ1qdvrdyo1_1280.jpg
103 KB, 1280x717
>>28731732
>that first paragraph
I was a chick this entire time!
>>
>>28733012
The fuck are you talking about? Polybamy is still illegal in most of the world so women CANNOT DO THIS. FFS
>>
>>28734155
Multiple marriages are illegal. Marriage doesn't mean anything anymore. It used to mean you didn't fuck anyone else. Now women get married or not, then pursue open relationships. Women always end up with the chads and betas are left with nothing. Monogamy is dead.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.