[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any robots here have an opportunity with a female and fuck it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: life of pablo.png (215 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
life of pablo.png
215 KB, 1024x1024
any robots here have an opportunity with a female and fuck it up due to autism? i'll start

>at mall with 2 - 3 of the actual friends i have (they range from cyborgs to normies)
>outside smoking a cigarette
>10/10 qt walks into mall
>fat ass, skinny waist, pretty face, either very italian or a white-looking hispanic
>we all check her out from afar like "damn"
>about 2 minutes later she walks back out of the mall and approaches us (me specifically)
>"hey"
>i'm thinking she's going to ask me for a cigarette
>"uh, hi"
>she points to me
>"i think you're cute...and i like your shirt"
>it was a video game t shirt that i'm 100% positive she did not know the origin of
>first and last time anything like this has ever happened to me
>"oh, thanks" as i smile
> . . .
>she kind of puts her head down a little bit and walks away
>friends roast me for apparently "freezing up"
>thought it was just a friendly response to a compliment

tell me your stories robots
>>
yes it's hard having no social skills
>>
>>28731570
i don't know how else i could have handled the situation anon
>>
>>28731601
that's why you have no social skills. realize she went out of her way to talk to you (in front of your friends) and called you attractive. at the very least she wanted a conversation, probably wanted you to be cool and ask for her number. you could have said "so are you what's your number" or "what are you up to" or "how's it going". remember to be yourself
>>
>>28731570
i hate how its a skill. like there's some book out there with rules one must follow to the dot in order to be successful with people in general or with romantically with women.

the problem isnt a lack of social skills its the fact that no one is able to be themselves openly. no one likes to tell it how it is. everyone is a fucking pussy.
>>
>>28731729
true enough but if anything she was autistic for acting as awkward about it as she did to begin with.

i probably should have said "you too" at the very least though yr right
>>
>>28731810
really you just need to get out of your head and speak
>>28731810
you like hot girls don't you? maybe if you take the lead next time you can get a kiss on the lips
>>
>>28732012
too late now anon, easier said than done
>>
>>28731801
this, what's so wrong with just saying what you mean and engaging in a straightforward conversation. it shouldn't be a game with rules and cues and variables it's just words and conversation it should be taken for what it is
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.