[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'll just have a water, barkeep. No poison for this body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: ledora.jpg (4 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
ledora.jpg
4 KB, 213x237
>I'll just have a water, barkeep. No poison for this body
>>
>I am addicted to the carbonated jew
>>
Nobody says that you aspie.
>>
File: 1414777955728.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1414777955728.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>I have an unhealthy addiction
>I'll make fun of other sane people to make myself feel better
>>
>>28731430
I usually say, "Just water, thanks."
>>
>>28731430

Protip Lifehack for all you Straight-Edge Fags:

>Soda water with lime/lemon, please.

Everyone will think you're having a vodka&tonic, they can't smell their own breath so no one will ever know you are sippin' sober.

Watch as the drunk assholes make a fool of themselves and slowly pick off the drunken cougars as night goes on
>>
>>28731477
Being around drunk people when you are sober is the worst.
>>
>>28731430
Good to hear. I can tell that you have lived a most unhealthy lifestyle in the past judging by your apparent obesity. I am happy that you are changing your ways and moving away from your former unhealthy ways.
>>28731477
Why would I want people to think that I am drinking poison when I could just drink water? Not to mention that high-sugar drinks are quite unhealthy as well.
>>
>not getting drunk every night
I want normies to leave
>>
>>28731553
Drugs and alcohol are literal Chad tier.
>>
>>28731513
>soda water
>having any sugar at all

it's just carbonated water brah
>>
>>28731513
>Why would I want people to think that I am drinking poison when I could just drink water?
When out in the wild and dealing with normies, one must do at least a little bit to "fit in" to their criteria. Or risk being "that weird guy".
First they will make fun of you for not drinking like them. Then they'll find whatever else they can make fun of you for. You open yourself up to being the social punching bag for the night.
>>
>>28731563
No they aren't. Drugs and alcohol alone is as robot as it gets? You know what's not robot? Going out to fucking bars you mongoloid piece of normie shit get out scum.
>>
Gin, homemade syrup, and grapefruit perrier. It kicks ass.

My syrup is just erythritol and magnolia/sassafras/cinchona. The sassafras and magnolia are harvested on my family's property then macerated and made into a tincture. It's kind of like a gin and tonic with some southern flair. One day I'll order essential oils. Then I can just use plain soda because the syrup has grapefruit oil added.
>>
File: fedora_6.jpg (25 KB, 230x244) Image search: [Google]
fedora_6.jpg
25 KB, 230x244
>I drink alcohol
>>
The only way to start drinking alcohol is if your club friends hand it to you. Get out alcoholic normies, we don't need your drunk rage induced shitposting here.
>>
>>28731901

Did you know alcohol is sold in stores? The beer is right next to the frozen section with my pizza. You are by definition not a robot if you don't drink alone every day.
>>
>>28731456
>>28731445
>>28731818
What about the staggering amount of evidence saying small quantities of alcohol are good for you?

"The health effects of wine are mainly determined by its active ingredient alcohol. Drinking small quantities of alcohol (up to one drink per day for women and one to two drinks per day for men) is associated with a decreased risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes mellitus, metabolic syndrome and early death"

The weak "health" argument for not drinking goes in the trash, and the moral vanity of sobriety is revealed.

Also the fedora meme cannot be reversed for drinking alcohol. 100% of chads drink, most neckbeards don't.
>>
Drinking is a great way to escape from how shit life is that makes you feel shitty and depressed later on.

This is pure robot serum
>>
>>28732145
shoo shoo drunky, "da clubs" are that-a-way.
>>
>>28732268
>Drinking small quantities of alcohol
the studies say wine, which is high in anti-oxidants. get the same benefits from tea
>>
>>28732324

What's a daclub? Sounds like some normie shit you enjoy.
Just kys
>>
>>28732501

The studies say alcohol, not wine. Wine may be more beneficial, but it's the alcohol that has the heath bonuses. Antioxidants are just an additional bonus. You should be drinking tea, beer, and coffee throughout the day anyway.
>>
People who don't drink are the most vapid, abrasive people to ever be around you.

I'd put normies ahead of robots who drink nothing but tea and water.
>>
>>28732642

I think you mean non drinkers. Drinkers just mind their own business and wallow in misery. Teetotallers run around being an asshole for to reason and shit on everyone who is the least bit different. Temperance and the war on drugs all stem from first wave femnazism. If you don't drink you can't call yourself a man.
>>
>>28732642

At least were not stumbling around raping people and smelling bad. You guys can't even keep from crashing into these vapid evil assholes . How dare they drive their car while sober around you? Totally deserve getting crippled for life.
>>
File: 1463171018717.png (297 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463171018717.png
297 KB, 500x500
>It's a drug addicts get triggered episode
>>
>>28732642

You can't be a robot if you don't drink alcohol.
>>
>>28732762
It actually makes you a normalfag to consume any drug recreationally, newfriend.
>>
>>28732737

I don't think drug addiction has been mentioned in this entire thread before you. This in about drug use. Abuse is beyond the scope of this thread.
>>
>>28732782

Normalfags are against drug use though. Are you trying to appropriate robot culture again? Don't you like have friends or sex to be doing right now?
>>
>>28732843
Literally no, they're the ones going dude weed & alch lmao but enjoy your label normcuck
>>
>>28732907

Stones are beneath even normies. Normies fucking hate stoners. Who do you think is out there fighting the legalization effort? Normies are both the police enforcing and the voters making the laws.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.