[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /R9K/. I'm a detective , give me something you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: download (2).jpg (8 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8 KB, 284x177
Hey /R9K/. I'm a detective , give me something you want investigated no matter how autistic I'll get you your results within a few hours.
>>
I hear foreign singing every Tuesday from across the street at 15 to 11 pm
>>
Investigate why I'm always either a beta faggot or a manipulative asshole.
>>
>>28731386

What type of music , can you recognize the language ?

>>28731387

Simple you're a beta faggot 90% of the time , so when you get that 10% to act like a man you jump for it and end up acting like a manipulative asshole
>>
>>28731457
Holy shit, you're right

Fuck
>>
what are the details of Russia's immigrant homesteader program? what kind of people are they looking for and where will they send me?

how do I contact the russian consulate regarding it
>>
File: solution.jpg (122 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
solution.jpg
122 KB, 800x600
>>28731473

glad to be of use.

>>28731435

You care about this girl ? Are you a man ? Here's your anwser. What are you crying to me about it ?
>>
>>28731515

a) don't tangle with reds that my first bit of advice

b) You gotta be strong enough to survive the winter in the middle of nowhere. They're not going to settle you into a nice apartment in Moscow but some plot of frozen land.

c) Where are you from ? I doubt that it's hard to find a russian embassy. Might be harder if you're an American but still.
>>
>>28731565
b) yeah thats the idea but there's so many degrees of "frozen wasteland"

c) American yes
>>
>>28731773

I'll need to look through some stuff but I'll get back to you.
>>
>>28731350
Find out the latest activities of Moot. I want his location, his plans for tonight, and his mood. Screenshots of Twitter/Facebook acceptable, but detailed notes on his movements and mental state preferred.
>>
>>28731922

Hehehe something more my speed , I'll be more than glad to track down that cuck for you. But it might take a while

[email protected]. If the thread goes down
>>
>>28731922
he's working at google
>>
>>28732044
God speed, anon.

[Spoiler]Also nice dubs[/spoiler]
>>
>>28731350
Can you close this case?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Zebb_Quinn
>>
Mission report December 16, 1991
>>
>>28732399

I don't work with walmart crimes that's a complete different area of expertise that I'm not willing to dabble in.
>>
Can you investigate why people turn volume up to a number that is not divisible by five or a prime number it Annoys the shit out of me.
>>
>>28732275

Yeah but what is he eating, what's he driving , how many times a week is he prepping the bull ?

That's what I'm going to anwser
>>
>>28731350
I might have a job for you, if you're willing. I'd be interested to know where this flood of new users is coming in from. If it's just the result of recent media attention, or if this was a deliberate attack on 4chan launched from elsewhere on the Internet.
>>
>>28732607

Summer time soon so there's an influx of underage users flooding in from reddit and so. But that's not in full swing yet.

However I am interested in the idea of a possible media attack on 4chan.
>>
>>28732794
Some have pointed a finger at the shooting by Chris Harper Mercer and the media coverage it brought to /r9k/. That Gawker article sure did not help matters, as it detailed many of the dynamics of this board and website to the public.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.