[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>going to work at 9 PM on a Saturday night for 8 hours >After
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Sad_Serena.png (161 KB, 493x360) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Serena.png
161 KB, 493x360
>going to work at 9 PM on a Saturday night for 8 hours
>After already working 4 hours today
>>
Warehouse job?
>>
factory? or is it a warehouse?
>>
if it makes you feel any better, Friday and Saturday I work 10pm to 2pm (32 hours)
>>
File: 1460483435453.jpg (450 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
1460483435453.jpg
450 KB, 2048x1447
if it makes you feel any better, I never have to work, ever
>>
>>28731408
strip club
>>
>>28731310
At that point I go numb and stop caring. I worked at UPS and during the winter I would pull a 16 hour shift once or twice a week. I would work 1-9pm, go home for two hours, come back and work 11pm-7am. Something about whipping myself that hard was satisfying. It's a tough job too so I got really /fit/. It was also dank because anything over 5 hours in a day is overtime so I would scoop up 11 hours of OT in one day.

Not a bad job. If you're in moderate physical shape I would recommend it. They take great care of their employees. They paid for my schooling and paid for my dental work.
>>
>>28731314
>>28731408
Warehouse, yeah.
>>
>>28731562
I applied already. They rejected me.
>>
>>28731310
i feel u
just worked three 80 hour weeks
my apartment is a wreck
we'll make it somehow
>>
>>28731506
I need a job like this.
>>
>>28731612
Didn't even get an interview? At the facility I worked at they hired anybody who applied. Keep in mind that if you back out after the interview they will never hire you ever again. If its something that appeals to you I would try again. I've NEVER had a job that provided such great benefits and it was only part time. Tuition/medical/dental/vision all free. We were so unionized that I could tell a supervisor to go fuck themselves and I wouldn't get fired or even a warning.

Give it another shot, or wait until the winter when package flow is heavy and try then. It's the perfect job for a student.
>>
File: 1444775146098.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1444775146098.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>28731675
>tfw they hire you to clean the bathrooms
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.