[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come you fuckers never told me how amazing weed is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: dood.jpg (62 KB, 372x457) Image search: [Google]
dood.jpg
62 KB, 372x457
How come you fuckers never told me how amazing weed is?
>>
I don't like it. It makes me focus on how shitty my life is.
>>
Drugs are for adults.

Please be careful OP.
>>
You'll like it now it's gonna lose its magic but uh if you ever try decent hallucinogenics op it would blow your fucking head
Just stay away from meth and cocaine unless you're really into that shit idk it's your body dude
>>
Because I'm addicted to cigarettes now and think about getting high constantly, probably addicted too...

It's just another escape anon
>>
Its makes shit pretty amazing, especially masturbation, and music videos. just be careful, you can get in some serious shit if the wrong people catch you
>>
>>28731119
It gives me head pains and anxiety but the other day a qt passed me a joint so I smoked. For whatever reason, divine luck struck me and I held a decent conversation with her. I ended up going to her house and she continued to smoke with me. I admit after my second smoke my head was killing me, my eye felt like a horses cock threading the eye of a needle, but she was wearing yoga pants and laying on the chair in a pose worthy of caravaggios instagram.
>>
>>28731119
ugh the only reason I'm on this shitty website is because without marijuana I need interaction.

I pushed away most of my friends by being stoned all the time and now my stash and connects are gone. Everything is boring and it's all my fault fuckkkk. Enjoy your weed responsibly anon.
>>
>>28731286
Maybe in like Malaysia. Don't worry OP
>>
>>28731119
The magic will be gone soon enough and it just becomes part of the routine. The first time I smoked weed was fucking amazing, but it was also the first time I was ever in an altered state of consciousness. It eventually got boring in HS and we all started drinking and trying to party instead.

Just don't overdo it. Saving it for the weekends or while in bed a few times a week is best.
>>
>>28731357
Ayy, I know this feel.

>excited to go something some night
>pick up a bag of weed
>get high
>"eh, fuck it. i'll stay in and play vidya/watch anime/browse 4chan. it's just as fun if I have weed"
>repeat forever
>where did all my friends go
>>
It helps me to be alone
>>
>>28731119
I don't see how people say weed is amazing I smoked it for awhile it just made me really nervous around people, and just made me dumber and stuff funnier
>>
>>28731427
OP might not take this advice serious but this is what I'd say

Haven't smoked in months, used to be daily. Save it for time you have to be high.
>>
>>28731794
I can't be around other people on it, it makes me so self conscious and anxious.

Being alone on it is alright if you can do stuff. I usually end up masturbating 10 times on it because it feels amazing.
>>
I don't know my life is so shitty at this point that weed doesn't help much.
>>
But I have told you OP. Its just so easy to get shamed by the condescending straight edge cucks on here. Either way watch your intake. Keep it to once a week or after a hard work out or something. Also try smoking it by yourself and with others. Youll find vastly different experiences. If you find it better alone like I do, it really enhances and makes your solidarity feel comfy. But don't let it be the cause of further isolation. You feel me?

>>28731794
Different folks different strokes. For me it really became a self auditing thing. Any kind of unresolved issue that I could bury or compartmentalize sober came out while I was high. The only time I could enjoy being high is if I knew I had tried my best with people and things and my life earlier in the day or even the previous days/weeks.
>>
>>28731864
>The only time I could enjoy being high is if I knew I had tried my best with people and things and my life earlier in the day or even the previous days/weeks.

This, a victory smoke is fantastic. Any other smoke alone generally makes me anxious.
>>
>>28731864
>Any kind of unresolved issue that I could bury or compartmentalize sober came out while I was high.

well fuck my therapist im buying bud now fuck
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.