[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder that losing weight takes no effort you simply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
daily reminder that losing weight takes no effort

you simply have to remove sugar from your diet and drink water or unsweetened beverages all day

if you do that you dont have to worry about exercise or special diets or calorie counting

it will all come into place
>>
>>28731057
I lost so much weight the summer of my Junior year. All I did was stop drinking soda and get a water bottle filled with water and made it a habit to drink water before soda. On top of that, I walked every where.

Crazy thing is, wasn't even trying to lose weight. I stopped drinking soda because they were bad for my teeth and I was trying to clean my face up because i'd break out and I walked because i'd listen to music and brainstorm stories in my head to write about.
>>
All food is broken down into sugar you mega retard. It's the only thing we use for energy.
>>
>>28731148

Which is why when you have a shitload of it you get fat, retard
>>
>>28731057
Or you can just throw everything up after you eat it like me
>>
>>28731057
Bullshit. If you eat over 3000 calories each day it won't matter if you stop consuming sugar.
>>
>>28731057
>not taking in extra fibre to balance out the sugars

Check and m8
>>
>>28731190
Well common sense would tell you not to eat 3000 cals a day, dumbass.
>>
>>28731183
bad for your esophagus and your body needs nutrients to function

you will get deficiencies

>>28731190
the whole point is that 90% of the calories people are getting right now are from the soda and the junk food sugars

youre making it too complicated when its so simple

reduce sugar intake dramatically = losing weight without effort
>>
>>28731290
>the whole point is that 90% of the calories people are getting right now are from the soda and the junk food sugars
Not for me. I eat/drink no sugar and I'm still fat as fuck because I eat too much.
>>
>>28731290
A dramatic reduction will result in the excess production of fat creating hormones. You are essentially forcing your body to hold onto every last bit of energy to avoid starvation and will just get fatter on less.
>>
Yes, the trick is take in less cal, however eating and well doing physical activity builds muscle, which burns more cal simply by existing.

While the easiest way to lose weight is to simply drink water and not eat anything, eating and physical activity creates muscle of which can be used to burn further cal, so it is really up to you. I am not a /fit/ fag, I really do not care much as long as I hover around 200 as I am 6,4. As for others so, they may not have the muscle I have from simply doing regular daily labour which being a wageslave may include. I am an off and off wageslave, I make money for rent and extra booze for special lonely occasions. I eat incredibly cheaply, an therefore remain under 200 pounds.
>>
>>28731359
no i dont believe you... if you were really cutting out sugars and eating healthy without dumping like a cup of oil and butter on your food

then i dont believe you will get fat regardless of how much youre eating

you would have to be stuffing yourself with blubber all day

dont do that......... if thats your problem thats your problem

most people in america i believe is the sugar problem with the soda and the sports drinks

>>28731370
dumbest thing ive ever heard
>>
>>28731470
I eat two massive meals each day. Each meal is like 700 - 1000 calories.
>>
>>28731470
>dumbest thing ive ever heard
Maybe you should take highschool level physiology before creating health advice threads
>>
>>28731490
then you should be losing weight dramatically right now

itll take a few months though

>>28731497
youre basically telling people drinking soda and not drinking soda will have the same results and you will be fat inevitably no matter what you do

everyone knows thats wrong
>>
>>28731527
No, i'm saying a dramatic reduction will cause survival protocols to kick in.

You have to reduce gradually to alter your hormonal homeostasis.
>>
>>28731527
>then you should be losing weight dramatically right now
I did at first but now it has stopped.
>>
>>28731148
You absolute moron.

First of all, only carbohydrates get turned into sugar, unless your body doesn't need the energy in which case insulin is released and sugars gets turned into fat,

Second of all the only organ in your body that exclusively uses sugar for energy is the brain. All other muscles and organs can get their energy from ketone bodies which are produced from fat.
>>
>>28731550
no when i did this years ago i went straight up cold turkey dropped the Gatorade and everything bad and processed

my body didnt freak out or anything

>>28731561
then you just need to remove all the fat off your body one time and it will stay off since you are at a stagnation

so go hit the gym hard for a few week and everything you burn should stay off
>>
>>28731290
yea my hair is falling out and my throat is always bleeding.
But still, I went from obese to underweight in like a year, so I'd say it's worth it.
>>
>>28731674
ya but thats just the initial stages you can get an infection/disease eventually from living like that

you would be better off just chewing food and spitting it instead of swallowing if thats the way you want to do it

or chew gum maybe just to scratch that itch youre satisfying
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.