[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He's staying over her house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 609x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 609x749
>He's staying over her house
>>
Haha. You suck at relationships.
>>
Haha you ugly slut
>>
I'm outside your house now bitch

Do you see my blade reflecting the moonlight from the distance?
>>
>not wanting an open relationship
jealous asshole incapable of authentic love detected
>>
>>28731034
>open relationship
>authentic love
Pick one.
>>
Why do you keep clinging to him, OP? You knew this was coming. Why keep wasting your time, effort and feelings on him?

Bail out from this toxic relationship. Now.
>>
>>28731160
>being in a package-wrapped forced by society closed anxiety-inducing "relationship" is love
>sharing freedom, respect, and trust with a partner in an open relationship is not love
wew lad, when will you realize that what society is trying to force you to do isn't always the best for you?
>>
>>28731269
Society has nothing to do with it. Polygamy is just what passes for love in the kind of twisted, emotionally-dead, compromise-all relationships people are willing to settle for later in life, or for degenerate young people who just want to experiment sexually. Real love is monogamous, even if it is short-lived.
>>
>>28731495
polygamy means married to multiple people, you actual idiot. That is not what he was advocating at all. Keep letting bullshit prevent you from being loved. Honestly, with your vocabulary, you probably deserve all the bullshit you're putting up with.
>>
>>28731560
Keep deluding yourself into justifying being a whore.

>being loved by a person who can't commit to one person
>>
>>28731560
Sure, "open relationship" if you want to argue over semantics. People here say cuck all the time, but they're rarely talking about a married man whose wife has committed adultery. You don't have a real argument, you don't have the experience I do, and you're just picking over vocabulary. I'm sorry you never got to experience the elation of true love as I did, or know the pain of separation. In a way, I suppose you'll never really know what it means to live or be human. Too bad. Enjoy your loveless, polygamous relationships, anon.
>>
>>28730957
Why don't you just move on to other guys ? That's all that you women do, right ? Getting close to this guy, find flaws, and then leave, find another one, etc etc it's like a loong audition, without caring about their feelings.
>>
>>28731269
>when will you realize that what society is trying to force you to do isn't always the best for you?

how do you know what's best for a complete stranger?? just because it might be what you like doesn't mean that it's what everyone else should be doing. you liberals sure love to tell people what they should be doing, but you'd flip your shit if someone did that to you.
>>
>>28730957
>hangs self
>shoulders maintain posture
>blushes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.