[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any idea how to make friends at university? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Anyone have any idea how to make friends at university?

It's been a year. I go to clubs and societies. I talk to people. I have lots of acquaintances. But I can't make any of them my friend.

I used to be so full of hope, now I just spend my time alone in my room drinking and trying to study, though I still go to the sodding clubs.

Anyone in a similar situation?
>>
>>28730861
I have this problem too, but I didn't even manage the lots of aquantences part, just some aquantences. I even joined a rowing club, but most of them are just aquantences that would never hang out with me outside of practice or meals at the cafeteria afterwards.

I think a lot of it has to do with me being 25 and everyone else being like 19.
>>
>>28730929
I know someone who's about 30 and on our course, everyone speaks to him though so I don't think age is too bad a factor.
>>
>>28730929
Why would you even go to a university at 25 dude? If you don't have friends and a good life already, it's not going to do shit for you, you'll just be that creepy old guy.

Those clubs are an extension of highschool clubs, not something a fully grown man should be participating in.
>>
>>28731730
You know what would make me more of a loser than you seem to make it sound I am? Giving up on my dreams just because I'm 25.
>>
>>28731849
Not really, you're much more of a loser clinging on to shit way past its (and your) expiration date.
>>
>>28731730
>>28731906
Kill yourself you naive fucking child
>>
Making friends was high school, bud. You missed out long ago.
>>
>>28730861
>Anyone have any idea how to make friends at university?
I wish. I went 6 years without making a single friend.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.