[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was a coward today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
I am a man with 50+ approaches in various conditions, with friends and enemies near by, I have always approached women I wanted.

My motto is - As a man you have to reach out towards your goals, even if it's not guaranteed you will realize them at that moment.
The ''reaching'' is important.

Today (after not sleeping last night cuz of fucked up biorhythm cuz of browsing this fucking site all nite) I met with my good and close friends, we went for a beer, one beer led to another, we met more friends and soon we were in a bar which had a nice playlist of classic metal, punk and rock.

There was a qt there, and I first time in my life wearing contacts, didnt look fogged as little shit and I was really happy and nicely numbed with the -OH.

She had her back towards me, yet after she saw me she kept looking back and scanning the area.
I knew what that means.
And even without it, I wanted to meet her.

Two guys fawned over her, one really ugly, other normie 9gag.

I didnt care t b h since I already ruined enough of other men's ''game'' with my blitzkrieg approach - get in, get number - get out, and leave them waste time and money.

I prefer date dynamics over bar with loud music dynamics.

This girl was a qt, nice black white skirt, plumpy ass and face Id like to make moan and bite the pillows.

Makes me even more mad in love to make a cute girl scream in ecstasy.
Im 26kv but I could do it.
Since those few views she gave few others, and then I rose up to dance with my squad.

I was not ready to approach but soon I realized I want, I dragged it out and after 30 minutes of panic dancing and overthinking while those two tightened their grip, I after all, went home alone and defeated.

Not because I was rejected, I would probably be rejected t b h f a m, loneliness is normal for me.

But I feel defeated since I DIDNT GIVE MYSELF NOT EVEN A CHANCE.

I am not used to this pussy behavior from me, and I do all I can to achieve my ideals.

But this event today was devastating
>>
File: 1463698280826.jpg (256 KB, 2500x1295) Image search: [Google]
1463698280826.jpg
256 KB, 2500x1295
OP here

cont.

There were some other girls I could do, but this one was prime example and she knew it.
I am SO ANGRY with myself, I wasnt ready to approach today, I thought weak thoughts and I did weak deeds.

Repeat, rejection is normal for me, even though I look great, my approaches are head on and often not really polished so I understand that.

I hate myself for not doing the right thing and at LEAST GIVING MYSELF A CHANCE, REACHING toward MY GOAL.

I betrayed myself and for that I bear this punishment of loneliness and stagnancy.

Dont do the same mistake.

IF you want something, go for it, you might not get it, but there is big satisfaction in having balls to actually try.

Fuck me.
>>
>get in, get number - get out, and leave them waste time and money.
yoiu have no fucking idea what youre doing numbers are a waste of time more so than anything if you knew anything about fucking chicks youd know thios believe me when i say this there is only thing tyhat matters and that is fucking them
>>
>>28731196
true. numbers help in some situations but should not be main goal.
>>
You 'look great' and have lots of practice approaching but you just assumed you'd be rejected.

Ok...
>>
>>28730809

>I am a man with 50+ approaches

give up if you count your "approaches", you're never going to make it
>>
50 approaches is nothing. I started approaching 2 days ago and I'm at like 12 approaches, and I SUCK at approaching still (lots of hesitation, letting opportunities slip, etc.).
>>
>>28731576
yeah that's normal.

I only approach girls I really like and can imagine in intimate relationship.

I did some approaches of my dick but I generally dont do them.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.