[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frogs and Feels Tavern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: frogs and feels.jpg (339 KB, 900x639) Image search: [Google]
frogs and feels.jpg
339 KB, 900x639
Hey there, welcome to the Frogs and Feels Tavern, a place where you can chat, drink, and chill your feels away.

Tonight, on the jukebox, we've got one of the bartender's favorite albums. A melancholic concept album by The Antlers which tells a beautiful story.

So, what brings you to the Tavern on this Saturday night?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSi_FE52TAY
>>
File: 1431389400180.png (160 KB, 1928x1568) Image search: [Google]
1431389400180.png
160 KB, 1928x1568
>So, what brings you to the Tavern on this Saturday night?

Sometimes being an internet browsing addict will lead you to places that actually make it all worth it.

Shot of tequila please.
>>
Just finished beating the meat. Would like to drown my sorrows in some alchohol, good barkeep.
>>
The normie world is an addicting one. I used to be fine with staying on my own every day smoking weed and playing video games, but now that I've been getting some action with girls I cannot be at ease if I'm not near a woman.
I need to drink cause drowning in alcohol is the only thing that can quench my thirst of female companionship.
>>
>>28730804
Beating the meat. An old pastime. What'd you whack it to?
>>
File: 1461813522505.jpg (35 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461813522505.jpg
35 KB, 640x640
Dat boi brings me here
>>
I was feeling like shit earlier but now I've embraced hedonism and I think things are really beginning to look up for the day. Hooray
>>
>>28730859
Just your typical threesome POV.
>>28730872
o shit waddup
>>
Jusy finsihef a couple of everclear mixed drinks after working a few extra hours because somone called out, hows everyone else doing?
>>
Two weeks ago I had a date and its gone nowhere since, haven't even texted her. I'm feeling worse than ever senpai. Crush me pls.
>>
File: switzerland-02.jpg (74 KB, 638x380) Image search: [Google]
switzerland-02.jpg
74 KB, 638x380
Not much going on in my neck of the woods. Gotta do some homework tomorrow, but that shouldn't be too frustrating. I'll take a bourbon neat, please.
>>
File: ss.jpg (865 KB, 2048x1944) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
865 KB, 2048x1944
>>28730632
Bartender! It's nice to see you, and everyone else.

Just finished my second week at a utilities company, and I'm really liking it there so far. Surprisingly my onetis is treating me like less of a nuisance than she usually does, but all my friends seem to be neglecting me even more of late.

Thankfully, alcohol and Netflix still solves a lot of my emotional problems. Professional contentment and financial stability have always been a better means to happiness than social sphere stuff, anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkFmODGmOh8
Not really sure how this song fits in, but I like this feel in my music. Wistful contentment with the knowledge that you've had better.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.