[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roasties vs Aspies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 720x404
>Robots want gf
>femanon gives them advice
>FUCK OFF ROASTIE SLUT, BACK TO /SOC/
>REEEEEEEEE

I mean I knew this board was autistic but come on...
>>
>>28730561

Considering that this board consists of betas, I'm not surprised.
>>
>Robots want gf
wewy, lassie.
>>
>>28730561
>taking advice from women
>>
>>28730662
This and nothing but this. /thread
>>
>>28730561
name one piece of legitimate useful life advice that has been posted on this board ever
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 240x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 240x260
>>28730713

>get in shape
>try and talk to them
>ask them stuff about them
>be confident

Wouldn't surprise me if most people on this board were incapable of either one of these.
>>
>>28730662
>>28730677

Case and point as to why you'll never get the succ/ have a gf.
>>
You can give advice without mentioning your gender. You can post on this board without saying "fembot here."

It's like, how utterly retarded would it be if everyone started their posts with "Malebot here!"
>>
>>28730561
Cause the advice is shit cause they only want Chad.
>>
Female advice is almost always awful. Girls want the opposite of what they think they want. It's a well known fact.
>>
>>28730865
>>28730875

Well excuse me if I don't want a Chad or don't speak my mind.

Admittedly I just come to this board to shitpost.
>>
>>28730875
Also girls don't have to put any effort into it at all. In b4 some roastie tells us not eating like a pig, doing some moderate exercise and basic hygiene is hard.
>>
>>28730970

Suffer for your art. It's painful, but worth it.

I lost weight to get a bf, and was rejected. But I found another so it wasn't all that bad.

Though that's just my advice.
>>
>>28730561
My advice to you would be to post without revealing your gender. Robots are sensitive to facing the reality that they will never have those pure virgin maiden waifu. When trying to explain what they need to do in order to become more desirable, don't seem like a Chad or fembot, but as a knowledgeable kv. Otherwise your disregarded as a normie, thus failing to get your point across.

The r9k posters are sensitive and will reee at the slightest hint of normalcy. Be gentle to gain their trust, but call them a faggot to own their respect.
>>
>>28731017
So I should conform to a hugbox in order to spare the feelings of these autistic overgrown crybabies, JUST to give them some well intended advice?

How about no.
>>
>>28731048
Did your parents love you enough?
>>
>>28731048
The key to making an impact on the manchildren is to understanding how to subtley manipulate with suggestion. Talk to them as a fellow kv and offer advice (what you want anon to do) by wording your posts like it is something you're trying out yourself.
>>
>>28731179
>Implying you can change a robot
All you can do is try to motivate failed normalfag beta males
>>
>>28731179
This. They won't respect or heed your advice if they don't believe it is coming from their fellow man.
>>
>>28731048
>undertaleposting tripfaggot on /r9k/
>somehow not an autistic overgrown crybaby
>>
>>28730811
It's actually because I followed advice from women that I didn't get my succ on
>>
>>28731249
>>28731179
>women admit to be lying and manipulative
>we gotta show those robots they're wrong about women!
Lol
>>
>>28730788
Is that picture one of those trauma harnesses from big Mt?
>>
>>28731245
It depends on the specimen. I view robots like I view alcoholics. They continuously self sabotage, are stubborn to change, depressed, and addicted to comfort.

The most effective way for an alcoholic to stay sober is for the individual to have a psychic change. Same can be said for lazy NEETs.

One method to get them to alter their mindset is baiting a thread with a positive life style robots usually don't follow (ex: /fit/ threads, nutrition, going out for walks at night). Then you play devil's advocate by same fagging and debating yourself so your agenda comes out looking victorious.
>>
>>28731295
>imying I'm a woman

All I'm explaining is how females can get their point across without adding their gender to posts. 4chan is most effective when it is used completely anonymously. New users are generally unaware of this and create unnecessary trips, participate in avatar fagging, and can derail threads with ignorance.
>>
>>28731295
I'm just giving roasties some tips on how they can fit in here, since they don't seem to be going anywhere.
>>
I want a gf. I don't want a roastie or advice from a roastie. How exactly is this hard to understand? The only gf worth gfing is a qt virgin, and the only advice I want is from alfalfa neet Chads.
>>
>>28731299
The dubs speak truth.
(That or it's poorly rendered Bethesda assets)
>>
>>28731543
Yeah but it would be better if women just fucked off back to tumblr
>>
>>28730788

I can get in shape, but I'm lost on the rest of those.
>>
>>28731605
Well search no further young anon! As it just so happens, I am one of the greatest Chads (NEET by trade, mind you) on this side of the interwebs! As away, dear pupil, for I am well versed in the wooing of wenches!
>>
>>28730713

Lift, roid, eat more, dress casual, get plastic surgery, get lots of money and retire early, and that's not even mentioning the good book and movie recommendations. I can't forget dxm/dph either. I don't even drink Alcohol anymore aside from craft beer at special occasions.
>>
I honestly like the community that generated without the bot. It has just enough autism for my taste. It's like a competition for nothing but sadness. And hook line and sinker
>>
>>28730811

>case and point

Women give the worst advice. I can't tell if they're just super stupid and don't know what they want or if they're malicious and purposely give advice that has the opposite of the desired effect.
>>
>>28730832

That's fucking sexist. Why do you disregard advice just because it's from a woman. Why do you hate women?
>>
>>28731015

I don't want a bf, but most robots are underweight. How would being even more underweight get us a faggot bp bf?
>>
>>28730589
This board isn't full of betas. Betas would white knight girls. Seriously go to most of the internet you will see betas, like on facebook and reddit. Robots are hateful forever alone virgins, but not beta.
>>
>>28731795

I just said I don't want a wench though. You can't be that much of a Chad if you associate with non virgin women. Are you unable of attracting quality females?
>>
>>28731048
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

OOPS ;)
>>
>>28731877

Found the newfag. You probably don't even remember when we had an image filter.
>>
>>28732056
new fags exist on r9k?
>>
>>28731919
This board doesn't really hate women. We just don't take their advice as seriously a man's, typically because women are just looking for attention or are at the very least unqualified to render aid.
>>
>>28732338

>mansplaining

Sounds like a fancy way of saying you hate women.
>>
>>28732174
Is this a serious question?

You know the userbase just a year and a half ago was a tiny fraction of what it is today, right? /r9k/ fucking blew up because of Pepe and media exposure from that one mass shooting.
>>
>>28732035
True, my expertise are only limited to loose woman of the night. Though if it is the untouched hymen you seek, then I recommend travels to the Southern Americas to investigate it's black market. I have heard much about its lucrative human trafficking rings!
>>
>>28732637
I like women just fine, and I treat them as equals except when their expertise on something clearly does not match that of their male counterparts.
>>
>>28732767

>I treat women as equals
>except when I don't

Is this the new 'I'm not racist buuut [racist statement]'?
>>
>>28732744

That sounds interesting. Do they help me get her back to my home? How much is it in total all fees and extras to get a virgin gf and back to my place no keep? I assume once the Stockholm kicks in she will be easy to manage, nothing a couple months of hot-cold game can't handle.
>>
>>28732895
Women just aren't as good as men in some areas, and likewise they exceed us others. People are equal, except when they aren't. Similarly, only a few women are capable of providing useful advice on to robots. Just like I'm not about to head over to female-dominated /cgl/ and pretend to be an expert on costumes and cosplay, here women should be seen and not heard.
>>
>>28730561
How would you feel if you were talking to a group of people and somebody you don't even fucking know starts giving you advice you didn't ask for?
I mean I knew you were autistic but come on dot dot dot
>>
>>28732042
tyrone spitting truth once again
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.