[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You find a magic lamp with a genie that will grant you any one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
You find a magic lamp with a genie that will grant you any one wish. What do you wish for?

She'll accept your wish for a million wishes, but you won't be able to use any one them because she'll only GRANT you one. Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>28730375
Marry exgf
>>
>I wish for immortality
>I wish for immortality 1
>I wish for immortality 2
>I wish for immortality 999,999

Checkmate.
>>
I wish for the genie to grant me a million wishes.
Checkmate op
>>
>>28730375
For the person I used to be in love with to know, to no mental damage of any kind of excessive preoccupation of theirs, everything that I would have most likely told them over the course of regular discussions had we held them.
>>
File: apple.png (1 MB, 909x770) Image search: [Google]
apple.png
1 MB, 909x770
i wish for my q t pi autistic robot waifu
>>
I wish for omnipotence. I wish for my omnipotence to not be taken away. I wish the genie was not trapped in the lamp.
>>
File: Smug_Pepe.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Pepe.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>28730375
I wish the genie to become my gf
>>
>>28730375
I just wish to meet someone to love, real mutual love.
>>
>>28730439
>>28730504
Wrong nigger, wish for omniscience, with that you can achieve everything, immortality and omnipotence included.
>>
>>28730531
she did that automatically in i dream of Jeannie
>>
File: 1460783326651.gif (497 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1460783326651.gif
497 KB, 250x140
i wish for death
a slow, painful one if possible
kill me
please
>>
I wish I had the powers of a 9th level wizard or psion from D&D 3.5

I would then proceed to take over the planet and purge the normalfags. I think I'll dream about this tonight.
>>
>>28730604
Except with omnipotence I can change my being myself. I can make myself omniscient. Not that I would. Omnipotence plus omniscience gives me hella responsibility. I'm just going to fuck around as a superhero. And make it so I can't die.
>>
>>28730375
I'd ask for a second chance at life, as someone free if mental illness and genetic defects.
>>
File: nrfycr5ayj6eevqdfzpj.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nrfycr5ayj6eevqdfzpj.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>28730375
I wish for the ability to manipulate luck to my advantage, so I could live a better life, instead of the shit I have now.
>>
>>28730450
o shit waddup!

nice lookhope
>>
>>28730375
I know a funny joke
>>
>>28730604
>omniscience

What if in all that knowledge you find out you can't achieve omnipotence and immortality
>>
>>28730375
I wish to become a genie, obviously.
>>
>>28730734
>>28730604
>wish for omniscience
>now you know for sure the only way in the universe to obtain omnipotence is to wish for it
>>
File: 1463268550094.jpg (531 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1463268550094.jpg
531 KB, 3000x2000
if quads taytay dies 2016
>>
>>28730375
I wish to become God
I will then create a floating city, populate with a superior aryan race of intelligent, blue eyed apes, give them nuclear power, help them to build a great empire. I will prolong the sun's life, grant aryan humans immortality, grant nonwhites sterility, and allow the remaining humans to coexist with the apes. Embrace glorious future with apebros
>>
>>28730847
This sounds kind of lame. If I wished to become God I would recreate it all but making it from my own "body," like, just permeating everything that exists in the universe and re-populate it with life but this time all life will essentially be me seeing it through their own consciousness and returning to the "single consciousness" after they die with all they learned.

p.s. i got this from reading PKD
>>
>>28730375
I'd wish for the ability to grant as many of my own wishes as I please.
>>
>>28730375
>Plastic bottle of generic orange-flavoured Isotonic Sport Drink that refills every time I finish it
>>
>>28730375
I can already get a gf.
If I ask for a billion dollars I'll be unstoppable
>>
I'd wish to become a reaper. I want to be the last thing people see before they die.
>>
I'll just ask to have complete and total control over probablility. pretty easy

backup wish would be omnipotence.
>>
I'd wish for infinite luck I guess.

>die in painless explosion
>reborn as ultimate waifu
>repeat
>>
>>28730375

i wish for her to grant me 2 wishes. the first one would be to have 99 billion dolars in the bank and the 2nd one woud be to have an exponential number of wishes
>>
I wish I was a human

so I can find love and start a familly.

I want to experience everything
I want to make friends
I want to get in a street fight
I want to sleep
I want to eat
I want to wake up every single day next to my wife or gf
I want to go outside
I want a familly
I want to be remembered
I want to grow old

That's all I want just to be a human,that is my wish.
>>
10000000 usd kthx
>>
>>28730375
A physically and emotionally painless death, and the courage to embrace it.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.