[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm the biggest asshole. I feel awful. >uni >someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: sadface.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
sadface.png
139 KB, 917x871
I'm the biggest asshole. I feel awful.

>uni
>someone i know dad died
>the kid is/was always very nice to me
>talking to someone
>being edgy
>in large room
>friend says "did you die on the game?"
>i said "yeah I died like X's dad"
>started laughing
>X was right next to me
>he hears
>my heart drops
>I awkwardly try to play it off

I feel like such an asshole
>>
Bruh that shit isn't even funny da fuck nigga
>>
why didn't you apologize you fucking dummy
>>
>>28730048
I was in a similar situation.

>the kid (Jon) had a brother who became paralyzed from a car accident
>walking next to big breasted femlet
>see jon jumping off of the first balcony trying to do sum sik parkour moves
>make a comment along the lines of "he better be careful, he doesn't need another cripple in the family"
>I guess the bitch thought it was the funniest thing in the world
>she starts telling people the joke I made, somehow it gets back to Jon
>gets all sad when he sees me
>me: hey Jon, what's up bud
>Jon: heh, h-hey
>then he just walked off with his head down

Felt like shit, but in my defense he was acting like a reckless sperg.
>>
>>28730308
lol thats kinda funny
>>
Why would you do that? You're at uni and nobody fucking cares about how edgy you are. You are an asshole, and you visit /r9k/ so this'll probably destroy what little social interaction you have. Dick.
>>
>>28731115
i was really edgy that day, idk why. I was being fucking retarded
>>
>>28731115
>>28731462
people can't help their sense of humor

i found that funny, my friend and i always make jokes about both of our dad's being dead
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.