[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/FailedNormie/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: CGjwAHwy.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
CGjwAHwy.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
Who /FailedNormie/ here?

I am above average looking, not fat, appear charasmatic and normal, but I only have one or two people I'd consider actual friends that I can actually talk to without putting on a facade. I have no interests or hobbies. I wake up. I go on my computer. I go on 4chan. Then when I have a uni assignment due that day, I do it. That's been my life now. If a girl actually gives me the time of day I go super autistic and message her constantly until I scare her off. I have the means to do something with my life but absolutely no motivation to. All I want to do is smoke weed to forget about the fact that I want to fucking die. Who else is in the same boat as me?
>>
>>28730021
Almost the same as you.
Not autismo with girls. Don't do drugs. Have three "real" friends. I play video games too not just 4chan
Life sucks in lebanon. Girls are either goblins or supermodels. Can't relate to either.
I love you bro. I wish you didn't have to live this in-between life. Only reason I'm alive is because I'm afraid of hell.
>>
>>28730021
ITS SO FUCKING DARK IN HERE
COME COME FUCK APART IN HERE
>>
>>28730120
Yeah I used to be afraid of hell. The deeper I dug into philosophy and theology made me realise there's nothing to be scared of. I don't want to kill myself because of my brother
>>
>>28730139
I DIE IN THE PROCESS.
YOU, DIE IN THE PROCESS.
>>
Yes I am the exact same. The cards I was dealt with in life have been amazing and yet I fuck everything up. I'm a lazy weak piece of shit. The weed isn't helping either. I'm a spoiled brat honestly.
>>
I was a successful normie and chad untill i got herpes. My entire motivation to be social and interact with other people was to use them to get more pussy.

now that having sex with a girl means the possibility of giving them herpes its lost its appeal.

So i went from a pretty normie life to being a shut in who sleeps all day and does overnight stocking
>>
>>28730177
basically this
I don't know what to do
I'm gonna buy some acid soon. Maybe that will help.
>>
I've never really been a normie but i was able to fake it good enough until i moved now i am friendless and do nothing but work sleep and 4chan
>>
>>28730021
i feel like only failed normies like dg. its one of the few bands that i can relate to.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.